Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. (2523 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by seunmsg(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tomorrow, the real anointed candidate will declare and all presidential aides can’t hide their excitement. Media aide to the president, Bashir Ahmad tweeted about it earlier today. It will be massive.

Whatever the case is, we insist on a free, fair and credible primary election. Osinbajo is my first choice but he should win the ticket of the party by popular acceptance of party members and not through any undemocratic imposition.

Best of luck Mr. Vice President. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you will make a good president. For me, it’s all about having a strong, competent and patriotic southerner who can take the needed tough decisions to move the county forward in 2023.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by mymadam(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked You don't mean it!
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by iyapont: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
He is going for house of rep,nothing new undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Massiveglory: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Osinbanjo is good candidate. But I doubt he is pmb's Choice A.
Ameachi is a bold candidate. That his 100m dash made gave me joy.

PDP should give us someone in the mound of Peter Obi or Pius anyim.

With any of these men, it will be a joy to vote.

Any attempt to Present Tinubu will be thrown out with all our might.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by DickDastardly(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
F
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
After Osinbajo's declaration, I expect Tinubu urchins to go ape shít and start barking hysterically like crazy baboons cool

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Sergio104(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
After Osinbajo's declaration, I expect Tinubu urchins to go ape shít and start barking hysterically like crazy baboons cool

You mean the Noodle Bandits?? grin.
omo they made history today.

Noodle Bandits Ondo chapter cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by LegendHero(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Tomorrow, the real anointed candidate will declare and all presidential aides can’t hide their excitement. Media aide to the president, Bashir Ahmad tweeted about it earlier today. It will be massive.

Whatever the case is, we insist on a free, fair and credible primary election. Osinbajo is my first choice but he should win the ticket of the party by popular acceptance of party members and not through any undemocratic imposition.

Best of luck Mr. Vice President. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you will make a good president. For me, it’s all about having a strong, competent and patriotic southerner who can take the needed tough decisions to move the county forward in 2023.

I agree with you.

As it stand, Osinbajo seems to be the choice of the presidency and I think that is a great card they play there. An Osinbajo will affect Asiwaju chances because they share the same structure and loyalties will be divided.

I have no doubt im my heart too about Osinbajo and I am VERY sure he will make a good president. At this juncture, I will support whoever emerges between Osinbajo and Asiwaju. My prayers is just that one of them should concede and not make this a hard game.

I hope all Asiwaju and Osinbajo supporters can come together and know that a win for ONE is a win for ALL.

God bless them both.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by seunmsg(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
iyapont:
He is going for house of rep,nothing new undecided

The only person declaring tomorrow is Osinbajo. Bashir is not declaring for anything.
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Afamed: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

The only person declaring tomorrow is Osinbajo. Bashir is not declaring for anything.
Basir declaring not Osinbajo. He's from Kano. And his from Albasir / Gaya axis

4 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by LegendHero(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Afamed:

Basir declaring not Osinbajo

It wasn't Bashir declaring. You can see he replied that poster on his Twitter by some guy who commented and showed him that.

He tweeted about Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by treesun: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Anything but APC!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by seunmsg(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
LegendHero:

I agree with you.

As it stand, Osinbajo seems to be the choice of the presidency and I think that is a great card they play there. An Osinbajo will affect Asiwaju chances because they share the same structure and loyalties will be divided.

I have no doubt im my heart too about Osinbajo and I am VERY sure he will make a good president. At this juncture, I will support whoever emerges between Osinbajo and Asiwaju. My prayers is just that one of them should concede and not make this a hard game.

I hope all Asiwaju and Osinbajo supporters can come together and know that a win for ONE is a win for ALL.

God bless them both.

You’ve said it all bro. The part in bold will be the challenge. I am hoping and praying that both of them will find a middle ground. An Osinbajo presidency is also a Tinubu presidency and Vice versa.

Some of us really need to up our game and reign in the supporters on both side. This is a family contest and nothing else. The joy is that any of them will be very good for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by seunmsg(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Afamed:

Basir declaring not Osinbajo

Bashir is not contesting.
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by LegendHero(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

You’ve said it all bro. The part in bold will be the challenge. I am hoping and praying that both of them will find a middle ground. An Osinbajo presidency is also a Tinubu presidency and Vice versa.

Some of us really need to up our game and reign in the supporters on both side. This is a family contest and nothing else. The joy is that any of them will be very good for Nigeria.

Exactly. It is family.

Tolu self don confirm am say Osinbajo go declare. #Watimagbo.
God bless us all!

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by aribisala0(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Massiveglory:
Osinbanjo is good candidate. But I doubt he is pmb's Choice A.
Ameachi is a bold candidate. That his 100m dash made gave me joy.

PDP should give us someone in the mound of Peter Obi or Pius anyim.

With any of these men, it will be a joy to vote.

Any attempt to Present Tinubu will be thrown out with all our might.
Pius Anyim Why? Is that reallyy necessary?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by iyapont: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

I hope so
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Massiveglory: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
aribisala0:
Pius Anyim Why? Is that reallyy necessary?

Pius anyim understands the system. He is silent achiever. As senate president, he controlled the house well. And had a good record as secretary to the government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubu in the mud grin

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Afamed: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Bashir is not contesting.
You will get more details tomorrow. . Bashir is going for House of Rep , Gaya Albisir constituency. Tomorrow is less than 1 hr

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by seunmsg(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Afamed:

You will get more details tomorrow. . Bashir is going for House of Rep , Gaya Albisir constituency. Tomorrow is less than 1 hr

Alright.
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Afamed: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu in the mud grin
Tinubu has been tomenting this one since time immemorial

7 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by SledgeHammerer: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

He was actually referring to his own declaration for house of representatives not Osinbajo.

Follow his Facebook page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by aribisala0(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Massiveglory:

Pius anyim understands the system. He is silent achiever. As senate president, he controlled the house well. And had a good record as secretary to the government.
lol
Yes his "achievements" are very silent

Name ONE please

The only record he had as secretary was TRIBALISM

Sacking non Eboes and replacing them with Eboes

I guess for Eboes that is a GOOD RECORD

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Afamed:

Tinubu has been tomenting this one since time immemorial
Lool

Baba , I've made it clear from day one that I will support any candidate except Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Afamed: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lool

Baba , I've made it clear from day one that I will support any candidate except Tinubu
Tinubu does not from onset need your 5% inconsequential support

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Afamed:

Tinubu does not from onset need your 5% inconsequential support
I am Yoruba and half Igbo

Tinubu is not the choice of yoruba and will never be president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by LegendHero(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am also quarter Nyamure and half Kanuri.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
LegendHero:

I am also quarter Nyamure and half Kanuri.

Your headache

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Afamed: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is not the choice of yoruba and will never be president
Same Ochanja/ Upper Iweka bla bla bla bla bla bla

4 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sergio104:

You mean the Noodle Bandits?? grin.
omo they made history today.

Noodle Bandits Ondo chapter cheesy
give me gist abeg grin
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Unzerious: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
I wish Prof Osinbajo the best of Luck. "The One" is yet to make a sound #Meffy2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu V Peter Obi: Who Would Be Your Choice? / ‘Not Speaking As Pastor’, RCCG Breaks Silence On Remi Tinubu’s Viral Outburst / Peter Obi Is An Upcoming Artist Who Go To Every Events Not Invited- Akpororo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.