Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports (19511 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Cocaine, Colorado In Lagos, Opioid Pills In Kano / Brazil Returnee Arrested With 105 Parcels Of Cocaine In Candies On Christmas Day / NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by fergie001: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Seizes drugged Milo beverage in Edo; skunk in detergent containers at Enugu airport

No less than 101 parcels of Cocaine concealed in eight children duvets have been intercepted by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, MMIA, Ikeja, Lagos.

The illicit drug was brought into the country by a 52-year-old Brazilian returnee, Akudirinwa Hilary Uchenna who hails from Oru East Local Government area of Imo state. He was arrested on Saturday 9th April at the D-Arrival Hall of the Lagos airport upon his return from Sao Paulo, Brazil via Doha aboard Qatar Airline flight, while the 101 parcels of the class A drug with a gross weight of 13.2 kilogram were recovered from his only check-in bag.

During preliminary interview, Uchenna who claimed to be a carpenter confessed that he was to be paid N5million for trafficking the drug after successfully delivering the consignment in Lagos.

In a related development, big pellets of skunk concealed in detergent containers have been intercepted at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, AIIA, Enugu. A 37-year-old South African returnee, Ezekwesili Afamefune brought in the consignment weighing 730grams aboard Ethiopian Airline flight from Johannesburg, South Africa via Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Ezekwesili is from Awka south local government area of Anambra state.

In Edo state, a 24-year-old drug dealer Christian John was arrested by NDLEA operatives in Egbeta, Ovia North East LGA for selling assorted illicit drugs which include sachets of drugged Milo beverage, cannabis sativa, swinol and tramadol tablets, while in Zamfara state, one Chibuzor Uba, 30, was arrested on Friday 8th April with 1,955 ampules of pentazocine at Kaura Namoda area of Zamfara state.

A cross-border drug trafficker, Stanley Chibuzor, 21, was on Friday 8th April arrested by officers of the Marine Unit of NDLEA stationed at Oron beach, Oron, Akwa Ibom state. The suspect who hails from Ihiala, Anambra state was nabbed with 11,190 tablets of Tramadol during the outward clearance of passengers traveling to Cameroon.

In Ondo state, a drug dealer who produces and sells skuchies, Oluwaseun Agboola, 25, was arrested on Thursday 7th April, at his Igoba, Second Gate, Akure residence where 73 bottles of skuchies weighing 77kg stocked in his kitchen were recovered. Skuchies are usually a mixture of Tramadol, Cannabis sativa, Codeine, Black Currant (popularly called Zobo) and water.

In Lagos, an early morning raid in the notorious Akala, Mushin area of the state on Saturday 9th April led to the seizure of 746.25 kilograms of cannabis.

While commending officers and men of the MMIA, AIIA, Edo, Zamfara, Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Ondo state Commands of the Agency for the arrests and seizures, Chairman/Chief Executive of NDLEA, Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (Retd) charged them and their colleagues across the country to remain focussed and abstain from acts capable of compromising or jeopardising the collective goal of ridding Nigeria of drug abuse and illicit drug trafficking.

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 10th April 2022

lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why are they hiding the femist ladies that were involved?

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by fergie001: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
>>>><<<<

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by fergie001: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
" "

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Anthonyoz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
My able brothers continue the hustle ,next time you will be successful ,we will get they.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by omenkaLives(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
I'm not gonna say what's on my mind, but I know they know what's up. grin

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Golan007: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
52 Yays old ngwanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Aonkuuse(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerians and drugs

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Aboguede(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wetin concern me grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Kazeem47(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
we all know,no vawulence pls,today is Sunday. grin grin grin

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by seandurse(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abba Kyari bois

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by ignis: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Country hard.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by adedehinbo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Igbo amaka! Somebody should help me with the picture of that ekuke putting on igbo cap

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
See their faces

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
I still do not understand why people take this shît

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by nairalee(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
All my life I never knew Nigerians were actively into cocain consumption o. Naive meee

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kudos to NDLEA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Bigchristo: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
fergie001:
Seizes drugged Milo beverage in Edo; skunk in detergent containers at Enugu airport

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 10th April 2022

Same Airport where light went off last time, can you imagine how much of drug inflows into this country? We don’t have much normal people here anymore because of various types of drugs, well thanks to NDLEA for stepping up their games in fight against drug,.. before then Abeg Canadian loud still Dey game lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Bastard1stborn: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Northerners wants to cripple southern region towards 2023, they are using NDLEA for the Igbos while EFCC is assigned for the afonjas. Na fulani herdsmen they deal with the middlebelt..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by adedehinbo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Until all of you die in the hands of hangman in asia,you won't stop this criminal act

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
By their name you shall know them cheesy Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by 1864urrr: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Karlovich: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked shocked Both Afonjers and Igbos involved??
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow!
Igbo inside Milo sachet

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the country to to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Oluromantic:
Not their fault, that's what poverty can cause
Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

neonly:
Unfortunately u won't get many likes here bro
What you just said is the truth.
May God bless our legit hustle
Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

PoloG:
Abi them swear for igbo people with drug business ni? undecided
FYI,
Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy by criminals and fools, not by tribe.
Only some sets of animalistic fraudsters giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!

May the animals bringing the name of our darling nation to disrepute, rot in jail forever.
Animals in human skin making life hard for innocent, hardworking and legitimate Nigerians.

tiswell:
tribalist,drugs peddling isn't synonymous with any particular tribe.
Who knows the kind of skeleton in your cupboard sad
Assuming it is one of the sane, sensible, honest and hardworking Nairalander that quoted us,
We would have respectfully direct them to read the last paragraph of our post.

But seeing the post is coming from one of the lazy people we have here, it is better we ignore you in your willfully ignorancetou brought upon your self, so we won't waste time and space.

WE gonna leave you with this boy,
Consult your Optician NOW!

Wow!
Igbo inside Milo sachet

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Mindlog: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good one, they always believe they are smarter than the ones already caught.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Only the the sane and wise members of Nairaland will understand the words of this great Nairalander.

8 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Attacks Rival, Beats & Stabs Lover In Lagos / Policewoman In Delta Kills Ex-husband Who Is Also A Cop / 3 ABU students: Police lied, they weren't rescued.....we paid ransom in full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.