Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (44631 Views)

84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by matm: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Guys like this man are death traps .Can even suffocate and snuff life out of a young girlfriend during sleep let alone an old woman All in their minds is "money" and changing of women pussies like changing of clothes.
Any girl they sleep with they dump and start looking for a new one.They always talk of number of pussies they have tasted and their target number each year.
Fear people who are possessed.
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
EBMedia:
35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcLHeyqt7Du/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is the Love I'm looking for anything to japa from this country
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
Better than Nigeria girls.
Haha
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
What black young men cannot do for old oyingbo granny does not exist
Anything to japa from Nigeria is a welcome development
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Bc na white woman, she is now better than Nigerian girls," inferiority complex thats y black men will continue to be slaves to the white men
Don't let me spank you oo.
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Testimony1988(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmmmm, he knows what he's looking for, for a young man to marry a woman old enough to be his mother is some else.
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Prettygirl200(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:

Don't let me spank you oo.
But it's the truth naaaaa is it not? Bc na white woman she is better than us abi?
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Kriss216: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Kris216 my mind is telling me that you are a cultist,look at the kind of picture you took on that your thread,can you swear that you are not a cultist?
Be very careful. That moniker is not me.

You should know I can't be that foolish.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Ogunleti01: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
EBMedia:
35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (Photos)

ori e bi eba feselu!
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Tannhauser(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
angry

Abeg make una tell me, how una dey take get erection for all these old hags wey una dey date/marry?
I mean........HOW?
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by LifeSolutionsTe(f): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
EBMedia:

Life is a choice....

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
Including the women in your family
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oyindidi:
Including the women in your family
With my mother oo.
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by aristocratic5(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin
We go see how th I love grotto go end
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by akilo1: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
What have I just read?70 years old with 35 years?it is finished!
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Firstclick: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed can you imagin rubbish?
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by ledaman: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Just imagine what a grown dude is discussing publicly, some people have no shame at all.
No lie you wish you were in is shoe's grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by donjahsy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nawaoo Debby and Ben matter don reach Nairaland.
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
Sleeping with his Grandma is better than his Nigerian young girl undecided undecided undecided
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by derecho(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
What about the yeye mama wey no dey shame?
This got me thinking sha.
How are we sure all the monies some ladies are saving now wouldn't be used to buy some foolish sex slaves when they've passed menopause?
If they told you a 70year old grandma would be surfing the internet looking for a poor sex slave in the name of marriage, will you believe?Not that they don't do it before but it's getting out of hand.

See as she dey use her wrinkled mouth dey kiss the mumu man.

How are we sure this won't become a brazen trend with old African women soon?
Omoluabi16:
Na all these yeye men dey allow pocohantas dey drag us by our sucrotom. angry
E fit be love Sha
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Lorrialla: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
>>>> W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Joe4real1988(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
I find this funny grin

African men n white old women are like 5&6

Disgusting
Some African men though
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by derecho(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
I thought the thinking has always been "women don't like sex like men", " they can control themselves" blablabla

I laugh when people stereotype men and say all sorts.
I tell people that men and women think essentially the same way. The only challenge is that women feel they are being restricted by society hence the need for "liberation".
If women are allowed the "freedom" given to men and have the resources/money to do what pleases them.You'll be shocked that they'd do worse than what they've accused men of doing.
God wey create man and woman sabi us well well. There's a reason He made man the head.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Oyindidi(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:

With my mother oo.
See as e pain you grin next time don't generalize, talk about the useless women in your family
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Stanleyq: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=EBMedia post=111820279][b]35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (Photos)[/b]kenya de worst in africa in terms of nonsense

h
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by pacespot(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kenyans and weirdos grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by NorthernersSuck: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
What black young men cannot do for old oyingbo granny does not exist

Frustration don dey hit you hard, I go buy you that type of high hill shoes for self service

Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by dochenaj: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
I find this funny grin

Disgusting
Why do you think it is disgusting? They are both adults and not related.
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by LastProphet: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
I find this funny grin

Disgusting

Illiterate African men you mean?
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by JustforMen: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Kris216:

At least let me do small to you na. tongue
Iyaebe, is my bae
Re: 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife by Bifwoli: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Stanleyq post=111830353][/quote]What nonsense? These people got 24/7 electricity ,they have longer life expectancy,better literacy levels ,more tourists etc .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.