Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

Training Your Wife To Be Through School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training Your Wife To Be Through School (715 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training Your Wife To Be Through School by CsRockefeller(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hello guys and ladies.

Need your thoughts on the topic, what do you think about getting married to a very young lady and training her through school after marriage?

Background Story

I've been looking to settle down since the past 2 years and there has been no luck. The exposed and educated ones are a bit too difficult and proud. I love my women ambitious and educated, but the ones I keep meeting especially in Lagos don't seem interested.

As a young man in his late twenties, the temptations and causal flings aren't encouraging. I want to settle down soonest and focus on other things.

Now, there's this young girl I saw in my village the last time I traveled about 2 years ago, she should be around 20 right now. Very young and pretty but hasn't gained admission to school yet. She's the first born and her family aren't too comfortable. I was discussing about her with my mum, but my mum said she isn't in school yet. I'm thinking of funding her education, after getting married to her that is, since she's still young and very homely.

She's not my preference as I said earlier but the mature one's seem to be waiting for one Prince Charming to sweep them off their feet.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by NobleSeed(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
you won marry 20 years old girl after that you go come sponsor her through uni?
Wow what welcome development
Think this through and through.

we no won wish you happy married life later we go come dey see for FP how some yahoo boys don steal your wife for uni ooh

Belike your money don climb fence ooh? This one way you won marry and still sponsor who probably isn't working yet go uni so undecided
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE STILL SINGLE, IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE APPLE OF YOUR EYES,TRY AND SETTLE DOWN WITH THE MANAGO IN YOUR HAND,COS FRUIT NA FRUIT NO GO DEY WASTE YOUR TIME.. wink
Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by SweetBuns(f): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
if you love her and you're sure she loves you, then by all means go for it don't listen to those small boys that will come here and call you names please

1 Like

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by Uprightness100(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
As long as you she is your legally married wife. There is nothing wrong in training your wife in school.

Most Important, don't just marry because she is from the village or this or that. Seek GOD'S Face before you get a wife and Ensure you marry his choice for you so as to avoid premium tears.

4 Likes

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by Ahmed0336(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Chai!!!! See Wetin will smith don cause. angry

2 Likes

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by Godada(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2022

ATTENTION!

I have had friends who followed this line.

If you want to really marry this girl and sponsor her schooling.

Get her pregnant first.

When she has dropped two or three kids, get her a house help and rent her an apartment.

She is good and ready for schooling.

Anything contrary to this, you are training her for someone else.

5 Likes

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by ianq: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Godada:

ATTENTION!

I have had friends who followed this line.

If you want to really marry this girl and sponsor her schooling.

Get her pregnant first.

When she has dropped two or three kids, get her a house help and rent her an apartment.

She is good and ready for schooling.

Anything contrary to this, you are training her for someone else.

Hard facts.
Well said, sir.
He who hath ears, make una hear o.

1 Like

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by Tboymessiah(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ipobians and problem, you see ur town girls for Lagos but u know like them just because they are expose and civilised it will be hard for u to be lord over them.

Na mumu girl and sex slave, u dey want wey u go tell sey make she dey shop for u then u go drink beer and ISI ewu, and to carry olosho...

Alaye if u dont carry the village girl come just tell me the school wey u want put her, sogbo.

Carry ur self down marry civilised girl for lag wey be Igbo like u, forget about being God over woman ontop of change wey u get
Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by odinson1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
if you love her and you're sure she loves you, then by all means go for it
don't listen to those small boys that will come here and call you names please

Only a Foolish man takes relationship advice from a woman. It would only end in tears for the man because a woman is only concerned about the wellbeing Of her fellow woman. So they'll only give you the advice that is of benefit to your partner, never you. You know why? It is because to women,you are just A disposable piece of Tissue she'll use and throw away the minute you become Useless.
Men as una nor dey hear word so,na experience go finally open una eye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by odinson1(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2022
Men before you have done it and failed,but you still won't give yourself a brain.
A man will train a woman to school,once she's done,she will have no need for him anymore and dispose of him. It has happened many times that it has almost become the norm. It makes no difference if you marry her first,she will Sample all manner of dicks in campus and bring another man's child for you at home to raise, thinking it's yours.
Or,she can just divorce you once she's through with school.

3 Likes

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2022
" She's not my preference as I said earlier but the mature one's seem to be waiting for one Prince Charming to sweep them off their feet."

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Op don't mind those naysayers up there, they are Just Jealous of your decision. Kindly marry the girl and send her to school, also make sure you sponsor her masters. Afterall, Help her search for a lucrative Job. Do this and she will cherish you forever.....
Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by thisnaijaguy: 2:05am On Apr 10, 2022
It’s not an easy decision.

A 20 year old could say yes to you now based on her present situation. But she might start having double mind later in future, especially as she starts getting better in different areas.

Please make sure the basis for the decision is as level and open as possible for both of you.
Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by Omicron123: 5:52am On Apr 10, 2022
OP, give it a try; who knows, it might favor you after all life na betnaija. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by GooodHardDick: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2022
Oga, don't try it at all. Abort that mission! angry

If you train her in school even while you're married to her., Alaye as long as it is school, e sure me die say she go dey collect steady dick, that is if she's not yet collecting enough dicks in the village already.

That girl might agree to marry you now because she sees you as a meal ticket. The moment she becomes expose and eventually sees a more richer guy in school or its environs. Oga that girl won't even think twice in dumping your ass immediately. She go divorce u
Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by CsRockefeller(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cancelled all my plans. I think I just have to allow nature take its course.

I've been a bit desperate but my desperation comes from real fears. I pray I find someone soonest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Your Wife To Be Through School by Jayrockk: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
No start wetin go cause u BP o

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Suffer!! / Do You Know, Today 2022 The Whole World Is Of The Same Age! / If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.