Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend (49339 Views)

My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
You people always comes here to find trouble instead of solution. Oya take this "Maybe she has another man which you can't see and she wouldn't want to offend him by leaving you in the same room while she is dressing up. " Take her for deliverance!
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by skales67(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
She's telling you to close your eyes because her spiritual husband is around. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by BurnaBaby(f): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Because you have sex with her, does not mean that you should sit and steer on her naked body.
Please Bros. give the babe the privacy she deserve.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
You still have the pussy to yourself ,it's all that matters

You already seen the in and out of her so nothinf new again

If she wanna dress, even if she ask you to go to abuja and come back after, not a proble

Pussy is the main thing
Ternistacle:
My girlfriend and I can have our time(sex) the whole day and even be naked. But a normal day when she wanna dress up, she will ask me to close my eyes or leave the room. I noticed it .. why is that so??

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
That’s when she takes her HIV pill
bastard mohfuxker grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Akinh: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
My girlfriend and I can have our time(sex) the whole day and even be naked. But a normal day when she wanna dress up, she will ask me to close my eyes or leave the room. I noticed it .. why is that so??
this is how disrespect start , even if your wife ask you to leave the room won't you..I guess she has to leave a child like you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Akinh: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
this is how disrespect start, have you married her ? And she still love you and decided to have it with you in other for you to calm yourself down, even if your wife ask you to leave the room won't you..I guess she has to leave a child like you.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Yewandequeen(f): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Fornication being normalize... Damn

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] this one tire me oooh
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Asswipemod: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
arthurwillia:
mtcglhew

Is this the sound you produce when you hiss? Chai. This is more like a snarl. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Asswipemod: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:

Your girlfriend is Mammy water.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Pootle: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bilabong:
This one don go friend cultist angry
na to collect remain smiley
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by pedrilo: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is a warning.
You have seen how abnormal she behaves now.
Don't expect her to act normal when you get married.
Call a spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by diplomat058(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

when she is h0rny, she isnt as shy as when sex matters comot from her brain...
why dont you simply ask her: leave the room for what reason exactly?! its not like i havent seen anything that you are trying to hide.
That would be disrespectful. Legally speaking, sexual consent isn't necessarily a limitation of her right to privacy. I don't support fornication, but this happens even between Couples. Even if you have punctured your wife front and back, she still has right to her inner privacy.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Hopss(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
my babe: please look away i want to dress.

me: what are you hiding that i have not seen.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jesse25:

It normal she is just trying to protect what left of her
you say?

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Imbecilicsamuel: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:

Because you are a fvCk boy to her. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
I do it too I don't want any bitch staring at my flaccid penis

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by XDaBOSS(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
I no fit.... She dey lock door and window... The only time I manage put eye, she no do anything special... Just wear her underwears

This one want pass physical oo...you sure say she no de transform before she dress?
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Blacksavage: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Ah no understand,your babe head no correct at all...all the female get the same faculty thinking...
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Newboss(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mumu man.

She's manipulating you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by kamtamark(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Maybe she is having a burn somewhere on her body or a skin damage
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
luizpippo:
I used to date a babe, when she is going to bath or returning from the bathroom, she would get naked before me, even allow me play with her boobs or couchie.

She could also stay indoors naked with me but when it is time to light, she would be naked from half way down, raise her top above her boobs so i can access them but wont remove the top, her reason is she can't go completely naked since i haven't paid her bride price.

I am kuku less concerned, as far as i gets to hit the punna.
This one deck me grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Naijatask: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omo the way people dy fornicate with reckless abandon these days ehn, you'll never believe Nigeria is one of the most religious country in the world

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Truetalk3139: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
I guess its a normal thing to girls, my wife does this also, whenever she wants to dress she uses clothes to cover herself and back me, the day I jumped up to remove the cloth she put on her shoulder she changed it for me big time so it’s precious to them. That gender ehn!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by nesgeeek(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
who no get girl friend get peace of mind.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by eventainment(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

when she is h0rny, she isnt as shy as when sex matters comot from her brain...
why dont you simply ask her: leave the room for what reason exactly?! its not like i havent seen anything that you are trying to hide.

Women no like to they hear its not like i havent seen anything that you are trying to hide.
I told a girl that and she close up for a while... So respect yourself and give her privacy when she needs it ..... As far as you get it when you need it. Or break the ice when you aren't having sex. On a normal day body kisses without sex can make a woman loosen up.. cause e be like when Una naked the next thing na knack

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Amtrak: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
The reason is that deep down in her heart she has not yet accepted you.

She will leave you one day when she finds someone she truly loves.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Asianjollof007: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's a normal thing since you ain't married, just two naive fornicators.. even some married couple doesn't dress in the presence of their partner.

Privacy is privacy !
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Ken4Christ: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
The question should be directed to her. If she can't give you a good answer, please quit the relationship. Besides, you are not yet married. You should think about getting married first and not sex first. You are building on a wrong foundation if you build your relationship on sex.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by fmonigent(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
luizpippo:
I used to date a babe, when she is going to bath or returning from the bathroom, she would get naked before me, even allow me play with her boobs or couchie.

She could also stay indoors naked with me but when it is time to light, she would be naked from half way down, raise her top above her boobs so i can access them but wont remove the top, her reason is she can't go completely naked since i haven't paid her bride price.

I am kuku less concerned, as far as i gets to hit the punna.

Correct G
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by LOVEGINO(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
u nor ask her and u come dey ask us. Some fuse dey miss 4 ur head oo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / When your bae says "I love you"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.