Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Are You Facing Problems In Your Relationship Then Here Is A Solution. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Facing Problems In Your Relationship Then Here Is A Solution. (202 Views)

My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Facing Problems In Your Relationship Then Here Is A Solution. by luqmanali12: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
For your couple to be in “good health”, communication is essential. In particular, you can discuss your desires, your passions, or even your expectations. If sometimes certain expectations can be a source of conflict, others, on the contrary, prove to be beneficial to a relationship. But what expectations for a couple’s relationship in life can we hope for?

Are you going through a couple of crises and you are unable to overcome this period? If you wish to be helped, Colorado couples offer you couple therapy. If you find that you would like to talk about setting expectations to support your relationships, counseling can be an amazing option!

What are your expectations in the life of a couple?

Affection, respect, compassion, and generosity

Showing affection for each other is essential in a relationship. Each person has their own method of showing their affection towards their partner. If some prove it through words or physical gestures like a kiss, others do not hesitate to show it through daily actions (offering a bouquet of flowers to your beloved for example).

Another expectation in the life of a couple: respect. Even if you've been together for several years, respect should always be in order. In order not to damage your relationship, it is therefore essential to pay attention to the way in which you express yourself.

Compassion is another expectation that should not be overlooked. If your partner is going through a difficult time, listen and support him/her without judgment.

Finally, whether you have been together for a short time or for a long time, it is essential to devote time to your partner. Of course, your spouse must also have time for you. Generosity must go both ways for a balanced and lasting relationship.

The expectation in the life of a couple: consideration, sharing, and passion

In a couple, it is important to take into account the expectations of the other. Please note: this does not imply saying yes or no to the least of your wishes. On the other hand, you must be able to understand their expectations.

Sharing can be another expectation in the life of a couple. Weekends just for two, romantic outings… are all essential moments for a relationship that works. For a perfect balance, it is essential that both partners have the same amount of time to devote to each other. If there is an imbalance, your relationship could suffer.

Gifts every week, messages of love every day, giggles... a couple's relationship is marked by intense and unforgettable moments. Yet passion can be lacking at times. Indeed, a married life does not always follow the same rhythm. If some passages are exciting and strong in emotion, others on the contrary are more difficult to cross. Changes can also disrupt your love life. Despite everything, it is important to accept the ups and downs of your relationship. Advice for "living better" in the complicated period you are going through: tell yourself that it will be followed by a happy and pleasant moment.

Having an expectation in the life of a couple is completely normal. But this does not mean being demanding of his/her partner.
If you have specific expectations, do not hesitate to discuss them with your spouse. Don't forget that communication is essential in a couple's life. Without good communication, your partner cannot understand your wants and needs. And this can be a source of contention.

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Osinachi Saga - Things To Bear In Mind / Household clearance sales At Ota,Ogun State.come In here !!! / Lagos School Orders Closure After Death Of Five-year-old Pupil During Swimming L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.