Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772118 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
purplekayc:
it's all sorted out now?
It was only valid for that hour, now it's back to the normal price and it's out of stock.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
cao:

It was only valid for that hour, now it's back to the normal price and it's out of stock.
k.is this your first tym using the particular site?maybe you were not used to it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
purplekayc:
k.is this your first tym using the particular site?maybe you were not used to it
Dude, believe me it isn't, it's my regular website, they simply did not account for the traffic for Black Friday. They messed up. Clear cut and dry.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
cao:

Dude, believe me it isn't, it's my regular website, they simply did not account for the traffic for Black Friday. They messed up. Clear cut and dry.
you should look for another site then
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
purplekayc:
you should look for another site then
True, but no one will sell it for £20 brand new, when its makers, Ubisoft, are selling it for £74.99. Plus, folks can be opportunistic SoBs, someone sold only the hat for over £25 (and almost £10 postage), while another sold the 4GB USB for £20.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
cao:

True, but no one will sell it for £20 brand new, when its makers, Ubisoft, are selling it for £74.99. Plus, folks can be opportunistic SoBs, someone sold only the hat for over £25 (and almost £10 postage), while another sold the 4GB USB for £20.
so whats you next option?do you download?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
purplekayc:
so whats you next option?do you download?

I'll simply wait for when the standard edition comes down, not a fan of downloads 'cause I need the space on my PS3. PC is out of the question, I would need a better setup.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
cao:

I'll simply wait for when the standard edition comes down, not a fan of downloads 'cause I need the space on my PS3. PC is out of the question, I would need a better setup.
alright,u prefer ps3 consoles?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
purplekayc:
alright,u prefer ps3 consoles?
Yup, I don't have to pay when I want to go online, that's my major issue with Microsoft.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
cao:

Yup, I don't have to pay when I want to go online, that's my major issue with Microsoft.
pray microsoft doesn't buy up the pes console business of sony
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Herrmes: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Anybody plays Assassins creed unity?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
smiley

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killer50: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Proffdada:

after I finished the main story, I had to go back and terrorize those who persecuted me

Can we trade. i got killzone and MGS 5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killer50: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
freezy000:
If you are yet to play SHADOW OF MORDOR, then uve not started enjoying your ps4.

can we trade. I got MGS 5 and killzone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by stinville(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Can I download ps3 games online? Where?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordraiden(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2014
stinville:
Can I download ps3 games online? Where?
u cn using torrent or download using direct link
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Finished the main story of COD: Advanced Warfare, been getting my butt whooped on multiplayer deathmatch. Although, I seem to have a knack of Kingslaying, hearing the guy's shocked voice when the person that's usually dead last on the opposing team wins against him during a showdown, with what appears to be an excellent headshot...Priceless.

Usually, it turns into a Mexican standoff, 'cause someone was either nesting or miraculously appeared from nowhere and shoots me in the back.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killer50: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Killzone Shadow Fall, MGS 5, Fifa 15, COD Advanced warfare( mostly multiplayer), GTA V all on PS4.

Just downloaded Shadow of Mordor for my PC( partly thanks to Evilbrain grin)

Add up on PSN: Daffidon50
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2014
killer50:

Can we trade. i got killzone and MGS 5
pc gamer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Which should I play Dante's Inferno, Deus Ex: Human Revolution or should I just wait for my copy of Watch Dogs to arrive?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
cao:
Which should I play Dante's Inferno, Deus Ex: Human Revolution or should I just wait for my copy of Watch Dogs to arrive?

Dante! definitely Dante !!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
rezy15:

Dante! definitely Dante !!

I'll get to it after I catch up on my TV shows & if my PS3 will let me (the BR lens is misbehaving, trying to play a BR game or film on it is now becoming a frustration of Olympic proportions.)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
cao:

I'll get to it after I catch up on my TV shows & if my PS3 will let me (the BR lens is misbehaving, trying to play a BR game or film on it is now becoming a frustration of Olympic proportions.)

Hope you won't be disappointed, I hear its a GOW knockoff tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Trust me people, I have had a taste of bad bosses over the years; from THE END (MGS: SNAKE EATER) TO SEPHIROTH (FINAL FANTASY); but SENATOR ARMSTRONG in MG:RISING is beginning to make me question why I decided to play on hard mode. the guy is the definition of bad-a** and swagger all in one. The bastard beat me so much he started dusting my clothes. that was embarrassing! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
LordReed:

Hope you won't be disappointed, I hear its a GOW knockoff tongue
Well, I got carried away with my catch up telly and Bond films and now my copy of Watch Dogs has arrived, give me a minute while I gloat small. **grabs phone and takes pictures** **makes a food plan & fills 2 litre bottle with water**
So I'll be playing Watch Dogs.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
cao:

Well, I got carried away with my catch up telly and Bond films and now my copy of Watch Dogs has arrived, give me a minute while I gloat small. **grabs phone and takes pictures** **makes a food plan & fills 2 litre bottle with water**
So I'll be playing Watch Dogs.

Wow! Nice one.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
LordReed:

Wow! Nice one.

Black Friday did not help me at all! I'm not giving you the sad story of my BF madness, that's between me, my bank, the store and my sister (I had to tell someone, I couldn't keep the crazy to myself).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
cao:

Black Friday did not help me at all! I'm not giving you the sad story of my BF madness, that's between me, my bank, the store and my sister (I had to tell someone, I couldn't keep the crazy to myself).

LoL! You went out to a brick and mortar store or online?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! You went out to a brick and mortar store or online?
Both. One on my way to work, that's how I got COD:AW, my local GAME had a midnight opening (I wisely went to sleep), & then opened early by 5am, since I usually leave my house around 0545, I left 0530 instead so I could take a huge detour on my walk to the station. Omo, I was telling them what I wanted the minute I was in reasonable hearing distance. I ended up also getting the James Bond collection on Blu-Ray on the train back home. Damn you all-you-can-eat phone internet!

Then the madness happened when I went online on Monday, Cyber Monday. In fact I was good on BF, it's CM that was the madness, see how I don miss road...that was purely online madness. My PS3 is now acting up, not letting me play my Blu-Rays. I gloated too much.

UPDATE: Took a while, but I'm finally playing it, na wa this thing dey chop space-o.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
cao:

Both. One on my way to work, that's how I got COD:AW, my local GAME had a midnight opening (I wisely went to sleep), & then opened early by 5am, since I usually leave my house around 0545, I left 0530 instead so I could take a huge detour on my walk to the station. Omo, I was telling them what I wanted the minute I was in reasonable hearing distance. I ended up also getting the James Bond collection on Blu-Ray on the train back home. Damn you all-you-can-eat phone internet!

Then the madness happened when I went online on Monday, Cyber Monday. In fact I was good on BF, it's CM that was the madness, see how I don miss road...that was purely online madness. My PS3 is now acting up, not letting me play my Blu-Rays. I gloated too much.

UPDATE: Took a while, but I'm finally playing it, na wa this thing dey chop space-o.

At least you were able to get stuff. Some folks had their hopes dashed to smithereens.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
just finished 300: march to glory and assasins creed: bloodline.... now playing ghost rider. PSP
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakeharris(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Please am new here and i have a xbox 360 and o know nothing. About it pls can someone help me with aome tips and how much is d hdmi cable for xbox 360? Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.