Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Will Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race, If PDP Zones To South East - Atiku - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race, If PDP Zones To South East - Atiku (2474 Views)

Just Coming Back From 2023. Omo Shege Still Plenty For Front. / How To Withdraw From Freelancer.com In Nigeria / Yahoo Boys Don Learn How To Withdraw Money From ATM Card Without OTP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race, If PDP Zones To South East - Atiku by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Igbo Presidency Gains Momentum, As Atiku Abubakar Decides to Withdraw if PDP zones to South East - Enyinnavictorblog

The Call for Nigerian President of Igbo Extraction yesterday gained more weight as the Nigerian Former Vice President and PDP 2019 Presidential Candidate, His Excellency Atiku Abubakar says he will withdraw from the 2023 Presidential Race if only his party, the People's Democratic Party will zone their 2023 Presidential Tickets to South East, on the ground of Fairness and Equity.

https://enyinnavictorblog..com/2022/04/i-will-withdraw-from-2023-presidential.html

We recall that the South Eastern Region of Nigeria are yet to Produce a President under the People's Democratic Party after it's faithful support to the Party since 1999 till date.

Atiku Abubakar hinted that he will continue to contest if his party (PDP) decides to go to the general South (ie. South East, South South & South West).

As that the South West had produced a president under the party's platform through President Obasanjo for eight years (1999 - 2007) which he was the Vice President. Likes of H.E Fayose (Former Governor of Ekiti State) who is from the same region should not contest, yet he's contesting, He added.

Also, that the South South had Produced a President Under the Party for Six (6) year through President Goodluck Jonathan, that H.E Nyesom Wike (Out-Going Governor of Rivers State) who is also from the same region, should not contest, yet he's contesting, He Emphasized.

https://enyinnavictorblog..com/2022/04/i-will-withdraw-from-2023-presidential.html

There won't be Fairness and Equity in the above, while he's region the North East is yet to Produce a President, when he's ready and willing for the task ahead. Atiku Abubakar Hinted.

If PDP must go South, it's should be particularly to the South East on the ground of Fairness and Equity.

Could this be hope for 2023 Igbo Nigerian Presidency?

Comment, share and Follow our Blog:
https://www.enyinnavictorblog..com

©Enyinnavictorblog2022

Re: I Will Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race, If PDP Zones To South East - Atiku by Bluntguy: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
This man still have some sense of decorum unlike those uncouth Wike and Fayose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race, If PDP Zones To South East - Atiku by Kwamecron(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: I Will Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race, If PDP Zones To South East - Atiku by Finquas: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
The jokes is on you Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Minitool Partition Wizard Crack 12.8 With License Key Latest / Wow Congratulations Nairaland Founder Seun Osewa Makes Forbes List!!!! / Going Back In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.