Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771179 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Chidexter(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
I currently have 28,000 naira. I almost got a ps3 but i opted out.

I'm a game freek, though its a shock i dont own a single console, mum wont buy me on as she considers it meaningless(U know how some nigerian parents are now)..

Well, i've decided to persevere, save up and purchase a ps4 by next year, instead of getting an old gen console.

Hopefully the price of ps4 might have reduced a little by then.

Do you guys think its a good idea?? I just need a good advice from game veterans.
And any idea how much a fairly used ps4 might cost by next year, i saw someone who said he purchased one at computer village for 55k.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chidexter:

I'm a game freek, though its a shock i dont own a single console, mum wont buy me on as she considers it meaningless(U know how some nigerian parents are now)..

Well, i've decided to persevere, save up and purchase a ps4 by next year, instead of getting an old gen console.

Do you guys think its a good idea?? I just need a good advice from game veterans.
And any idea how much a fairly used ps4 might cost by next year, i saw someone who said he purchased one at computer village for 55k.

There are still tons of games you can play on a ps3 or 360,doesn't seem you have played a lot,my personal advice is for you to go ahead and get a ps3 or 360,you wouldn't be missing that much this year,by the time you have rocked and wrecked your ps3 there will be tons on games to play on the ps4.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Just finished a session of Destiny (demo), I like it but I am torn between buying Destiny (the full game) and buying COD: Advanced Warfare. What do you guys think?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 4:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (PS4)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2015
stinville:

Yup, you have to download all the episodes. Then use winzip to open. I downloaded fifa16, battlefield 4, Ace combat from that site. Am presently downloading COD Advanced Warefare. for single file, check torrent sites

Winzip is used to open the file with the ps3 or with a system
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AjeTs(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Anyone playing Mortal Kombat X(MKX) or Ultra Street Fighter 4 (USF4) in Port Harcourt?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chidexter:

Wait till konga or jumia black friday I got mine last year black friday at 69k u maybe also be lucky
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by stinville(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
JMystique:

Winzip is used to open the file with the ps3 or with a system
system
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
stinville:
system

I'll give it a try thanx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Diamond rush.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
trux:

Wait till konga or jumia black friday I got mine last year black friday at 69k u maybe also be lucky
Did you order and they deliver to you or you went to purchase from thier office?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emeka71:
Did you order and they deliver to you or you went to purchase from thier office?
I order and it deliver to me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
trux:

I order and it deliver to me
You can also now contact Me to order products for you; my E-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2015
HAS ANYONE PLAYED COD:BLACK OPS 3?

The game is eating all my ram and i do meet the system requirement. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Beei: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yeah, I am currently playing Black Ops 3. I am really not so impressed. I didn't notice Sledgehammer game in it tho
ladokuntlad:

The game is eating all my ram and i do meet the system requirement. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Beei: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Now available Fallout 4

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ladokuntlad(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Beei:
Yeah, I am currently playing Black Ops 3. I am really not so impressed. I didn't notice Sledgehammer game in it tho
yeaa sledge hammer's advance warfare is kinda beta gameplay to this.
d game eats up my ram
now in stage 3 offline mode
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
CoD is gradually going into extinction. Activision has already lost it. Infact they lost it long b4 the Modern Warfare series ended.

Watch Star Wars: Battlefront surpass Black Ops 3 on all fronts. From gameplay, to graphics, to sales.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by youngice(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
I got a new baby , so being my evil self I want to suck her life's blood I'm currently playing 5 games
NFS the run cool
Bioshock 2 angry
Sleeping dogs lipsrsealed
Injustice shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
CoD is gradually going into extinction. Activision has already lost it. Infact they lost it long b4 the Modern Warfare series ended.

Watch Star Wars: Battlefront surpass Black Ops 3 on all fronts. From gameplay, to graphics, to sales.

Not true. COD can not go extinct for now. Too many fan boys. BO3 made $550 million in 1 day. It's the highest entertainment launch of this year. Even higher than Jurassic World.
And to be truthful BO3 is still a very interesting game to play. Single player, multiplayer and zombie mode.
Just that we've played so many COD games and we're all experiencing a burn out. Same thing with the Assassin's Creed series.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2015
wman:

Not true. COD can not go extinct for now. Too many fan boys. BO3 made $550 million in 1 day. It's the highest entertainment launch of this year. Even higher than Jurassic World.
And to be truthful BO3 is still a very interesting game to play. Single player, multiplayer and zombie mode.
Just that we've played so many COD games and we're all experiencing a burn out. Same thing with the Assassin's Creed series.

Fallout 4 made $750 million at launch surpassing BO3.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2015
wman:

The year isn't over yet. Lets wait for the release of Star Wars and Rainbow 6. And lets see if BO will still be the highest entertainment launch for this year
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Currently playing it on PS4 in terms of content it is worth every penny , just do the update and get extra pads for your guys .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The year isn't over yet. Lets wait for the release of Star Wars and Rainbow 6. And lets see if BO will still be the highest entertainment launch for this year

Guy haven't played star wars BF , but currently playing Black ops 3 , well content is king , I've heard that star wars BF doesn't offer that much content for offline. Single player , whereas I can confirm that blops 3 has at least 5 modes for offline both single and multiplayer . graphics are cool but at the end of the day ,you want something you can always play over and over again .

My guys and I have already stated that we won't be buying star wars BF .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
LordReed:

Fallout 4 made $750 million at launch surpassing BO3.

Wrong. Fallout 4 shipped about 12 million copies which translated to $750 million.
Shipped copies is different from actual amount of copies sold.

If you Google search it you would find out that about 3 non gaming sites (Fortune, Venture etc.) made the mistake of confusing shipped copies with sold copies.
No reputable site like IGN, Gamespot carried that news.

That was the same way Activision said they shipped $1 billion dollars worth of COD Ghosts but they didn't disclose its opening sales.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
wman:

Wrong. Fallout 4 shipped about 12 million copies which translated to $750 million.
Shipped copies is different from actual amount of copies sold.

If you Google search it you would find out that about 3 non gaming sites (Fortune, Venture etc.) made the mistake of confusing shipped copies with sold copies.
No reputable site like IGN, Gamespot carried that news.

That was the same way Activision said they shipped $1 billion dollars worth of COD Ghosts but they didn't disclose its opening sales.

Is there another GameSpot apart the one that posted this:

"Following the release, Bethesda was advised that launch day sales at some of the leading retail chains were the largest of any game released this year," the company explained. "Bethesda is now shipping more Fallout 4 units to retailers to meet ongoing market demand."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-ships-12-million-copies-in-one-day-break/1100-6432277/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oelesin: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
tobianthony:

Guy haven't played star wars BF , but currently playing Black ops 3 , well content is king , I've heard that star wars BF doesn't offer that much content for offline. Single player , whereas I can confirm that blops 3 has at least 5 modes for offline both single and multiplayer . graphics are cool but at the end of the day ,you want something you can always play over and over again .

My guys and I have already stated that we won't be buying star wars BF .
Who buys a game just to play singleplayer these days??

Anyways, SW:BF supports offline co-op gamemodes. As well as Split screen options for Consoles.

Anyways, as far as FPS goes, BF4 is still the best FPS out there by a long shot. And d game is more than 2 yrs old. So i could care less abt Star Wars and most especially Black Ops undecided

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
LordReed:

Is there another GameSpot apart the one that posted this:

"Following the release, Bethesda was advised that launch day sales at some of the leading retail chains were the largest of any game released this year," the company explained. "Bethesda is now shipping more Fallout 4 units to retailers to meet ongoing market demand."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-ships-12-million-copies-in-one-day-break/1100-6432277/

I'm going to quote the same article you quoted.

Fallout 4's launch was a huge success. Bethesda announced today that the game shipped 12 million copies worldwide for launch day alone, "representing sales in excess of $750 million." In addition, the game is generating "record sales" at brick and mortar stores and across Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and PC.

Bethesda did not say how many of those 12 million copies shipped to retailers were actually sold through to consumers. The $750 million number likely represents the total possible revenue, if indeed all 12 million were actually sold. We've contacted Bethesda in an attempt to learn more about Fallout 4's performance.

Now going back to what you quoted on bold. Bethesda were advised by some

You see they are not even sure. And it's just a percentage of retailers. Nothing is certain yet.
Of which this article was written by GameSpot 4 days ago. Bethesda should have gotten back to them since them.
Fallout 4 launched 8 days ago. It would have been all over the news a few days back if it had actually set the highest sales record of this year.

As at now Black Ops III is the highest entertainment launch of this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (496) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.