Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) (47611 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by siofra(f): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
What do you think?

I think it's sexy.

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Kazeem47(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Yay Gay

425 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by dacblogger: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Disgusting... sad

358 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Rapist, Gay, Hoodlum, Humanizer. Husband 4rm Marine Kingdom, Wife snatchers.. NAY.... Puke

281 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Baloranking(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2022
grin grin

Nay Nay Nay.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Lilsameey: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Gay Mofos, Very irritating and a disgrace to manhood.

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
My paddy get one for him waist, omor nothing concern me na him get why him dey put am.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by imran90(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2022
I don't see anything sexy here and someone with is right sense won't try waist beads on.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by MrSensor(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
We all have different reasons to wear them but displaying them publicly for me it's a no no.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by slawormiir: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Only pussy ass men wear beads on their waist

If a baby girl got beads on thier waist..I understand..I have many sisters..they all have it on their waist

But not for a niggar to put on waist beads
Hell no

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Chaos14: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Only pussy ass men wear beads on their waist
Asin so disgusting and irritating F°¤Ck the idiotS

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Rik500k(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2022
The guys I know that wear waist beads, wear it as their juju or charm. It's mainly for protection, any other person rocking it is gay

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by siofra(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Kingsuave:
My paddy get one for him waist, omor nothing concern me na him get why him dey put am.

So you haven't asked him?

2 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Unzerious: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Man? Waistbead? I came here thinking it was Neck or Hand Bead. Wahala oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Boogyman557: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool Lagos here I de hang out with different game Bois..

mostly blackk xx.. most of them wear waist beads but it's for PROTECTION, Na JAZZ de INSIDE!

I have also hang out wit eiye aka air lord at ikorodu and most of them also wear waist beads, it's also for PROTECTION..

But if any MANCHI wear waist beads for fashion and I JAM am face to face!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST BLAST em INTESTINE pure for GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by KingMack(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2022
If you as a man wearing waist beads you're nothing but a BOBRISKCIAN

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:

So you haven't asked him?
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Reelmii: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Na them get their waist ooo

Wat of cubana chief priest wey dey wear leg chain for both legs...

Abeg everybody is free to do whatever makes them happy

Guys dey do stripper
Guys dey wear G strings

If this were abroad, it would have been seen as mere fashion....but African go hawk am for head like Titus

All of una wey dey shout...why una never go attack Bob risky

Hypocrisy everywhere

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
One time I wore it and made sure the beads were visible to onlookers while I paraded the whole street.
Actually, One shawty bet me on that and I lived up to expectations because I for one love clownish challenges... Shawty na my bae.

Picture me rolling, a full-bearded guy, with dark shades on. Rocking a white singlet and Gucci boxer, my waist encircled with multiple colored beads, which were making that familiar sounds with every step I take. And the naughty shawty was trailing behind like a blaze, her face thick with devilish mischievousness.

No big deal. Na just beads.

That shawty Sha... She loves life full of hearty drama.

In January, she bet me on catwalking just the way beauty pageants do on the runway in front of her mom and sister which I performed expertly because her folks no sooner than they saw me walking in from the front gate busted into fits of laughter...I saw twinkle stars in her Mama's eyes as I blew them a kiss and slapped my Yansh.

The next challenge: she wants me to twerk in full cynosure of her folks... Dope money. I've chosen Easter Monday as the D-day and their living room is the stage.

Ofcourse I'm fücking up but who never Bleep two hands in the air? No hands.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by fikayormi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Lagos here I de hang out with different game Bois..

mostly blackk xx.. most of them wear waist beads but it's for PROTECTION, Na JAZZ de INSIDE!

I have also hang out wit eiye aka air lord at ikorodu and most of them also wear waist beads, it's also for PROTECTION..

But if any MANCHI wear waist beads for fashion and I JAM am face to face!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST BLAST em INTESTINE pure for GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I swear boogyman Na real Gee , I don waka with many Gees too both Airlord and Sealord and they use to wear for protection , one even remove the thing for my face say e dey suck his blood..

But aside that why will men be wearing it if you are not gay ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by dacblogger: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
One time I wore it and made sure the beads were visible to onlookers while I paraded the whole street.
Actually, One shawty bet me on that and I lived up to expectations because I for one love clownish challenges... Shawty na my bae.

Picture me rolling, a full-bearded guy, with dark shades on. Rocking a white singlet and Gucci boxer, my waist encircled with multiple colored beads, which were making that familiar sounds with every step I take. And the naughty shawty was trailing behind like a blaze, her face thick with devilish mischievousness.

No big deal. Na just beads.

That shawty Sha... She loves life full of hearty drama.

In January, she bet me on catwalking just the way beauty pageants do on the runway in front of her mom and sister which I performed expertly because her folks no sooner than they saw me walking in from the front gate busted into fits of laughter...I saw twinkle stars in her Mama's eyes as I blew them a kiss and slapped my Yansh.

The next challenge: she wants me to twerk in full cynosure of her folks... Dope money. I've chosen Easter Monday as the D-day and their living room is the stage.

Ofcourse I'm fücking up but who never Bleep two hands in the air? No hands.

Love can make people do crazy things sha grin
Meanwhile, wait for the redpillers. They're coming for your head

10 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Reggaemich(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mainly for protection,

Curiosity, just to get a reaction from Onlookers

Some were it, out of ignorance and also

Just to feel they belong among their peers

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by chukkydee(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tufiakwa...

Who can help me unsee what just unwholesomely graced my PRECIOUS eyes. Let me use hypo to wash the eyes. Lol grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bro are you kidding me. You don't need anyone to tell you that this is disgusting.

I don't know what is it with men trying to be like women.

Spits in disgust

8 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by wolesmile(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gays. They abound everywhere. You even see them with leg chains and nose piercings. They represent the female counterpart in a gay relationship.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by lampard8888: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
I believe its only gay niggarrs dat can do that shit..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by ohosi4real(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Is a tradition to part of Kwa Ibom state the male must wear it

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by SIMONEKPA7: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
smiley
They should be Shot on sight

6 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by nautybride: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
undecided
Nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) by Feadalezchicken: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Africans trying to imitate the westerners
It’s shameful

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants / Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot / Finally Got My First Haircut For 2022, How Do I Look (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.