Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Check If Your NIN Has Been Successfully Linked To Your Line - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Check If Your NIN Has Been Successfully Linked To Your Line (511 Views)

How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) / 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If Your NIN Has Been Successfully Linked To Your Line by IjapaTiroko: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
*996# - To check if your line has been linked to your NIN
*346# - To check your NIN
*785*your NIN# - To link NIN to MTN
*109*your NIN# - To link NIN to GLO
*200*8# - To link NIN to 9mobile
*121*1# - To link NIN to Airtel

*For internet service providers like Spectranet, Smile, etc, kindly contact their customer service centers.
**If you just linked your line to NIN, kindly wait for at least 24 business hours. If it's not yet linked afterwards, kindly contact your service providers' customer service center and obtain a ticket I.D for your complaint.
***If you service provider has not helped you after you've done the above, kindly report them to Nigerian Communications Commission by dialling 622 and obtain a ticket I.D for your complaint.

If you have questions, you may ask in the comments.

PS: I won't answer the same question twice.

(1) (Reply)

What Nobody Tells You About Solar, Inverter......... / Enjoy Glo Unlimited Data (june 2022) / What Makesone A Scientist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.