Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In (10698 Views)

As A Graduate What Position Can I Apply For INEC / Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper / Help! What Position Can An Architect Apply For In The Central Bank Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Wallix: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
propose emr to her, if she agrees, you should be employed as head of the i.t. department

From no prior working experience to head of it? hmmm. Meaning that he will have to design, manage the i.t. landscape, manage it personnel. Liaise with other departmental stake holders and suggest it solutions?
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Kingdonik(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
OvaSabi1:

Build and manage software that can be used to book appointments with patients, store information regarding patients, etc. have you ever been to a hospital where they request for something like an atm card, instead of looking for files up and down? This is exactly what I am talking about.

So for now, start building that kind of software so that you will just show it to her when completed. Do not ask her for money, let her see you as an asset, not as a liability.

Nice innovation. Provision of quality healthcare delivery, can be achieved through digitisation. Through quality EMRs software, you can be transformed from zero to hero. The Op can contact me, and I will share my insight on how to go about the EMRs Build. We are launching ours pretty soon. Name withheld for security purposes..

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Bbbw: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Choose
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by eldervine: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Microsports:
you can apply for receptionist,most hospital have one,you take peoples card and give number to people to see the doctor
I have a Lenovo laptop for sale(8gb ram 500hdd core i7 good ba3 life) price is location is owerri
hw much
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by miraculousGod(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
adefitim:
Hello Nairalanders! Please I need your advice and suggestions.

My name is Ken and I studied Computer Engineering Technology from one Polytechnic in country. I am 50% proficient in Graphics and web designs..
Ever since I finished my NYSC to secure a job is a mounting task, I discovered that getting good connection can make my job seeking easier and faster so, I moved in with one of my influential extended family there they solicited on my behalf to one Wealthy woman that just built a brand new PRIVATE HOSPITAL in my hometown though the hospital will commence operation sometimes June this year. The woman agreed to make up a space for me in her hospital but I must do INTERVIEW for formality sake in which I totally agreed and ready for BUT my concern now is that WHAT POSITION CAN I APPLY OR FIT-IN IN THE ORGANIZATION

Please help a curious comrade

you will be in charge of ICT and computer maintenance. Every standard hospital should have ICT unit
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Contekbbc: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's paramount now for every organisations to have a dedicated department for ICT.

Almost in every big private schools now,they have a dedicated ICT lab and there work could include computer troubleshooting,
software testing and the maintenance of their online presence through websites design to management.
You could also be responsible for their banners,flyers and the likes as all these still fall under ICT
I will advise that you try and be interviewed for their technical officer in their ICT LAB

I hope this helps
God bless you.

adefitim:

My name is Ken and I studied Computer Engineering Technology from one Polytechnic in country. I am 50% proficient in Graphics and web designs..
Ever since I finished my NYSC to secure a job is a mounting task, I discovered that getting good connection can make my job seeking easier and faster so, I moved in with one of my influential extended family there they solicited on my behalf to one Wealthy woman that just built a brand new PRIVATE HOSPITAL in my hometown though the hospital will commence operation sometimes June this year. The woman agreed to make up a space for me in her hospital but I must do INTERVIEW for formality sake in which I totally agreed and ready for BUT my concern now is that WHAT POSITION CAN I APPLY OR FIT-IN IN THE ORGANIZATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by longifilis(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
adefitim:

Ken?
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Contekbbc: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is another good point
@OP

socialmediaman:
Wouldn’t you fit in as a computer systems engineer at the hospital? You manage their network and internet infrastructure while also multitasking in other areas as they need you.

In this role you can research, recommend and teach them to use digital systems that will facilitate their work e.g. ERP, accounting, internal communication like slack, patient records management software, collaboration softwares like Google workplace, presentation tools etc.

If it’s a small hospital then the role can fit in under administration.
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Microsports: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
eldervine:
hw much
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by phutarian(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
You studied Computer Engineering Technology and you have 50% proficiency in Graphics Design and Website Design, why not master those 2 skills and get remote jobs?

Graphics Design and Website Design are high income skills that can make you more money than what you will earn in a year if you go look for a job with your Computer Engineering Certificate.

Here's my advice for you.

Since you have a Graphics Design Skill, let me share this with you, to help you get started from where you are;

How To Get Graphics Design Jobs on Instagram

This Strategy Works, If You're Ready To Put In The Efforts

If you're a graphics designer, instead of looking for Clients who want to design handbills, ebooks, instagram banners, why not focus on solving problems that existing businesses have?

Nowadays, every Tom, D*ck & Harry now says they can design ebooks, flyers..., especially with the invention of apps like Canva.

So, the competition looks stiff out there.

How do you swim in such an ocean, where there are tons of other designers like you, and also clients who can find their way around designing simple flyers with canva?

� Here's the strategy;

Simply find clients that are battling with creative designs on their instagram page, twitter bio, facebook page, LinkedIn profile, etc.

� What you need to do is,

1. Go to instagram

2 Search for keywords like, coaching, real estate, travel agents, etc

3. Go through their profile, see all the designs they have in there. If you feel it's not good enough and you can do better, message them.

4. Show them some of your previous designs. If you've worked with similar industries, let them see what their competitors are doing.

5. Drop your WhatsApp number for them to message you if they're interested.

_____

Give yourself a target of messaging like 10 agencies daily. It's a game of numbers, not everyone will reply, but some people will definitely reply.

Let's say you do this for 50 companies, 20 of them replied and 5 of them agreed to hire you as their graphics designer.

Don't you think that's a good deal?

SAY NO TO BEING A BROKE

Give it a try today and I will be glad to receive your feedback.

______

As good as this strategy the only limitation is Nigerians don't really pay much, but the pay can keep you going.

I will advise you to give it a trial as it costs you nothing to start with other than your skill and phone/laptop computer.

But if you have some money to invest in yourself to get results faster and get High Paying Freelance Jobs by working for foreign clients as a Nigerian, I have a recommendation for you.

The High Paying Freelance Premium Program takes you from a clueless newbie to an advanced freelancer who isn’t doubting themselves and knows how to charge.

Even if you do not have a high-income skill you’ll learn one in this program

Inside you get full unrestricted access to 5 high income skills which are:

1. Copywriting

2. Content writing

3. Digital Marketing

4. Social media market[/b]ing

5. [b]UI/UX design

The program also shows you how to target exclusively foreign clients so you can get paid big bucks in dollars.

Who is the High Paid Freelancer Premium Program For?

This is for you if

➔ You're a newbie into making money online

➔ You are an introvert who just wants to make money quietly with their creativity

➔ You have high-income skill but you tired of working with Nigerians and getting underpaid

➔ You are tired of sitting at home and wondering what you are doing with your life

➔ You want a proven and simple path (not easy) to making a lot of money online without relying on luck.

Want to learn more and how you can get in?

Watch this YouTube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTwj5S8ADI

To learn more about the High Paid Freelancer premium program

Or send me a dm on WhatsApp here: /2349059527952 to ask further questions
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by eldervine: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
imagine that ur aunty reading this right now. SMH
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by eldervine: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Microsports:
where exactly in owerri are u
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Microsports: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
eldervine:
where exactly in owerri are u
I reside at ihiagwa futo side
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by eldervine: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Microsports: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
eldervine:
am a student at imsu but 120k is too much na btw can you upload a pic of it for me to see.
the price is okay bro but I will still reduce the price since you are a student like me
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by TimiMoore(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Microsports:
you can apply for receptionist,most hospital have one,you take peoples card and give number to people to see the doctor
I have a Lenovo laptop for sale(8gb ram 500hdd core i7 good ba3 life) price is location is owerri

How much?
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Gkemz: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
System administrator commonly called Computer operator since you studied Computer Technology.
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by adefitim(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Contekbbc:
It's paramount now for every organisations to have a dedicated department for ICT.

Almost in every big private schools now,they have a dedicated ICT lab and there work could include computer troubleshooting,
software testing and the maintenance of their online presence through websites design to management.
You could also be responsible for their banners,flyers and the likes as all these still fall under ICT
I will advise that you try and be interviewed for their technical officer in their ICT LAB

I hope this helps
God bless you.

Thank you sir you’re very much helpful

Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by kwaso2: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
You no get joy oh
Microsports:
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by flexyrule(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Microsports:
Create a thread and upload pictures of the laptop.
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by eldervine: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Microsports:

the price is okay bro but I will still reduce the price since you are a student like me
send me ur whatsapp no let me chat you up
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Microsports: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2022
eldervine:
send me ur whatsapp no let me chat you up
08147035683 chat me up so that I can send the pics to you
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Microsports: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2022
flexyrule:
Create a thread and upload pictures of the laptop.

I will be banned..08147035683 chat me up
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by adefitim(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
pocohantas:
Don’t worry your head, best believe they would use you as they deem fit. Sometimes you would be sent to buy agidi jollof. Other times chilled coke and egg roll. If she forgets her food flask at home, you would enter okada to go get it from her house help.

The most important thing is that you get paid at the end of the month.

However, if you are thinking on your feet, I would suggest you propose an enterprise solution to her.

Funny you grin anyways thank you comrade

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by adefitim(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
socialmediaman:
Wouldn’t you fit in as a computer systems engineer at the hospital? You manage their network and internet infrastructure while also multitasking in other areas as they need you.

In this role you can research, recommend and teach them to use digital systems that will facilitate their work e.g. ERP, accounting, internal communication like slack, patient records management software, collaboration softwares like Google workplace, presentation tools etc.

If it’s a small hospital then the role can fit in under administration.

Noted. Thank you �
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by adefitim(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Toluwalope2020:
Am sure the hospital will have an online presence, why not be the Social media manager of their Social media page. This will further improve your Graphic designing skill so it is a win -win for both parties and if you are confused on how to get started as a Social Media manager, send a message to Redlushenterprises@gmail.com

Thank you for your gesture.
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by adefitim(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
SecretReporter:
See wetin Buhari turn Nigeria to

Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by adefitim(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Contekbbc:

I hope this helps
God bless you.

Thank you and God bless you too

Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by Yubeejakes: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Guy, as I dey see u, u no go make heaven grin grin grin grin grin

pocohantas:
Don’t worry your head, best believe they would use you as they deem fit. Sometimes you would be sent to buy agidi jollof. Other times chilled coke and egg roll. If she forgets her food flask at home, you would enter okada to go get it from her house help.

The most important thing is that you get paid at the end of the month.

However, if you are thinking on your feet, I would suggest you propose an enterprise solution to her.
Re: Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In by adefitim(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
phutarian:
You studied Computer Engineering Technology and you have 50% proficiency in Graphics Design and Website Design, why not master those 2 skills and get remote jobs?

Graphics Design and Website Design are high income skills that can make you more money than what you will earn in a year if you go look for a job with your Computer Engineering Certificate.

Here's my advice for you.

Since you have a Graphics Design Skill, let me share this with you, to help you get started from where you are;

How To Get Graphics Design Jobs on Instagram

This Strategy Works, If You're Ready To Put In The Efforts

If you're a graphics designer, instead of looking for Clients who want to design handbills, ebooks, instagram banners, why not focus on solving problems that existing businesses have?

Nowadays, every Tom, D*ck & Harry now says they can design ebooks, flyers..., especially with the invention of apps like Canva.

So, the competition looks stiff out there.

How do you swim in such an ocean, where there are tons of other designers like you, and also clients who can find their way around designing simple flyers with canva?

� Here's the strategy;

Simply find clients that are battling with creative designs on their instagram page, twitter bio, facebook page, LinkedIn profile, etc.

� What you need to do is,

1. Go to instagram

2 Search for keywords like, coaching, real estate, travel agents, etc

3. Go through their profile, see all the designs they have in there. If you feel it's not good enough and you can do better, message them.

4. Show them some of your previous designs. If you've worked with similar industries, let them see what their competitors are doing.

5. Drop your WhatsApp number for them to message you if they're interested.

_____

Give yourself a target of messaging like 10 agencies daily. It's a game of numbers, not everyone will reply, but some people will definitely reply.

Let's say you do this for 50 companies, 20 of them replied and 5 of them agreed to hire you as their graphics designer.

Don't you think that's a good deal?

SAY NO TO BEING A BROKE

Give it a try today and I will be glad to receive your feedback.

______

As good as this strategy the only limitation is Nigerians don't really pay much, but the pay can keep you going.

I will advise you to give it a trial as it costs you nothing to start with other than your skill and phone/laptop computer.

But if you have some money to invest in yourself to get results faster and get High Paying Freelance Jobs by working for foreign clients as a Nigerian, I have a recommendation for you.

The High Paying Freelance Premium Program takes you from a clueless newbie to an advanced freelancer who isn’t doubting themselves and knows how to charge.

Even if you do not have a high-income skill you’ll learn one in this program

Inside you get full unrestricted access to 5 high income skills which are:

1. Copywriting

2. Content writing

3. Digital Marketing

4. Social media market[/b]ing

5. [b]UI/UX design

The program also shows you how to target exclusively foreign clients so you can get paid big bucks in dollars.

Who is the High Paid Freelancer Premium Program For?

This is for you if

➔ You're a newbie into making money online

➔ You are an introvert who just wants to make money quietly with their creativity

➔ You have high-income skill but you tired of working with Nigerians and getting underpaid

➔ You are tired of sitting at home and wondering what you are doing with your life

➔ You want a proven and simple path (not easy) to making a lot of money online without relying on luck.

Want to learn more and how you can get in?

Watch this YouTube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTwj5S8ADI

To learn more about the High Paid Freelancer premium program

Or send me a dm on WhatsApp here: /2349059527952 to ask further questions

Wow � this is an eye opener

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Latest Recruitment – Apply Now / Gate Crasher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.