Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771240 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
sundaygray:
Omo I’ve played a lot of games but this game is the hardest game I’ve ever played in my life, there’s no difficulty settings self… person don die pass 500 times ��‍♂️

The game is sekiro; shadows die twice
Are you kidding?

What about Dark souls

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
iyerenath:

Are you kidding?

What about Dark souls
that one no be game bro, na rubbish game

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ps 3 games for exchange please
At least I've 30 games
For swapping, lagos
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sundaygray(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
iyerenath:

Are you kidding?

What about Dark souls

Omo dark souls and nioh nor hard reach sekiro o… those games with patience you will go far… but for sekiro ehn omo…everything in the game wants to kill you….am talking about normal enemies o not to talk the mini bosses or the bosses guy….
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
sundaygray:

Omo dark souls and nioh nor hard reach sekiro o… those games with patience you will go far… but for sekiro ehn omo…everything in the game wants to kill you….am talking about normal enemies o not to talk the mini bosses or the bosses guy….

Sekiro is actually easiest among the bunch because of upgrades spoiler just get 1 weapon and they game will become a piece of cake that’s what other soulsbourne games lack an op weapon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sundaygray(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2021
typicalgamer:

Sekiro is actually easiest among the bunch because of upgrades spoiler just get 1 weapon and they game will become a piece of cake that’s what other soulsbourne games lack an op weapon.

Maybe for you sha…but brother trust me sekiro is harder than all of the dark soul games and bloodborne…Ah even Nioh is harder than dark souls na shooo…there’s no one that has played that game that will say otherwise….Sekiro is for sure harder. Have you played the game? Cos I’m beginning to feel you haven’t…fight ishin Ashina, lady butterfly, Genichiro. Etc just google make you see wetin sekiro dey use expert players of dark souls do… just google….mind you, all these games I’m listing, I’ve played all of them and i confirm am myself my brother.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2021
sundaygray:

Maybe for you sha…but brother trust me sekiro is harder than all of the dark soul games and bloodborne…Ah even Nioh is harder than dark souls na shooo…there’s no one that has played that game that will say otherwise….Sekiro is for sure harder. Have you played the game? Cos I’m beginning to feel you haven’t…fight ishin Ashina, lady butterfly, Genichiro. Etc just google make you see wetin sekiro dey use expert players of dark souls do… just google….mind you, all these games I’m listing, I’ve played all of them and i confirm am myself my brother.

Don’t get me wrong o I’m not saying it’s not difficult far from that.

What I meant was. Since 2012 till 2017 I never could beat the tutorial boss in darksouls 2 it was red eye and patience I got to defeat him and go far mind you , go far and not finish the game till date I still haven’t finished dark souls 2 since 2012.

But sekiro didn’t take me 2 weeks finish.
Replayed it with upgrades and 3 days finish.

That’s why I said it’s not hard. Which is subjective. Because for some people dark souls 2 is a piece of cake while sekiro is a chore. My case is opposite.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
qtguru:

Fiberone
Do you still play warzone? Add me up let's play.
PSN: Bertshot
Activision ID: NoobsNRoses
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Server88:

I will
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Server88:

Did they set you back to Level 1

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
qtguru:

Did they set you back to Level 1
No, I don't think so, maybe send a friend request to my warzone PSN: ***. Although, It seems we're friends already. Is your ID: Okeowo-2012?

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Server88:
No, I don't think so, maybe send a friend request to my warzone PSN: Bertshot. Although, It seems we're friends already. Is your ID: Okeowo-2012?
Yes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
It says not join able
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Controller360: 1:59am On Aug 18, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Finally playing wolfenstein 2 the new colossus.
This game sef wan use style hard small o

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Controller360:

This game sef wan use style hard small o

Yes it is but am playing on normal mode unfortunately so it’s a bit easier for me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Resident evil

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ps 3 games swap oo please
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Controller360: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yes it is but am playing on normal mode unfortunately so it’s a bit easier for me.
Lol. All those German machines angry.
I recently downloaded young blood but I haven't been playing it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Controller360:

Lol. All those German machines angry.
I recently downloaded young blood but I haven't been playing it.

I heard young blood was better gameplay wise. I wanted to dip it too but am not sure if I’ll like it and am trying to avoid watching clips on YouTube.

Play it and gimmie ur honest feedback brah.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Controller360: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I heard young blood was better gameplay wise. I wanted to dip it too but am not sure if I’ll like it and am trying to avoid watching clips on YouTube.

Play it and gimmie ur honest feedback brah.
I hardly play campaigns now. I play apex legends mostly.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donprosper6(m): 2:38am On Aug 20, 2021
I downloaded AC vahalla on ps5 but it plays only with internet.... any settings
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2021
donprosper6:
I downloaded AC vahalla on ps5 but it plays only with internet.... any settings
I don't know about PS settings but it comes with single player mode
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donprosper6(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
purplekayc:
I don't know about PS settings but it comes with single player mode

Where can I locate it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Borderlands 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by derogba88: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
If you want Fifa 21 on PC with all competition (African nations cup, club world cup, Concacaf, uefa nations league, AFC cup,Fifa world cup qualifiers and competition, Copa America and all license competition with 24 African countries and all Europe countries). African countries include Nigeria, angola, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ethiopia, Cameroon , senegal, Gambia, cape Verde, Tunisia, Burkina Faso, south Africa, Egypt, Algeria, benin republic, Gabon, ivorycoast, guinea, congo, congo republic, Uganda etc . All license clubs and fake names replaced with real club names .Dm me for more details on 08166783184
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lalatohbadt(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sekiro is actually one of the most challenging games i have ever played to 100percent completion
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kelvinprince05: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mortal shell and borderlands 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2021
lalatohbadt:
Sekiro is actually one of the most challenging games i have ever played to 100percent completion
omo I done dey fear oh. Am getting Sekiro today and I don't find souls games interesting, but I like Sekiro artstyle and gameplay.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Raptor2cool:
give feedback once you are done with 1/2.
Well wolfestein is a great fps game, give it a try.

So I finally completed bioshock 1 and 2.

I feel one was better story-wise but I love the better gameplay of two. We get to play as those big daddies from bioshock 1 and the weapons felt much more refined.

Infinite I think is infinitely better than both gameplay-wise but nothing can beat the water cities of the original games.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
@Server88

This guy na confirmed Warzone player, my loadout is good now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

So I finally completed bioshock 1 and 2.

I feel one was better story-wise but I love the better gameplay of two. We get to play as those big daddies from bioshock 1 and the weapons felt much more refined.

Infinite I think is infinitely better than both gameplay-wise but nothing can beat the water cities of the original games.
omo e done tey oh.
Will give it a try soon.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Finally got around to playing Horizon Zero Dawn On my PC.

Combat is smooth, weapons upgrade has significant influence on combat strength unlike a certain Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
Can't wait to finish it though and find out what's behind All Mother.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (496) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.