Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? (33756 Views)

Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan / Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World / Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by kabawa(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin I'm still trying to figure out the kinda fasting these guys are deceiving themselves with.

You can eat breakfast, skip lunch, eat dinner and call it "Fasting"

I have this bad routine of eating or drinking anything until late afternoon almost everyday... Should I call that fasting?

Religion inventors are the greatest sorcerers of all time, the greatest mind controlling machine known to the Milky-way.

Glutton crying more than the bereaved.
For you guys to always come up with this your baseless anthem on every Islamic thread related to fasting, shows you are deeply pained that Muslims worldwide adhere to this pillar of Islam. Critens that only fast when their babalawo pastors ask them to do so will open their basin and be spewing trash on every Islamic thread. Accept Islam today and know peace!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by zeenaman: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin I'm still trying to figure out the kinda fasting these guys are deceiving themselves with.

I have this bad routine of eating or drinking anything until late afternoon almost everyday... Should I call that fasting?

Religion inventors are the greatest sorcerers of all time, the greatest mind controlling machine known to the Milky-way.
Why can't you just take a rest on Muslims' matter? You even had to make a false declaration just to comment this rubbish. No one cares about how feel about the fasting

5 Likes

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Offpoint1:

Let them keep on deceiving themselves jare. You know what, why not eat your breakfast at 10 am, try to have water but no food till at least 7 pm every day. Do that for one week, and we'll continue with this discussion.

We don't wake up suddenly and decide we want to fast 3 to 3. We do as ordered by God and demonstrated by Muhammad (peace be upon him).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by JesusIsAMuslim: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Godjone:
grin

That thing muslims dey do na fast? What i see is a group of gluttonous human who starved themselves for some hours and later eat as much food as they can to cover up for the missed meals. Rubish

Try to join them. Eat whatever you want between the permitted hours. Do that for one week, and we'll continue from there.

2 Likes

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sun worshipers... abeg why do I have to take an oath Is.today not meant for Christians If u want me to take an oath before I lay my view, then wait for Friday or ordinary days
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Maj196(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Alhamdulilah for being a Muslim in my lifetime
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by 3kay945(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
wumi2017:
Ramadan Mubarak to my brothers and sisters in Islam ,May Almighty Allah will accept it as an act of Iba'dah

Ameen.

May we live to witness more on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by uthlaw: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Offpoint1:

you supposed just mind your useless business!
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Offpoint1: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

Let them keep on deceiving themselves jare. You know what, why not eat your breakfast at 10 am, try to have water but no food till at least 7 pm every day. Do that for one week, and we'll continue with this discussion.

We don't wake up suddenly and decide we want to fast 3 to 3. We do as ordered by God and demonstrated by Muhammad (peace be upon him).
You missed the part I said I eat or drink anything late afternoon almost everyday... I take my breakfast between 3/4 pm daily and no fuse about it.

God didn't instruct you shit, everything shit you're doing is instructed by your fellow human beings... Wake up to reality.
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Offpoint1: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
kabawa:

Glutton crying more than the bereaved.
For you guys to always come up with this your baseless anthem on every Islamic thread related to fasting, shows you are deeply pained that Muslims worldwide adhere to this pillar of Islam. Critens that only fast when their babalawo pastors ask them to do so will open their basin and be spewing trash on every Islamic thread. Accept Islam today and know peace!!!!
Lol dude why are you pain? I can see the hypocrisy smelling all over your rants.
Babalawo instructed me to fast, so God himself directed you to fast right now or some nigga far away in the middle east told you so? grin

I would have love to join islam... I just don't wanna blow myself up before December.

1 Like

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Offpoint1: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
zeenaman:

Why can't you just take a rest on Muslims' matter? You even had to make a false declaration just to comment this rubbish. No one cares about how feel about the fasting
I had to make the false declaration because you and me know Islam was built on violence foundation. If I don‘t make false declaration, one of you will blow me up before I can blink and scream Allah kaboom! from the top of his voice and Allah will reward him with 74 virgins grin
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Balerion: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:
How this kind nonsense take make front page on a Sunday?
Whereas no single Christian message dey for front page today wey be Sunday.
This Islamisation agenda of nairaland is becoming too obvious to be neglected, first it was swearing an oath before you comment on an Islamic post,now it's pushing Islamic post to front page on Sundays Una dey try
Christians are not the not the only people on nairaland and nobody forced to contribute to and an islamic thread, the thread is for muslims only. so STFU
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Balerion:
Christians are not the not the only people on nairaland and nobody forced to contribute to and an islamic thread, the thread is for muslims only. so STFU
Hey hey hey heeey!
Muslims dey curse?

una seeyam!

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by karzyharsky(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Godjone:
grin

That thing muslims dey do na fast? What i see is a group of gluttonous human who starved themselves for some hours and later eat as much food as they can to cover up for the missed meals. Rubish

Just because I am not doing things the way you are doing it does not mean what I am doing is wrong.
Are you the God Muslims are praying to? Why are you in pain?
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Balerion: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Hey hey hey heeey! Muslims dey curse?
una seeyam!
Everybody dey curse, if you have nothing to say STFU
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Allahu Akbar Kabeerah for the gift of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by wumi2017(f): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
3kay945:

Ameen.

May we live to witness more on earth.

Amin thunmma Amin ...send ours our Ramadan package o
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by 3kay945(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
wumi2017:

Amin thunmma Amin ...send ours our Ramadan package o

When the time comes. Lol

1 Like

Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by alfarouq(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Offpoint1:

Only a fool mocks something he doesn't understand instead of asking questions.
Fasting in Islam simply means staying away from food, water etc from sunrise to sunset. Here in Nigeria, fasting this year lasts for about 14 hours out of 24 . Some countries fasts for less while some for more.

In Norway or most Scandinavian countries it lasts for upto 20 hours, in UK around 19 hours, it all depends on sunrise and sunset. Mind you a time will come when Ramadan will be around November, December, or January therby making countries with longer time now to experience shorter time of fasting while countries with shorter time now will fast longer.

If I like I can eat 6 small meals between the time the sunset today to the time it is going to rise tomorrow.
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Ayodele99: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:
How this kind nonsense take make front page on a Sunday?
Whereas no single Christian message dey for front page today wey be Sunday.
This Islamisation agenda of nairaland is becoming too obvious to be neglected, first it was swearing an oath before you comment on an Islamic post,now it's pushing Islamic post to front page on Sundays Una dey try

Hey,pig! Get outta here.
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Ayodele99: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Winters23:
Swear kee una here

wakanda fasting is that grin

Hey little pig, get outta here!
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Kakamorufu(m): 4:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Winters23:
Swear kee una here

wakanda fasting is that grin
It's not your fasting. so keep quiet
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by suffering: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
How religion controls humans will always amaze me.
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by JesusIsAMuslim: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Offpoint1:

You missed the part I said I eat or drink anything late afternoon almost everyday... I take my breakfast between 3/4 pm daily and no fuse about it.

God didn't instruct you shit, everything shit you're doing is instructed by your fellow human beings... Wake up to reality.

Don't make it almost. Do that everyday for one week. We shall continue from there.
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Offpoint1: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
alfarouq:

Only a fool mocks something he doesn't understand instead of asking questions.
Fasting in Islam simply means staying away from food, water etc from sunrise to sunset. Here in Nigeria, fasting this year lasts for about 14 hours out of 24 . Some countries fasts for less while some for more.

In Norway or most Scandinavian countries it lasts for upto 20 hours, in UK around 19 hours, it all depends on sunrise and sunset. Mind you a time will come when Ramadan will be around November, December, or January therby making countries with longer time now to experience shorter time of fasting while countries with shorter time now will fast longer.

If I like I can eat 6 small meals between the time the sunset today to the time it is going to rise tomorrow.
Lol, so if there's just 3 hours of sunlight at your location, you can only fast for 3 hours... Amazing grin
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by Offpoint1: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

Don't make it almost. Do that everyday for one week. We shall continue from there.
I've been doing that for the past 15 years, Monday to Saturday.... So dude, come up with a new line.
Re: Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? by JesusIsAMuslim: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Offpoint1:

I've been doing that for the past 15 years, Monday to Saturday.... So dude, come up with a new line.

You are changing your words now. Abi when most don turn always?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor / Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.