Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) (42325 Views)

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8jbCBNxzkw

Men of the Nigerian army recorded a great success against armed men suspected to be kidnappers in Kaduna state.

Salemgists learnt that the kidnappers were repelled by troops while they were trying to operate yesterday night, April 10.

The kidnappers met their Waterloo in at at Kakura, Chikun Local Government Area in central Kaduna State.

In a video sighted by salemgists, the kidnappers who were caught in numbers were packed into a military vehicle and taken to the baracks.

Source: https://salemgists.com/troops-arrest-scores-of-kidnappers-in-kaduna-video/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Tracka: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin grin they are dropping them like bags of rice

The military also rescued A Woman And Her 4 Children Who Were Abducted By Boko Haram Terrorists 7 Years Ago.... see photos here>>>>> https://salemgists.com/a-woman-and-her-4-children-who-were-abducted-by-boko-haram-terrorists-7-years-ago-has-been-rescued-photos/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Malory: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Audio

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by opera1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
They should all be neutralized.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Kingsasian(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
They should be killed intsanta

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Hezzyluv: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
They should be killed intsanta

I wish it's that possible.
But, they'll be rehabilitated and reintegrated back to the society with tax payers money
cry

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Hezzyluv: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Audio

Wetin be audio there

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kill them, do not feed demons with our money in prison. Kill them, they rape mothers and daughters and kill them.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Twoclans(f): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lol

I passed this route yesterday to Kaduna and I also passed it back to Abuja today.

Truth be told,the force guys stationed on that road now are very upset and angry.Any nonsense suspicions movement they will just pick you up.No time for nonsense.

Yesterday I witnessed an arrest of a boxer J5 driver,the guy tried to run away from them .They chased after him and double crossed him and hmmmmmmmm the rest is history.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Kutunban: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Impressive

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by obyrich(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

I passed this route yesterday to Kaduna and I also passed it back to Abuja today.

Truth be told,the force guys stationed on that road now are very upset and angry.Any nonsense suspicions movement they will just pick you up.No time for nonsense.

Yesterday I witnessed an arrest of a boxer J5 driver,the guy tried to run away from them .They chased after him and double crossed him and hmmmmmmmm the rest is history.
So you still ply the notorious Abuja-Kaduna route? You get mind o.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kill them on sight, they deserve no mercy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Twoclans(f): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
obyrich:
So you still ply the notorious Abuja-Kaduna route? You get mind o.

Work necessity .They have blown the rail line and this has forced almost everybody to use the road.For now I cant afford chartered flights cheesy cheesy

I cant abandon my work,it pays the bills .I dont know how to beg .

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BotherMleeper(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Audio

First, you'd always ask for video.

Now, you're claiming audio.

Unpatriotic idiots like you are the type that end up as kidnappers, or their victims.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Hublot1: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
If they're found with munition, waste them already

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Munamoqel: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
BotherMleeper:

First, you'd always ask for video.

Now, you're claiming audio.

Unpatriotic idiots like you are the type that end up as kidnappers, or their victims.
he might be a kidnapper too

50 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BotherMleeper(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Munamoqel:
he might be a kidnapper too

Likely

23 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by olatade(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
GOD will continue to protect our military. And the wickedness of these demons will come to a shameful and disastrous end.

22 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by mannasseh(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
what's the essence, they will still rehabilitate them and reintegrate them into the society and the cycle continues.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
IPOB miscreants should not be spared too

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Penguin2: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
People that would be cloaked in new robes…

Flown in presidential jet…

And released back to the society as ‘repentant kidnappers’ undecided

Na today?

Only Tinubu urchins will cheer this charade undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by IMASTEX: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
After this display to show they are working. I see the big masquerades behind their activities influencing their release with reintegration package to avoid the suspect singing like a bird. This is Nigeria you know, and nothing is new. This I have seen undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Throwback: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Extract all information possible to confirm their guilt and their collaborators, then dispatch them to hell.

Our prisons are too full and no money to feed useless animals.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Hohenheim(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
No sympathy, kidnappers should be killed on sight, afterall they kill people who can't afford ransom money.
But knowing this govt they'll probably be "rehabilitated" back into kidnapping.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Lilsameey: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oya,...time for empowerment. cheesy
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Audio

You want audio now? No be video again?

God will continue to expose all this tinubu people

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

make them use the anger enter bush go meet bandits. na the area where them de the bandits de

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Murdered By Cultists In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. / Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.