Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today (24201 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:
Apc primary go sweet sha.
Tinubu or Osinbajo is ok by me

I don't think osibanjo has the balls like amaechi since tinubu and he co travellers warned him not to declare anything.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by seeker121(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
God bless you abundantly for this comment.Why will he humbly bow out of the contest because one godfather wants to satisfy his ego.In a free and fair direct primary devoid of bribery (any form) and intimidation.Osinbajo will beat Tinubu effortlessly.You can discovered or teach Pple something in life and they will be more glorious and shine in that field than you.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Johnny147147: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
bonnyhope:

He is working for TINUBU

He will step down later

Okay. Lets wait and see

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by famology(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
jaxxy:

I don't think osibanjo has the balls like amaechi since tinubu and he co travellers warned him not to declare anything.

Tinubu will not warn anybody from contesting. I think the VP is still consulting.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
seeker121:
God bless you abundantly for this comment.Why will he humbly bow out of the contest because one godfather wants to satisfy his ego.In a free and fair direct primary devoid of bribery (any form) and intimidation.Osinbajo will beat Tinubu effortlessly.You can discovered or teach Pple something in life and they will be more glorious and shine in that field than you.

Tinubu has a right to contest, he is from AD. Amaechi has a right to contest, he is from new PDP that together birthed APC. Osinbajo was nominated by Tinubu to be a place holder for Tinubu since Tinubu couldnt be VP because he was a Muslim. It is the height of treachery for osinbajo to even consider betraying his benefactor, I dont know what they preach to you people in Pentecostal churches but as a christian myself this action if he goes ahead is not Christ-like. IMHO if God wants him to be president God wont do it in a way that damages his reputation.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Ttalk: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
perambulator:

You are coming across as not very bright. It always happens to people who think in terms of religion tribe, party etc. they can no longer function as objective critical thinkers.

The fact That I support Amaechi does not mean I am an APC supporter, Amaechi is a performer full stop, he is not a tribal or religious candidate same with Tinubu. I am not as excited with Tinubu but I beleive 1) he has worked for it and 2 he is the 2nd best of the lot and he is a good leader. the presidency is about performance and leadership...osinbajo has no track record of either!!! I would easily have voted for Atiku if he wasnt in PDP in fact the reason i didnt vote in 2015 is because Buhari got the ticket not Atiku. I can only vote for who the parties present or comment on likely contenders. Atiku is a better choice than Osinbajo, I didnt vote for Buhari in 2015 or 2019 and I didnt vote for GEJ or Atiku either.

I Cannot stand PDP because there are very few credible people left there but please get it out of your head, I am not an APC supporter either. that I am likely to vote for APC (only If tinubu or Amaechi or Elrufai emerge) is not because I am an APC supporter but because they are likely to present better candidates. I have no loyalty to APC, if you are shit I will call you shit!!!

Come hell or high water I will not vote for osinbajo, I will rather stay at home like 2015 and 2019. I do not think he has a track record or deserves it and As I have said many times I do not believe in treachery or religious bigots even though I am a christian myself!!!

You like talking too much.

A bright person don't throw jabs like you do. It shows you are uncomfortable when you are busted.

You threw up religious punches and exemplified APC weaknesses in an attempt to rubbish Osinbajo but the damage was to the party where your preferred candidate would contest.

Who is religious bias between me and you with your assumption that Christians and RCCG members are the one pushing Osinbajo narratives? You even ended by saying you are not a politician yet you are dabbling into issue beyond your capacity.

If you want a response from me, do it without throwing banters, because I don't like engaging people who are not civil while discussing civil matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Justmesagi: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Osinbajo is playing ping pong with the minds of Nigerians. grin
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Ubdavis(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Ayatullah(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
BEWARE OF PASTOR OSINBAJO!!!

For Muslim Governors that will be attending the meeting with the Vice-President DO NOT break your fast with food supplied by Pastor Osinbajo to avoid eating fetish food highly likely laced with Osinbajo bath water.

It's common among Pastors to seek satanic means of currying the love of people. BEWARE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Ubdavis(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
He is the only one I can vote for
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ttalk:

You like talking too much.

A bright person don't throw jabs like you do. It shows you are uncomfortable when you are busted.

You threw up religious punches and exemplified APC weaknesses in an attempt to rubbish Osinbajo but the damage was to the party where your preferred candidate would contest.

Who is religious bias between me and you with your assumption that Christians and RCCG members are the one pushing Osinbajo narratives? You even ended by saying you are not a politician yet you are dabbling into issue beyond your capacity.

If you want a response from me, do it without throwing banters, because I don't like engaging people who are not civil while discussing civil matters

Again i really do not care who wins the election, It will not change my life. the only thing that will change the trajectory of this country is true federalism and the truth is no Southerner can bring about that. Again your focus is party, you claim to be bright....did you not read where I said I AM NOT AN APC SUPPORTER!!!! If they lose that is their business not mine!!! I am unlike you not going to kill my self or dumb down over 2 sets of incompetent parties to the point where I can no longer speak the truth because I prefer one over another. Let me make this clear... none of them be it APC or PDP, be it Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku or Osinbajo have any plan to take us to the promised land!!!! We will still be talking about bad roads and NEPA in 20 years time whoever becomes president because neither of them have what it takes and Nigerians themselves are not ready for what it takes to move this country forward!!!

BTW I dont care to respond to you, You are the one who quoted me. I would rather not engage people whose IQ has been damaged by ethnic,religious or tribal dogma!
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by MartinsD12(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/10/ahead-of-his-declaration-for-2023-presidency-osinbajo-meets-apc-govs-today/
So sorry osinbajo you are in the wrong party buhari already tanished the image of apc you can't use a damaged faulty vehicle to get to your destination

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by azpekuliar: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
MartinsD12:

So sorry osinbajo you are in the wrong party buhari already tanished the image of apc you can't use a damaged faulty vehicle to get to your destination

abi oo
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by jobgetter(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Interesting times

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Charly68: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
The way the VP went about the task of stabilizing the tension on ground when his boss was sick gives him a plus and placed him ahead of others in the race. He knows where the shoes affect them and should be able to address it
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Ttalk: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
perambulator:

Again i really do not care who wins the election, It will not change my life. the only thing that will change the trajectory of this country is true federalism and the truth is no Southerner can bring about that. Again your focus is party, you claim to be bright....did you not read where I said I AM NOT AN APC SUPPORTER!!!! If they lose that is their business not mine!!! I am unlike you not going to kill my self or dumb down over 2 sets of incompetent parties to the point where I can no longer speak the truth because I prefer one over another. Let me make this clear... none of them be it APC or PDP, be it Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku or Osinbajo have any plan to take us to the promised land!!!! We will still be talking about bad roads and NEPA in 20 years time whoever becomes president because neither of them have what it takes and Nigerians themselves are not ready for what it takes to move this country forward!!!

BTW I dont care to respond to you, You are the one who quoted me. I would rather not engage people whose IQ has been damaged by ethnic,religious or tribal dogma!

You can't be apolitical yet claim to know the real politics that is on ground.

The best candidates so far in APC are Osinbajo, Amaechi and Tinubu. They may not be what we are looking for but they are the best available options we can pick from.

Looking the way of PDP is not an option for obvious reason I don't want to dabble to here.

Osinbajo has no baggage and would have little political liabilities that could hinders him from performing. The little time he presided in acting capacity shows his leadership and ability to solve problem with his precise intervention in ND crises that almost crippled Nigeria economy.

Tinubu has the experience and charisma and internationally savvy and stubborn to undertake such reforms such as restructuring just like his policies while he was Lagos governor where he created additional local government.
But there lies his weakness because he would have to trade these having exposed it to power brokers in Nigeria. He would be asked let go his restructuring stands if he needs their support.

Again, restructuring can no longer be achieve by fiat but through legal means working with existing constitution. This is where Osinbajo would be needed because he was the one called upon by Tinubu to fight that case as commissioner for Justice in Lagos state.

Ameachi has been consistent and has fair knowledge of working of every department of government, he is young and equally has young chaps whom he grew up together with.
But he is hot tempered and could take irrational decision during his lowest periods. Apart from his present political control status in his state, he would find it difficult to defeat PDP candidate because he would be faced with stiff opposition in the person of Wike.

We can't continue to be indifferent because the present crops of politicians have performed below expectations. If you want a true federalism, we need to keep trying until we get some sets that would effect the change we so desire.

You may wish to explain why you think a Southerner cannot restructure the country

I don't blame you if you sound pessimist nonetheless you are on the platform discussion who would be the president in 2023. Because you are not active in politics doesn't mean those active are fools, some are driven by patriotism and quest for better Nigeria, so throwing tantrum or getting unnecessary agitated won't help you neither will it help the country, while what needed to be changed would remain stagnant

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Tinubu will not warn anybody from contesting. I think the VP is still consulting.

We have heard many Apc members supporting tinubu saying so. Which kind of consulting when tinubu is also consulting and even campaigning.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Tinubuadvocate: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fake news
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by MartinsD12(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
azpekuliar:

abi oo
Of course
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by famology(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
jaxxy:

We have heard many Apc members supporting tinubu saying so. Which kind of consulting when tinubu is also consulting and even campaigning.

Lol..... everybody get him own strategy sha.
Osibanjo was actually my first choice but we can't continue to wait for him forever. I'm ok with him or Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Oracleforce: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/10/ahead-of-his-declaration-for-2023-presidency-osinbajo-meets-apc-govs-today/

APC shit party is about to break into 40 pieces....watch their presidential selection as many people will kill them on the altar of grabbing power.

Nigeria's political foundation is bloody and fetish...

We will. keep watching you over here on 3D as una dey kill una self..

Igbo people are not.even serious about contesting for election...let Nyamiri people be servants of servants. May they never smell Aso villa till thy kingdom come .let them continually be declaring sit-at-home for their people in the Yeast..
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by seeker121(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bro don't talk about God and involved Nigeria politics because our politicians don't even have the fear of that same God you are mentioning.Politics in Nigeria can be equate to evil take it to the bank.More reason I don't pray for any politicians again in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Bfly: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by MikoB: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

Hmm, when I was telling them here the capacity of a seating VP can bring, they all laughed some even threw shade at me, can a minister invites the governors? This guy has finished his home work already, they are many here that need to learn and not think with emotions,as for him to have the courage to invite the governors I bet it is with the blessing of the president.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Think9ja(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jamesmusa123:
Vp Osinbajo is the man the country needs right now, it is obvious that the majority of the citizens want him I want him.

A political nonentity is suddenly who the country needs. Someone who has never run for any office is suddenly a Messiah.
The problem with most of us is that we mistake brilliance for leadership. We tried it with Goodluck, how did it end?

Osinbajo will be a terrible president.
I wish him the best tho, after all, I don't care who becomes president
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by adekolaelect(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
We need his declaration not he will as usual .lazy booger masturbating on undisclosed ambition everyday is a wast of time.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Think9ja(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
quisera:
Never in my life did I ever think I'll vote for APC but having osinbajo as the presidential candidate might change that. This man is everything presidential, I'll be damn proud having him as my president.

A political nonentity is "everything presidential." Issorite
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by feedthenation(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
---What more can VP Osinbajo offer---he has being part of this current APC administration for 7 years plus without any meaningful development---
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Odus1970: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
PYO, all the way i want him to contest and win the APC presidential primaries
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ttalk:

You can't be apolitical yet claim to know the real politics that is on ground.

The best candidates so far in APC are Osinbajo, Amaechi and Tinubu. They may not be what we are looking for but they are the best available options we can pick from.

Looking the way of PDP is not an option for obvious reason I don't want to dabble to here.

Osinbajo has no baggage and would have little political liabilities that could hinders him from performing. The little time he presided in acting capacity shows his leadership and ability to solve problem with his precise intervention in ND crises that almost crippled Nigeria economy.

Tinubu has the experience and charisma and internationally savvy and stubborn to undertake such reforms such as restructuring just like his policies while he was Lagos governor where he created additional local government.
But there lies his weakness because he would have to trade these having exposed it to power brokers in Nigeria. He would be asked let go his restructuring stands if he needs their support.

Again, restructuring can no longer be achieve by fiat but through legal means working with existing constitution. This is where Osinbajo would be needed because he was the one called upon by Tinubu to fight that case as commissioner for Justice in Lagos state.

Ameachi has been consistent and has fair knowledge of working of every department of government, he is young and equally has young chaps whom he grew up together with.
But he is hot tempered and could take irrational decision during his lowest periods. Apart from his present political control status in his state, he would find it difficult to defeat PDP candidate because he would be faced with stiff opposition in the person of Wike.

We can't continue to be indifferent because the present crops of politicians have performed below expectations. If you want a true federalism, we need to keep trying until we get some sets that would effect the change we so desire.

You may wish to explain why you think a Southerner cannot restructure the country

I don't blame you if you sound pessimist nonetheless you are on the platform discussion who would be the president in 2023. Because you are not active in politics doesn't mean those active are fools, some are driven by patriotism and quest for better Nigeria, so throwing tantrum or getting unnecessary agitated won't help you neither will it help the country, while what needed to be changed would remain stagnant

I am not going to waste my time responding to you any further. It is clear you are not thinking clearly and an objective debate is therefore not possible. You comment about Osinbajo and restructuring suggests i am either engaging someone with a low IQ or someone so far gone in sycophancy the brain is no longer functioning. Restructuring is about votes, in this case Northern votes, votes are about politics and political weight. A man who cannot even gather votes from his own base to contest to the point where he is afraid to declare and hoping to be anointed by Buhari as the consensus candidate (I know this for a fact BTW) is clearly a political lightweight and not the kind of person that can drive a restructuring agenda in parliarment if at all any of the others can, Osinbajo 100% cant!!!
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Think9ja(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ubdavis:
He is the only one I can vote for

And he's the least qualified..
Someone who was handpicked to be a VP is suddenly qualified to be president.
A complete political nonentity.
Bandits, Boko boys and the likes will just have a field day

Osinbajo is not qualified for the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.