Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771245 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Ntel, thrash as always

sorry.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
About to get wifi.ng installed in my crib .

Will let you guys know about my experience . I'm not expecting lightning fast speed . Just need to watch Netflix and download games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
tobianthony:

Will let you guys know about my experience . I'm not expecting lightning fast speed . Just need to watch Netflix and download games.
im looking forward to this , first hand review

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by foreverkind1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
tobianthony:

Alright boss ,keep us updated

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Installation done . Ps4 puts Download speed at 1.7 mbps.

Oh well at least there's no cap.

Will give further updates later ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
tobianthony:
Installation done . Ps4 puts Download speed at 1.7 mbps.

Oh well at least there's no cap.

Will give further updates later ...

Hehe... na the latency I still dey wait for
Congrats btw
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
LucemFerre:

Hehe... na the latency I still dey wait for
Congrats btw

Hmmm ...so went out for 30 mins to buy ear phones. Only for me to come back and there is no network . Tizetti ....hmmmm .

The engineers told me to hold on that network will be restored soon.

Last last e be like say na smile pure pass out of all the rubbish networks we have. As I'm talking to you now there is no network.

Lucem Ferre forget about latency I wouldn't dare use this to game. I have smile for that. Just for Downloads and Netflix. Which I can't even do at the moment.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
tobianthony:

Lucem Ferre forget about latency I wouldn't dare use this to game. I have smile for that. Just for Downloads and Netflix. Which I can't even do at the moment.

Hmm... thanks for the heads up.

Scale of Preference
1.wifi.ng

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
So after talking to customer service ..I was informed that there is an issue with their Base whatever in my neighborhood. They assured me that the network would be back in hour. I'm still waiting, still no network.

Bad experience for my first day on Tizetti .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2019
So I just woke up and you won't believe it .

I'm getting Dl speeds of 7.7 mb per second . Wow I'm impressed now.

Good one Tizetti. This is very good .

Bravo ..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2019
tobianthony:
So I just woke up and you won't believe it .

I'm getting Dl speeds of 7.7 mb per second . Wow I'm impressed now.

Good one Tizetti. This is very good .

Bravo ..

Where do you live?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 08, 2019
ornicus:

Where do you live?

Lagos , mainland .

Since I woke up I've done out of 15gb plus update for World war Z , I'm now have 4 gb left. It's actually fast. Although I'm using Wlan Cable for the PS4 not wifi so I guess that helps too .

I will try to use it to fight later in the day on UFC 3 let me see if it lags and how many bars i get online .

But for now I'm impressed in less than an hour from now 15gb done.

This is good. If it stays like this I'm very happy with my decision to get Tizetti.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 08, 2019
It also helps to put the PS4 in rest mode , and use a UPS.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 08, 2019
tobianthony:

Lagos , mainland .

Since I woke up I've done out of 15gb plus update for World war Z , I'm now have 4 gb left. It's actually fast. Although I'm using Wlan Cable for the PS4 not wifi so I guess that helps too .

I will try to use it to fight later in the day on UFC 3 let me see if it lags and how many bars i get online .

But for now I'm impressed in less than an hour from now 15gb done.

This is good. If it stays like this I'm very happy with my decision to get Tizetti.

My experience with them was utter shit. Now I have to consider risking another 9k5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2019
ornicus:

My experience with them was utter shit. Now I have to consider risking another 9k5

Where do you live ? I think you should ask other guys about there experience and compare bro. But to me spending 20k on Ntel monthly isn't cheap. I know these Tizetti guys have their issues but that 9k5 is ok for me.

I'm still wary of them , but I will continue to give you guys updates. But man it's fast for me over here compared to smile. It would have taken me a whole day if not more to do 15gb with smile. This just took me less than four hours .

About to download Nioh now of free PS plus games .

What do you guys think of FIFA 20 so far ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2019
tobianthony:

Where do you live ? I think you should ask other guys about there experience and compare bro. But to me spending 20k on Ntel monthly isn't cheap. I know these Tizetti guys have their issues but that 9k5 is ok for me.

I'm still wary of them , but I will continue to give you guys updates. But man it's fast for me over here compared to smile. It would have taken me a whole day if not more to do 15gb with smile. This just took me less than four hours .

Dude, you dey chill o...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2019
tobianthony:

I actually have a tizeti connection. Network in the house was being abused, and blocking people in the router was making me look like a dictator. So I got tizeti. But the fastest speed I got was 700kb/s, and the downloads kept timing out, something i have never experienced before. Add to that their locking you out of the modem( you cannot change any setting on the router) and I could not deal. If I have another 9k5, maybe I will try again. I live in Festac. They don’t strike me as serious though. It has been three months and they haven’t called. Spectranet Dey toast me everyday. They even dashed me 10gb to try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2019
ornicus:

I actually have a tizeti connection. Network in the house was being abused, and blocking people in the router was making me look like a dictator. So I got tizeti. But the fastest speed I got was 700kb/s, and the downloads kept timing out, something i have never experienced before. Add to that their locking you out of the modem( you cannot change any setting on the router) and I could not deal. If I have another 9k5, maybe I will try again. I live in Festac. They don’t strike me as serious though. It has been three months and they haven’t called. Spectranet Dey toast me everyday. They even dashed me 10gb to try.

Ornicus I'm not that far away from you . I remember your issues with Tizetti. My brother I just did 10gb since past seven this morning. I'm surprised that it is this fast .

What you need to do is get in touch with one of the engineers on the low and have them try and figure out the problem . As for me I'm not dashing smile any money anytime soon. I havent tested the online gaming tho .will do that later in the day . As for Download speed I'm very pleased with the results for now . Very pleased .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Cormung: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just yesterday finally found a mass effect andromeda torrent and spent a few hours already playing. I assume. next few weeks I will be enjoying the game playing it a lot. Actually, it doesn't seem to be as good as the third but it's still really good and maybe after spending some more time playing, I will change my opinion.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Cormung:
Just yesterday finally found a mass effect andromeda torrent and spent a few hours already playing. I assume. next few weeks I will be enjoying the game playing it a lot. Actually, it doesn't seem to be as good as the third but it's still really good and maybe after spending some more time playing, I will change my opinion.

Shut the helll up

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bruh ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
It's a great game period
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
I just have a ps4 littering my room, can't keep up buying games... Last last will sell it. Pls if you are base in kaduna and want to borrow me game pls help a bro. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
XVIER:
I just have a ps4 littering my room, can't keep up buying games... Last last will sell it. Pls if you are base in kaduna and want to borrow me game pls help a bro. Thanks

Choose one. You wan borrow game or you wan sell the console?

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 10, 2019
thelastorca:
the suffering of cheap games lasts long after the sweetnesss of low price
you can buy gears 5 on steam [ultimate is $80 or so, which comes to 29k or at the microsoft store for 16k]
the problem is that ms store apps are encrypted and protected
now my firewall is blocking gears 5, and i cannot negotiate to the file executable
very annoying

Seems the good people at the coalition have been following end user complaints. An update dropped. I can now block gears 5 with my firewall. Basically advancing the argument to wait at least 6 to 9 months before buying a game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2019
LucemFerre:

Choose one. You wan borrow game or you wan sell the console?
grin bro, if you mind borrow me game i go appreciate.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
XVIER:
grin bro, if you mind borrow me game i go appreciate.

Na so, hehe... better go buy game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
LucemFerre:

Na so, hehe... better go buy game
grin when pepper red I go buy bro

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2019
So I open up Bethesda and a 24gb update to rage 2 begins downloading.this was 6.30 or so. It's 7.40 and we are at 23gb.

Swift rocks

The tizeti techs were at my place yesterday.when all was said and done, na max 1mb/s with the connection still timing out on downloads

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
ornicus:
So I open up Bethesda and a 24gb update to rage 2 begins downloading.this was 6.30 or so. It's 7.40 and we are at 23gb.

Swift rocks

The tizeti techs were at my place yesterday.when all was said and done, na max 1mb/s with the connection still timing out on downloads

You use a PC ?

No swift network in my house. But that's impressive form swift.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
tobianthony:

You use a PC ?

No swift network in my house. But that's impressive form swift.

Yup. PC master race peeing all over those dirty console peasants angry cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (496) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.