Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA (1087 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Wannabenz: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2022
World News

Russian ambassador warns of direct military confrontation with USA

SAM
10/04/2022 - 15:34 CDT

Anatoly Antonov, Russia's Ambassador to the United States of America has warned that the current actions of Western nations in relation to his country's war on Ukraine could be leading towards a direct military confrontation between Russia and the USA.

Antonov believes that the support being received by Ukraine from the West is escalating the crisis and hinted that the consequences of such policies continuing or being stepped up could be severe.

"Western states are directly involved in the current events as they continue to pump Ukraine with weapons and ammunition, thereby inciting further bloodshed," Antonov told Newsweek.

"We warn that such actions are dangerous and provocative as they are directed against our state. They can lead the US and the Russian Federation onto the path of direct military confrontation.

"Any supply of weapons and military equipment from the West, performed by transport convoys through the territory of Ukraine, is a legitimate military target for our Armed Forces."

The USA and the EU have been at the forefront of the efforts to support Ukraine's military efforts without become directly involved. The EU recently approved a major deal to sell further military supplies to Ukraine.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2022/04/10/62533d3de2704e7e9d8b4591.html

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by dasparrow: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2022
I will hide under the shadow of the Almighty Elohim. I shall fear no evil. This war between America and Russia seriously needs to end but I know the global elites would not want it that way. They want many people to loose their lives.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Abfinest007(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Us are confident bcuz they got British and other nato nation if USA nor de fear make only Russia and us run am mak we see

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by mariovito(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2022
H
Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Mastakija(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2022
It is well

Anyways contact me through my signature for any kind of pencil portrait u want
Below are is of one works

2 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by JavaScript90: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2022
It is already too late. Russia has been demystified

4 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by LadiIshola(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2022
How the west have failed to see this or decided to ignore this is what baffles me. How will they supply weapons to Ukraine while telling the world they are trying not to be directly involved in the war? This is no different from firing the weapons at Russians forces themselves.
All I know is that the invasion of Ukraine alone won't cause World war 3,it's the ego of the west that will.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD)

He knows that USA, posses a nuclear weapon far more than the capability of the Tsar Bomba and a chemical weapon far more able to wipe out an entire country while also having the cure, this is clear from intelligence reports.

To which them Russians having been looking for the satellite and submarine that hold such weapons. A war with US without uncovering the locations of these weapons, is to dig the grave of all Russians, this one na paparazzi (cheap talk), nothing more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2022
LadiIshola:
How the west have failed to see this or decided to ignore this is what baffles me. How will they supply weapons to Ukraine while telling the world they are trying not to be directly involved in the war? This is no different from firing the weapons at Russians forces themselves.
All I know is that the invasion of Ukraine alone won't cause World war 3,it's the ego of the west that will.

Do you prefer to watch a weak nation suffer? Putin said last week he wasn't interested in talks with zelensky. I guess he wasn't comfortable with the outcomes of the agreement. From history Putin is right to claim territory, but morally he's killing innocent people, what will be your response as a world power?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by yanabasee(m): 1:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Ofcoz Russia made a mistake to let the world know how weak they are....

America isn't afraid of Russia and will equally face them and it will not end well with Russia....

4 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by chatinent: 3:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Watching...
Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by ivolt: 3:40am On Apr 11, 2022
This empty talk game is now stale.
It works at the beginning but Europe has now understand
how it plays out.
Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by SmartPolician: 4:33am On Apr 11, 2022
The US and the UK have an obligation to defend Ukraine - a treaty Russia has reneged on. Russia has probably forgotten that they are a signatory to the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances.

Russia hasn't been able to defeat ordinary Ukraine. Now, they want to extend their madness to the US. When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad. Anatoly Antonov and Vladimir Putin have gone mad.

Take away nukes, Russia is overrated and the world respects their military today because they have large stockpiles of atomic bombs.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by VictorUSA(m): 4:41am On Apr 11, 2022
USA is doing what its conscience deemed it's right just as Russia is doing what it feels it's right, so why the condemnation by Russia.If you don't want the west to pump amunition to Ukraine, withdraw your troops.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Akuruoulo(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Abfinest007:
Us are confident bcuz they got British and other nato nation if USA nor de fear make only Russia and us run am mak we see
WITHOUT THE U.S NATO IS WEAK. THE ONLY REASON NATO IS TALKING IS BECUS OF U.S.
Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by aribisala0(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
dasparrow:
I will hide under the shadow of the Almighty Elohim. I shall fear no evil. This war between America and Russia seriously needs to end but I know the global elites would not want it that way. They want many people to loose their lives.
Elohim bawo
You no see Ogun or Amadioha or Egbesu it is one Elohim that said you should not eat snail crayfish,rabbit or catfish you are following
Elohim has no plan for black people
Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
sad
Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by sunkoye: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
LadiIshola:
how would Russia thinks it's Best to murder in thousands to protect Russia state would be the best option for survival. It's just the law of the jungle.. the strong shall prey on the weak. Definitely NATO is stronger than Russia. So let the same law get explored optimally.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Gnosis777: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
LadiIshola:

Exactly, they've done everything else to involve their busy body asses in the war. Sanctions upon sanctions, f'ng with his kids and his top officials, constantly sending weapons to Ukraine. Umm, it doesn't take a blind man to see that they had already involved themselves as per usual.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Wannabenz: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
The Ukraine conflict is getting boring, USA should come out and face Russia directly make we witness this great war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by OyigboUpdate: 11:59pm On May 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD)

He knows that USA, posses a nuclear weapon far more than the capability of the Tsar Bomba and a chemical weapon far more able to wipe out an entire country while also having the cure, this is clear from intelligence reports.

To which them Russians having been looking for the satellite and submarine that hold such weapons. A war with US without uncovering the locations of these weapons, is to dig the grave of all Russians, this one na paparazzi (cheap talk), nothing more

For now no bomb stronger than the tsar bomba on earth. Atleast for now as we speak

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:05am On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

For now no bomb stronger than the tsar bomba on earth. Atleast for now as we speak

For now that's what is in the public space. Dig deeper.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by sunboy(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2022
LadiIshola:

Well ego maybe, but hey the USSR did supplied weapons during the Vietnamese war. The West needed a new enemy after the collapse of USSR and Russia/China have been the choose enemy. They are just playing the same trick here.

Only issue here is that Zelensky and Putin could have been the only people that could end it and stop the bloodshed if they can both make compromises.

And trust me, if Russia was to expand into Mexico or Canada, US would have invaded just as Russia is invading Ukraine now. During the Cuba crises, US already warned that it was declaring full scale war on Cuba. It’s that simple, it’s just the double standard and hypocrisy on the side of the west.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA by Opolopoopolonio: 2:19pm On May 04, 2022
The US and allies have been looking for this opportunity to punish Russia from eternity.

Putin just handed them on a platter of gold.

What a pity!

Putin will go down with this war!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Georgia Wants Russia To Leave Occupied Territories In Georgia / US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen / Wsj: How Nokia And Siemens Helped The Iranian Govt Suppress Free Speech In Iran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.