Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

See The Snake Killed In My House Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake Killed In My House Today (37224 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
I thank God for life, though I wasn't the one who killed it because I hate the sight of these creatures.. One should be very careful especially sitting under a tree as a relaxation spot.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by EmzyT: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
So why is it on '‘Romance'' Section?

What's romantic about it? angry

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
so long as you dont eat it, its all good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
You this feminist,getat with your lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by dawnomike(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
I thank God for life, though I wasn't the one who killed it because I hate the sight of these creatures.. One should be very careful especially sitting under a tree as a relaxation spot.
You killed a Sunday guest

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by arthurwillia(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
huge snake

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by DispatcherLagos: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
That looks like a viper

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by habsydiamond(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Snake meat get as e be ooo
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Delight2014(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
EmzyT:
So why is it on 'Romance Section'?
Hahaha you said the truth oo Don't derail the thread @ Op

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Suspect1: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
EmzyT:
So why is it on 'Romance Section'?
mr lalasticlala finds it romantic.
No noise pls.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by 50d33q: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Black mamba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by 50d33q: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
That looks like a viper
No
Vipers are fat not slender

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Ahmed0336(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lala be like you just killed my baby grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Nonso92(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Front page or not?
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by EmzyT: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Suspect1:
mr lalasticlala finds it romantic.

No noise pls.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
Remember to skin it so you can get a wallet or even shoe from its skin

https://www.nairaland.com/6858501/how-skin-dead-snake-before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Writerz(f): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by PapaNnamdi: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
I remember staying with my uncle one time for ikorodu snake con enter their neighbor house, naso the mother of two run com our place make we come help her kill the snake,
Oh God me wey never kill snake for my life,
My uncle also a coward wey no wan die stand for my back with stick and I de front de shake, omo as we open door see snake ontop tiles dey run come door to escape naso I run leave stick my uncle fall stand up and run enter bush,
Na some agbero con find the snake, omo the next week I run comot for the house.
U ppl that kill snake in your house are trying,
I won't live in the house again shikena

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Honourable2003: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
Lala food don set
But why it is on romance section?
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by thrillionaire(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Let us know nau.. did it fall from off the tree in this neat compound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lalasticlala come and dance supepe supepe oh

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
If any NL mode sends this to fp, them no kukuma get sense

that's how they promote animal cruelty
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Nonexisting: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Waiting to see the snake inside pot so I will drop a comment.

5 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Lilsameey: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
That snake is deadly!!!!!!
One bite from that black mamba and you're gone, because I don't think..we have the antidote in Nigeria. Only option to survive is to amputate the part bitten to avoid the poison spreading to other parts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is how a big snake look like, not that small thing you killed over theregrin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by shantti(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I remember staying with my uncle one time for ikorodu snake con enter their neighbor house, naso the mother of two run com our place make we come help her kill the snake,
Oh God me wey never kill snake for my life,
My uncle also a coward wey no wan die stand for my back with stick and I de front de shake, omo as we open door see snake ontop tiles dey run come door to escape naso I run leave stick my uncle fall stand up and run enter bush,
Na some agbero con find the snake, omo the next week I run comot for the house.
U ppl that kill snake in your house are trying,
I won't live in the house again shikena

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
E be like say lala don repent for snake matter grin grin grin.. no more fp for snakes grin
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Slynation(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one long oO...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Onyenna(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Devilspassage: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
JESUS
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
This forum and snakes related news are like......

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by musicwriter(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Stop the fear of snake

The snake is one of the most peaceful creature in the world. It stays on it's own, it doesn't find trouble unless you provoke it.

In ancient time, it was actually revered throughout the world before the age of religion and stupidity began. Our ancestors revered the snake too. In fact, the ancient Egyptians styled themselves looking like a snake. And from them snake became synonymous with Africa and black people.

Your fear of the snake was caused by Europeans and Arabs in the mythical Adam and Eve story in your dumb bible and Koran.

The snake began to be seen in bad light only after Africa lost power in ancient times, then Europeans and Arabs blackmailed the snake- a representation of African leadership, claiming that it represents Satan and evil. This is a huge story but that's the origin of our problem as black people.

If you're black, you're the gentle wise snake but you've been defeated, blackmailed, enslaved, brainwashed and the conquerors have told your story, casting you mischievously as a villain. Your ancient power has been stolen from you.

For more information, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world

Stop hating yourselves!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. / 7 Reasons We Should Stop Killing Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.