Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) (62521 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
A girl that is worth it, beauty and brains.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Weldone
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Enny2013(f): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Awwww this is the sweetest thing I've had to read about Nigeria lately

A breath of fresh air

Finally Mr Eazi secures meal ticket for life

And let's see if cuppy will throw her dogs away
As if Mr Eazi isn't a millionaire. Check his background nau..
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Lucky dude but be ready to wash plates and pants
Hahahhahahaha Why are you like this
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mooh247:

As First son since Otedola first son get mental health problems

u are opportunistic and a fifth wheel in the carriage, can u even imagine what u said about a human being, a person suffering from a medical condition(autism) is who u re calling a mental deranged person, wow, is u thats a lunatic, mad man!

9 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by kelspinall(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
sharp guy, congratulations to you.wishing you well.eazi
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Peace at last grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by HeavenVGate: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Good that he knelt down to propose, redpillers won't like this.God when?
When what? Oh your time? Well gods go give you better man soon. Pray with 7 seeds of alligator pepper in your mouth first thing every morning.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
cheesy i love the comments on this thread
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:

A lot of his peers do far worse for crumbs from Sugarmummies. So, no biggie!
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fairmedia:
A girl that is worth it, beauty, brains and Wealth.

Yep... I agree! cool
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by obedience4(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
So the simp even knelt down to propose, women are really problems to the world.

Kneeing down to propose doesn't make you a simp,
You that is the alpha man how much dey your account
Mr eazi ten times better than you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Forget am... Mr Eazi go run am street
Lol..
I know that man wella, which street you Wan run am? You think say na ordinary ajebota? That's where you have it wrong. When my way crossed his part, the kin caliber of old school men weh warn us to back off, say that guy na dangerous nigger, say if we love ourselfs make we chill, fear catch me. This na way back 1999 or 2000 when him de set up zenon.
Forget, if Bros OTE get your time, him fit us 1b fight you ontop 10k matter.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
obedience4:

Kneeing down to propose doesn't make you a simp,
You that is the alpha man how much dey your account
Mr eazi ten times better than you
Quiet there,simp.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Legendoo: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lovely.

They both have sense.

Bad belle people, face your front

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
So the simp even knelt down to propose, women are really problems to the world.
if na u nkor ? You go gree stand?
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nmezor(f): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
cool
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by obedience4(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
It so fuuny you guys are bashing Mr eazi, he is one of the most stream artists in Africa..
Dude ain't poor. Those saying he is cashing out.he has enough money to take care of your family for years..
Asap Rocky is getting married to riri which is a billionaire no body is talking about that only for Nigeria you see stupid comments

8 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Jiroville300: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
This ugly ass nigga chei this girl no get taste abi na low self esteem dey do her

repeat your name GODPUNISHALABI three times ... cool cool cool cool
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by samiabigail: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
proposed na like booking for bet9ja e fit no play d game ooo
on like me wey like 2 book game but won't still play it undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by ComeToJesus: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:

Bad belle
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lightorder:
I am a simp who knows where to draw the line. I could wash pants and plates if that is what it would take to keep my family going peacefully. I flex muscles at work and at the gym and not in my house . Amazingly, it turned me into a king . All the best to them

They are coming for your head, I mean those that flex muscle at home and behave like a sissy at work and anywhere else. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
He took time sha...

Money and fame aside.

Them 2 fit and he should have proposed since a long time ago

Two middle fingers to the haters

Wish them the best.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Mrs Eazi proposes to His Husband Mr Temi Otedola

Na so Mrs Eazi join the $1.8 billion dynasty

If you get opportunity you no go join?? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yep... I agree! cool
Mr Eazi too is okay na grin
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Taich(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:

That's why Dish washer and Washing machines were invented.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mr Eazi too is okay na grin

Egbon, leave matter... Na the money! grin
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mooh247:

As First son since Otedola first son get mental health problems
chai! Dem don use that one
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Heathrow44:
how many proposals before the marriage happens undecided? is not going to happen and even if it does it won't last and I'm waiting for Williams uchemba and that oyibo girls after 4yrs to know what's up

anyways is better to marry temi than a jobless arrogant Nigerian girl thats not useful to her life but thinks she can build an empire with u like that parasite nkechi blessing, Temi is beautiful sha, rich, educated, a heiress to otedola foundation, went to school in the UK, has a masters degree, an actress, what more can a man want in a woman, that he shouldn't kneel down for her, unlike one iyaebe that's not half of what temi is, in beauty and in brains, Temi is the real feminist and a real asset than one liability parading herself here,
I fine pass Temi hands down and I'm academically more intelligent than her and as for wealth, do you know me to think I'm poor? mtchewww
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Sunnykind(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
I wish them a blissful marital life.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by bennytrips27(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Good that he knelt down to propose, redpillers won't like this.God when?
Its temi otedola,not our regular nigerian babes,she deserves the knee.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
bennytrips27:

Its temi otedola,not our regular nigerian babes,she deserves the knee.
See them,leeches I spit on you modern Nigerian young men

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Iheme & A Lady Chill In Hotel Room In Rwanda (Photo, Video) / Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.