Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

We Igbo Are So Unfortunate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Igbo Are So Unfortunate (1544 Views)

This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu / Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (2) (3) (4)

We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
I'm just thinking why we igbo are so unfortunate in aspects of things? We are the most hated tribe in the world.

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Conrod: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Resurrection212:
I'm just thinking why we igbo are so unfortunate in aspects of things? We are the most hated tribe in the world.
Well,...i'll accept the "we" to mean your family.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by LokoH(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abi ?
Then you drink sniper.
It is your legacy from awolowo

20 Likes

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Your family is also there as long as you are igbo.
Conrod:
Well,...i'll accept the "we" to mean your family.

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by AroOkigbo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Resurrection212:
Your family is also there as long as you are igbo.

Are you listening to the uncircumcised Yoruba headslammer?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Tinubuadvocate: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nawah ooo wink
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Mandate2023: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
I second ur view....u igbos are so confused that u always blame others for ur failure, every other tribe is supporting there own candidate nw but igbos left obi and r nw supporting Amaechi, tomorrow nw dey will complain dey have been marginalize

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Crixxx: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yoloba descendants of fallen witches are cursed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Crixxx: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oramiyan, eledumare and oluwa are baste.rdz

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
No we have to solve our problem first.
AroOkigbo:

Are you listening to the uncircumcised Yoruba headslammer?
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Crixxx: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Unfortunate trib where bald head is regarded as gold. The brown roof republic

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
I'm sorry pray for igbo.
Mandate2023:
I second ur view....u igbos are so confused that u always blame others for ur failure, every other tribe is supporting there own candidate nw but igbos left obi and r nw supporting Amaechi, tomorrow nw dey will complain dey have been marginalize
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
The Igbos are unfortunate not because they're hated by Nigerians, but because they have so much hate in them against other tribes, especially the Yorubas, who have accomodated and loved them from the beginning.

You cannot make any headway if you're filled with hatred and expects everybody to bow to your demands. If you want inclusivity, you have to 'include' yourself in the nation's affairs. You have to burn bridges and be friends with everyone.

If Igbos keep hating and staying away from everyone else, they'll never become president of this country, neither will they be able to secede from her!

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
I know you are from Anambra you people always causing problems for other. Igbos all your girls are doing ashewo in my state imo state.
Crixxx:
Oramiyan, eledumare and oluwa are baste.rdz

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by DitariDisciple2: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Resurrection212:

Its because of your behaviors.
Ijaw don't want South South people because we are going for Ijaw Republic for all Ijaws in the six States they unjustly balkanized us into, when we produce over 90 percent of all Nigerias crude oil and when we are fully together but these Niger Delta tribes will be begging to be with us.
Ibo that want them they keep refusing IBO Biafra.
No normal person will want to stay long around Igbo.
Check yourselves.

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by DitariDisciple2: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Ijaw don't want South South people because we are going for Ijaw Republic for all Ijaws in the six States they unjustly balkanized us into, when we produce over 90 percent of all Nigerias crude oil and when we are fully together but these Niger Delta tribes will be begging to be with us.
Check yourselves.
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Look not all igbo are doing this only Anambra people are causing problems for we other igbos.
Arkmanbuddy:
The Igbos are unfortunate not because they're hated by Nigerians, but because they have so much hate in them against other tribes, especially the Yorubas, who have accomodated and loved them from the beginning.

You cannot make any headway if you're filled with hatred and expects everybody to bow to your demands. If you want inclusivity, you have to 'include' yourself in the nation's affairs. You have to burn bridges and be friends with everyone.

If Igbos keep hating and staying away from everyone else, they'll never become president of this country, neither will they be able to secede from her!
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Brexxit(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's really a shame to see Igbos insulting themselves in that thread where soludo said ebonyi people are the ones behind ugm.

Is this how their biafra is going to be like,Igbos hating and abusing their fellow Igbos.

What a tribe!

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please come to imo state you will understand igbo people very well or you go Ebonyi we don't hate people only Anambra people are hating other tribes even they hate we imolites and their girls doing ashewo in imo state.

Me have ijaw friends and Yoruba friends. I don't hate people.
DitariDisciple2:

Check yourselves.

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Anambra people should just get their biafra and leave us in imo state. Same way their son lead a war that led to 4 million igbo.
Brexxit:
It's really a shame to see Igbos insulting themselves in that thread where soludo said ebonyi people are the ones behind ugm.

Is this how their biafra is going to be like,Igbos hating and abusing their fellow Igbos.

What a tribe!
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Mandate2023: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Resurrection212:
I'm sorry pray for igbo.
We will keep praying for them even as dey won't stop blaming yoruba for there failure
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by History555: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dumb and unfortunately unfortunate afonja pigs
So because amaechi declared, piggly afonjas are taking out their frustration on lgbos. Idiots. If u like drink sniper. Igbos don't give a Bleep

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Nvestor02: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
History555:
So because amaechi declared, piggly afonjas are taking out their frustration on lgbos. Idiots. If u like drink sniper. Igbos don't give a Bleep

No reasonable man will stay long around Igbo, check yourself.

Mirror shows back what you show it... You can't hate me and expect me to like you.... Igbo themselves are full of hatred to other tribe and that is why they never see love in anywhere they go.

Even let leave Nigerians aside, many tribes in other countries don't want to see Igbo to.... When pastor bakare said Igbo has been cursed, he is not lying, he said it as it is.

But truth is bitter.

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by IamWonderful: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Seeing Nnamudi Kanu attacking ohanaeze, pronouncing nwodo should be stoned to death is a confirmation later it is Simon Ekpa threatening Soludo
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank you bro.
Mandate2023:

We will keep praying for them even as dey won't stop blaming yoruba for there failure
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please nobody should mind this Anambra guy so much hate in their blood.
History555:
Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Resurrection212: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kanu will never come out from DSS cell we imolite hate him.
IamWonderful:
Seeing Nnamudi Kanu attacking ohanaeze, pronouncing nwodo should be stoned to death is a confirmation later it is Simon Ekpa threatening Soludo

Re: We Igbo Are So Unfortunate by Unzerious: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Check yourselves.
6 states in the SS or where?, 90% of Nigeria's crude oil? Thats just a huge exageration. I can bet no Minority will beg the Ijaw Nation to be part of Niger Delta, if Nigeria secessions.

Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him / Lawyer Wore Traditional Worshippers Attire To Supreme Court. / Throwback To What Peter Obi Achieved In Anambra