Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,520 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (766092 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ngBuild: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2023
majour:
Avaliable? 1TB nko
Sold
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by willian10: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Far cry 6
Is this XSX or a gaming PC?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by willian10: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=purplekayc post=120200410][/quote]
Did u build this or u bought it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by willian10: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=purplekayc post=120200410][/quote]

Did u build this PC?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
willian10:

Did u build this PC?

Built
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
purplekayc:

Built

where did you buy the components? Amazon, reseller in nigeria or aliexpress?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
willian10:

Is this XSX or a gaming PC?

Steam deck.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
NoonMasamune:

where did you buy the components? Amazon, reseller in nigeria or aliexpress?
Amazon and eBay mostly
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hakeem12(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Resident evil 4 remake

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:55am On Jun 04, 2023
lexrichy:
Any ome has nier automata Nintendo switch for sale.

Nintendo switch, bruhhh! You no go ask if the CD ever enter Naija before first?

Even ppl wey play am for more popular consoles nah like one copy the importers Cary come grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2023
purplekayc:

Amazon and eBay mostly

did amazon ship to you directly or did you you a shipping company? I'm saving for a PC build but those shipping costs are quite much. Especially for a case. i might just look for a case in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Nintendo switch, bruhhh! You no go ask if the CD ever enter Naija before first?

Even ppl wey play am for more popular consoles nah like one copy the importers Cary come grin

Nigerians Only know football and shooters. Have yet to meet anyone that plays turn-based games like final fantasy or chrono trigger.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2023
NoonMasamune:

did amazon ship to you directly or did you you a shipping company? I'm saving for a PC build but those shipping costs are quite much. Especially for a case. i might just look for a case in nigeria.

Cost of shipping. Depends on the weight of the item. You're purchasing.
I usually have someone buy and shop for me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by willian10: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
purplekayc:

Built

U built it urself?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
willian10:

U built it urself?
Yeah, with a friend
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by timinpharm(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Playing Doom Eternal again and Fifa 23 FUT
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:40am On Jun 05, 2023
NoonMasamune:

Nigerians Only know football and shooters. Have yet to meet anyone that plays turn-based games like final fantasy or chrono trigger.

I've played final fantasy 15
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2023
NoonMasamune:

You only say this because you play most rpg/jrpg on PC

Try it on console and feel the torture we go thru

Final fantasy 15 was easy to get

Nier automata not so easy
Nier replicant nigh impossible had to get the digital version
Final fantasy 7remake the cd hard but still got it

Final fantasy stranger of paradise I had to waybill from Abeokuta to delta if the guy scam me it would have hurt. But he came through.
Eyeing dragon dogma as we speak.

You’re not the only RPG fan out here our circle is small but our games are even fewer on shelves
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seyideco(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hakeem12:
Resident evil 4 remake

What console?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NACE13: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Replaying GTA V because I didn't get to really explore other options like the jewel robbery mission with cheap crew and guns-blazing option, the kidnapping and killing of that actor and so on.

I'm kinda enjoying it unlike the first time I played it. But to be frank, I still don't get the hype behind the game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
NACE13:
Replaying GTA V because I didn't get to really explore other options like the jewel robbery mission with cheap crew and guns-blazing option, the kidnapping and killing of that actor and so on.

I'm kinda enjoying it unlike the first time I played it. But to be frank, I still don't get the hype behind the game.

Try to play online if you can

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by omega25red(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Playing Zelda Tears of the kingdom
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NACE13: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Try to play online if you can

Unfortunately, I'm playing on a hacked console. 🤔
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by willian10: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
purplekayc:

Yeah, with a friend

NICE
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hakeem12(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
seyideco:

What console?
Playing on laptop
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by willbling(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2023
Still replaying tlou 2 for content creation but it's a mix with Ragnarok now (not for content)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGwKwSmz_nM

Link to the part 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SafetyPlug(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2023
Playing Halo 5: Guardians
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hakeem12:
Resident evil 4 remake
👍
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Freshly Frosted.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jackaustin631: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gamine:

Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry mobile welder atlanta

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley
If you're interested in sharing what you're currently playing, that's great! Shinobido: Way of the Ninja is an action-adventure stealth game developed for the PlayStation 2. It's understandable that you enjoy it because of its similarity to the Tenchu series, which is also an acclaimed stealth game franchise. Exploring feudal Japan as a ninja and utilizing stealth mechanics can provide a thrilling and immersive experience. It's worth mentioning that gaming preferences are highly subjective, and different individuals enjoy different types of games on various platforms. Some popular gaming platforms today include PCs, PlayStation consoles (such as PS4 and PS5), Xbox consoles (such as Xbox Series X/S), and Nintendo Switch. The choice of platform often depends on factors like personal preference, game availability, exclusive titles, and performance. If you're interested in discussing more games or looking for recommendations, feel free to let me know your preferences, and I'll be glad to assist you!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chess Titans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.