Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives (517 Views)

Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai / Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide / PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives by Entimz: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
We wish you well in your pursuit...And don't be like them if you eventually get there

Re: Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives by samuel051: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Wetin business us and d backwards kogi state, as if that will stop travelers from the stress , eyesore and stupidity of kogi indigenes waiting by d road side, looking for drivers going to Abuja and environs to attack. Kogi state should be exterminated from Nigeria map and goats should be reared there.
Re: Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives by Entimz: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Are you sitting on your testicles before writing this??
Re: Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives by samuel051: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
No, I was actually sitting on ur gizzard.
Re: Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives by Entimz: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
If you are tired of moving through Kogi to your so called East....then stay in your state...But Kogi is safer than that your acclaimed Afghanistan
Re: Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives by samuel051: 2:53am On Apr 25, 2022
And u assume I'm from east, I repeat backward kogi state should be exterminated and the state use to rear goat which is more profitable than the useless people that inhabits that backwards of an eyesore.
Re: Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives by Truth775: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
samuel051:
And u assume I'm from east, I repeat backward kogi state should be exterminated and the state use to rear goat which is more profitable than the useless people that inhabits that backwards of an eyesore.
you must be a very foolish and uncultured Nincompoop for saying this
Re: Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives by samuel051: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Truth775:
you must be a very foolish and uncultured Nincompoop for saying this
Thunder from Kenya fire ur useless parents..may their backward lives remain like kogi state. Ode

(1) (Reply)

Soludo: Facts About Insecurity In SE (pics) / Video: Bandit Release More Video Of Kidnap Victims, Students, Inec Staff, Involv / Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.