Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,111 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

"Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (47512 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

Stop bleeting like a castrated He-goat. list out the duties of a vice president and then you can convince every sane being here you're sensible
fork you and osinbanjo! Osinbanjo is a thief! Go drink monkey urine. Osinbanjo didn't do nothing for 7 years now fools like you beileve he will change and fix naigerian if he becomes president. grin you call yourself sensible..

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Completely ashamed ! It's obvious he has no ounce of conscience or shame ! If he publicly declares that president Buhari has done well and he wants to complete what they both started , it's clear where he stands and will definitely rule way worse than Buhari .

To be bold enough to say such is highly disturbing!

say something else, this phrase is stale
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Heavensent01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

To hell with you, Tinubu and his blessings, ion think Nigerians give a fvck

the hell belong to you and the dummy cow that birth you, alaye on your brain back, vawulence plenty at my disposal in excess

take caution
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

the hell belong to you and the dummy cow that birth you, alaye on your brain back, vawulence plenty at my disposal in excess

take caution

ur violence is needed in hell where you belong. so go to where you belong simpleton
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
fork you and osinbanjo! Osinbanjo is a thief! Go drink monkey urine. Osinbanjo didn't do nothing for 7 years now fools like you beileve he will change and fix naigerian if he becomes president. grin you call yourself sensible..

Ur cerebrum failed you to remember far back as 2017 while Buhari was away not that he didn't do anything, you're just literarily a dull mofo grin

You got two options Bfr 2023, leave Nigeria bfr February 2023 or goan kpai cuz you see our star boy he's becoming Nigeria's president come 2023 grin
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Heavensent01(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

ur violence is needed in hell where you belong. so go to where you belong simpleton

if that dumb blockhead that birth you imbibe common sense in you at tender age, you won't be here exhibiting your foolishness

is either you inherited his foolishness or share from his gene, one of it could be the consequence of this your gross foolishness

now take your frustration back to him, I have made my stance and opinion, so I give no damn with what empty head like you feel or think about it

Big Nonsense
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nitah1: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
NGsultan:

To you clowns, anyone against Osinbajo's presidential ambition is pro-Tinubu.
Yes na especially those terrorists and bandits up north that thinks they are born to rule....that include you.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by ufotunang: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
So to continue and complete the poverty ,hunger, hardship, , bandits and terrorists attack, high costs of food stuffs, lack of electricity power supply, inflation, unemployment , ASUU strike, herdsmen attack that Buhari has put on nigerians ... God forbid.... nigerians you better wise up...do not allow this politicians to deceive you people again
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by simpleseyi: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Traitor and lying Pastor

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by BJanta: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

None o. I just want Nigeria to be great.

But candidates I can never support are:

1. All key players in this administration. The insecurity is something else. Apart from Amaechi, who's doing well in his own area, nobody's working.

You've given yourself away with partisan views, Ibo for president by by crook or fair means cannot work. It's a tall dream. You speak against the Southwest and the Northwest, and you still want them to vote for you? Is there any wisdom in that. You insult the Southwest and the Northwest and speak so desperately of an Ibo president as if you can pull it on your own. If you make yourself blind to the laudable achievements of ministers from other regions but eulogies the scoundrels from the South-East parading themselves as ministers , do you think Nigerians from other regions suffer this blindness of yours ? Take or leave it , there's no possibility of an Ibo president in next 20 years. This is how you've always been making noise,fighting and insulting anybody and everybody, and nothing has ever come up to you. So will it be now, so will be for sometime. Ojukwu did more than this , he died unfulfilled, and a failure..

2. All politicians from the North and the South West regions. For equity's sake, let SS or SE produce the next President.

Nigeria is all I care about.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

Ur cerebrum failed you to remember far back as 2017 while Buhari was away not that he didn't do anything, you're just literarily a dull mofo grin

You got two options Bfr 2023, leave Nigeria bfr February 2023 or goan kpai cuz you see our star boy he's becoming Nigeria's president come 2023 grin
Yea! No surprises at your lame response.. grin grin go lick Osinbanjo's butt some more.. while you are at it ask the people who believed Buhari's lies during his sai baba campaigns how they are feeling right now, $1 to 1naira, he will abolish boko haram, petrol will be 1naira per litre grin grin grin Fools like you never learn.. yet you call your empty heads sensible. Keep lying to yourself that Osinbanjo will be president if helps you sleep better at night.

Why did he not tell Buhari how to fix naigeria for 7 years? must he be president to fix naigeria? Osinbanjo is a thief!

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Spizzy1: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi we know, to Osibanjo, who are thou?
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by rafcrown(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
NA THE SAME PEOPLE.FORMER THIS,FORMER THAT AND THE COUNTRY IS BLEEDING.NO MESSIAH YET.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

if that dumb blockhead that birth you imbibe common sense in you at tender age, you won't be here exhibiting your foolishness

is either you inherited his foolishness or share from his gene, one of it could be the consequence of this your gross foolishness

now take your frustration back to him, I have made my stance and opinion, so I give no damn with empty head like you feel
or think about it

Big Nonsense

what have I got to gain trading words with a subliterate Neanderthal?? a quality education woulda saved you this unnecessary aggrandizement, tho I know you've failed in life but i'll advice you balance the daintiness of your douce mien
With your level of pecunia and modal ambiente and maybe you can recover ur senses long lost in the shade of tenebris
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Urbanchampion: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Honestly I did not expect the reception of osibanjo declaration to be this bad

Maybe just maybe Nigerians are ready for change

Because Peter Obi popularity is now far far more than I predicted

The only man that can give Peter obi a run for his money now is ameachi or umiah

According to an ibo boy who anyone from his tribe will never rule Nigeria!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
rafcrown:
NA THE SAME PEOPLE.FORMER THIS,FORMER THAT AND THE COUNTRY IS BLEEDING.NO MESSIAH YET.
Exactly.. yet most ignorant foolish naigerians believes their lies.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by BigRocky: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

who integrity hep??

This shows how foolish and criminally minded you are.

Mumu
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yea! No surprises at your lame response.. grin grin go lick Osinbanjo's butt some more.. while you are at it ask the people who believed Buhari's lies during his sai baba campaigns how they are feeling right now, $1 to 1naira, he will abolish boko haram, petrol will be 1naira per litre grin grin grin Fools like you never learn.. yet you call your empty heads sensible. Keep lying to yourself that Osinbanjo will be president if helps you sleep better at night.

Reason why I said ur cerebrum has failed you and you really need to work on you, I'm not gonna lick his butt cuz it's obvious nothing can stop him from being president 2023. and for ur information, I voted Jonathan back 2015 and 2019 I stayed clear off voting cuz the Two candidates were not worth it and now when you've got someone who's fit for the job and you support him, how does that speaks butt licking??

well just a repetition of a friendly advice, get ready to leave 9ja like I did or go for the other option I wrote you earlier cuz this man, nothing ain't stopping him
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by ransomed: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jankara noise makers are at work.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

This shows how foolish and criminally minded you are.

Mumu

calm down, was Buhari not ur big time integrity 2015?? I'm not the foolish one here if only you can just make a proper use of ur brain you'd get to vindicate me what you Typed earlier was meaningless
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

Reason why I said ur cerebrum has failed you and you really need to work on you, I'm not gonna lick his butt cuz it's obvious nothing can stop him from being president 2023. and for ur information, I voted Jonathan back 2015 and 2019 I stayed clear off voting cuz the Two candidates were not worth it and now when you've got someone who's fit for the job and you support him, how does that speaks butt licking??

well just a repetition of a friendly advice, get ready to leave 9ja like I did or go for the other option I wrote you earlier cuz this man, nothing ain't stopping him
why did Osinbanjo not advice Buhari on how to fix naigeria for 7 years? Does he have to be president to fix naigeria? grin grin you are easily fooled.. i am guessing you and the hungry rats in your household will make him president in 2023, he will be president of your backyard in 2023. grin grin

I don't need to leave naigeria because Osinbajo will be president of your room not naigeria.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lagonovo: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
why did Osinbanjo not advice Buhari on how to fix naigeria for 7 years? Does he have to be president to fix naigeria? grin grin you are easily fooled.. i am guessing you and the hungry rats in your household will make him president in 2023, he will be president of your backyard in 2023. grin grin

I don't need to leave naigeria because Osinbajo will be president of your room not naigeria.
Advice to fix and mandate to fix are two different things in real life.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
skywalker240:

Wise person won't either of those two crooks and betrayers

Both are not my first or second choice but if it comes down to either of the two. I will go for BAT over Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
lagonovo:

Advice to fix and mandate to fix are two different things in real life.
He has being the VP for 7 years! he didn't make any efforts, are you saying that if he gave a positive advice on how to fix his country within the 7 years he has being VP that no one in his governement would have listened? Then he should have resigned in protest rather he stayed now he wants to be president to fix the same mess he helped to make? I doubt it very much.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Daggash98: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Those castigating Oshinbajo are Tinubu slaves. We dont want election chief rigger and agbero master.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lagonovo: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
He has being the VP for 7 years! he didn't make any efforts, are you saying that if he gave a positive advice on how to fix his country within the 7 years he has being VP that no one in his governement would have listened? Then he should have resigned in protest rather he stayed now he wants to be president to fix the same mess he helped to make? I doubt it very much.
We are not privy to the facts. The presidency of any country is totally different from your workplace or typical environment. Also, politics is all about tactical and strategic planning. It is a very complex game of interests and agenda. The challenge is totally different from a regular Joe's daily challenges. It simply does not work like that, it’s politics not church.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Heavensent01(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

what have I got to gain trading words with a subliterate Neanderthal?? a quality education woulda saved you this unnecessary aggrandizement, tho I know you've failed in life but i'll advice you balance the daintiness of your douce mien
With your level of pecunia and modal ambiente and maybe you can recover ur senses long lost in the shade of tenebris

what exactly should I do with this your dad boring biography, huh?
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by HomeofSolution(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Asiwaju issa goal

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
lagonovo:

We are not privy to the facts. The presidency of any country is totally different from your workplace or typical environment. Also, politics is all about tactical and strategic planning. It is a very complex game of interests and agenda. The challenge is totally different from a regular Joe's daily challenges. It simply does not work like that, it’s politics not church.
Yea! Naigerian politics have being the same if not worst over 50 years, yet people believe the same goons who made the country worst will suddenly start fixing it for the better.. Osinbanjo can stay behind the scene and give his expert advice to the youths he doesn't have to be president. Believe it or not i am vastly knowledgeable when it comes to politics.. tell me! When politicians say things like we "will build 1000 new affordable houses by 2030" what do you think they mean? grin

What ever makes you think i am religious, believes in an unexistence God or attends churches i don't know. undecided and You don't know my work place or my typical environment
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

what exactly should I do with this your dad boring biography, huh?
Man just wrote absolute jargon and expect sane normal people to understand it. grin grin grin abeg! Helep me ask am oo!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by ChoCho54(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why not wait for Nnamdi Kanu's freedom rather
Won ti nto Ara ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.