Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772417 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2019
tobianthony:
I don't even know what game to get next ...only thing I'm seeing is Rage 2
Have u played FC New Dawn and Metro Exodus?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by napoleonbaba(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
sammyfrosh:
Just got my ps4 slim 1tb version yesterday with uncharted 4. Happy to join the ps4 band cheesy

Goodbye to the ps3, not gonna miss yah

You guys can please recommend any worthy action games i should look out for.

Hi, are you planning to offload your PS3?
I'm interested in buying
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
That guy dey Germany ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
tziz:

Haven't played any of the FC series ....

Metro Exodus eventually I will but my ginger to buy no dey as high as before

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by reedone: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2019
guys check out my funny pubg mobile gameplay
on YouTube
I swear you will laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtwbOlGBgjo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys , am currently playing "Block Puzzle" , very cool puzzle game. You can get it here at Download.ahagamecenter.com

BLOCK PUZZLE is a game where you build blocks and get high scores moving you to another level.
Every time you move to another level it gets harder ,but it is enjoyable and distracting, you might get to have a lot of FUN playing it.

Where do you find such interesting games....

#TuesdayThoughts #TuesdayMorning #livemoreplaymore #playmorelivemore #puzzleweek #ahagames #happy #gameoftheweek

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henrygold100: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
reedone:
on YouTube
I swear you will laugh

which phone are u using to play it bro
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henrygold100: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2019
reedone:
on YouTube
I swear you will laugh

bro abeg which phones can play pudg, I want to play dat game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
bigspif:
Hi guys
Im playing God of War
Scarface
From russia with love
Medal of Honour
Black

@samir101ng is the scarface the world is your same with scarface?

wow, am currently playing Block Puzzle, a puzzle game you can get it on Download.ahagamecenter.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
tobianthony:

Cheat tip : when you are overwhelmed climb a ladder and stay onn the middle rungs ...there is no animation for enemies to attack you . They will just pass through you.

Lucem Ferre, this game looks really interesting, how do I get it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hey Guys, am currently playing Block Puzzle, a puzzle game from AHA Games. You can check it on Download.ahagamecenter.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

Lucem Ferre, this game looks really interesting, how do I get it?

If you stay in abj just find time and bring your HDD and you'd get it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
LucemFerre:

If you stay in abj just find time and bring your HDD and you'd get it.
i stay in abj , how can I get it please? Is it a ps4 game?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i stay in abj , how can I get it please? Is it a ps4 game?

Ah no oo... PC o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thinking of getting sekiro ...but the clips and names of the bosses I'm seeing on YouTube are frightening ... lipsrsealed

They look though as fcku
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
tobianthony:
Thinking of getting sekiro ...but the clips and names of the bosses I'm seeing on YouTube are frightening ... lipsrsealed

They look though as fcku
If you've played Tenchu, Dark Souls and/or Bloodborne, get it. You'll be alright las las

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
LucemFerre:

Ah no oo... PC o
dang, do you have any ps4 games or know anyone i can get from close by? hacked ps4 games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
dang, do you have any ps4 games or know anyone i can get from close by? hacked ps4 games

No sir, I dey plan to buy sha... If you for wait.
In like... Say, 2 years more or less embarassed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Kaycee7:
If you've played Tenchu, Dark Souls and/or Bloodborne, get it. You'll be alright las las

I tried playing bloodborne didn't get far at all ....I didn't even get to meet the first Boss .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrDojo(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2019
tobianthony:

I tried playing bloodborne didn't get far at all ....I didn't even get to meet the first Boss .

. shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2019
It was very confusing as I didn't know what I supposed to do ...no tutorials nothing . Just figure it out by dying . My brother got down from the first building you get out of , out into the street below . There was this procession of goons about four of them ...couldn't get past them . Promptly gave up .

I guess that mean sekiro isn't for me right ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2019
tobianthony:
It was very confusing as I didn't know what I supposed to do ...no tutorials nothing . Just figure it out by dying . My brother got down from the first building you get out of , out into the street below . There was this procession of goons about four of them ...couldn't get past them . Promptly gave up .

I guess that mean sekiro isn't for me right ?
If you can borrow from a friend or find a way to test it out for free, I'ld recommend that. When in doubt, a hands-on experience is usually the most reliable information.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kaycee7:
If you can borrow from a friend or find a way to test it out for free, I'ld recommend that. When in doubt, a hands-on experience is usually the most reliable information.

If there's a demo on PSN might get it ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
I'm thinking of what other game I can get on PSN sef
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Far Cry New Dawn.
Battlefield V
Elder scroll.
Darksider 3
PES2019.
Far cry 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
tziz:

@tziz where do I get this metro exodus and FC New Dawn? Can we have a thread or event where we invite people to come play new games we have discovered or how do I announce that I have a new game to play and I need someone to come play it with me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Far Cry New Dawn.
Battlefield V
Elder scroll.
Darksider 3
PES2019.
Far cry 3.

WOW, you have a PS4?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

WOW, you have a PS4?
No. I don't. PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Who wants to grind on gta5 online, Red dead online?? Add this username on psn!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

@tziz where do I get this metro exodus and FC New Dawn? Can we have a thread or event where we invite people to come play new games we have discovered or how do I announce that I have a new game to play and I need someone to come play it with me
I have som1 that sells. Soso games, jumia, Konga also sells too.
I Dnt quite get the second part, do you play online?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
Who wants to grind on gta5 online, Red dead online?? Add this username on psn!

GTA online I'm down and ready

don't have red dead yet

what platform are you
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Stupid question but apart from FUT and pro clubs , can one play with normal clubs online in FIFA 19 ? For example AC Milan vs Man utd .

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: N3cR0mAZc3R(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.