Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day (53730 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
God really saved you more you know . That was dangerous but humane . You taking photos at the same.time was courageous. Bravo
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by mailemy(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Pls stop the sugar coating. Tell yourself the truth. The sit at home and the insecurity has really adversely affected life and biz in general
Anthonyoz:

Stop wailing political town crier ,am not dangote but sit at home can never make me go hungry ,am a biafran first ,so I head to the call of Biafra first .

When I just read all this propaganda flying up and down about this sit at home I wonder if this anambra I am or any other place ,
If me going to shop from Tuesday to Sunday is not enough for me ,I wonder what only Monday sit at home will do for me ,

Anambra is known for business through apprenticeship ,it not late to fix your self some where ,stop been political otikpu.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by Kizyte(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Anthonyoz:
So after many minutes of struggling to cut the nets I finally break through with a blunt knife ,it was so scary for me , seeing snake charging at me ,the phyton hissing ,I continue , having knowledge that the poor phyton feel threatened ,not so easy for me
Nice one bro! It's a Ball Python and nonvenomous.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by NnamdiN: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wont hurt you if you're in idemili.
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by OnionBandit(f): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
adadike:
really
Oh! My dear Adadike,...You should know there are exceptions to every rule. Do not mind the things I type here when angered by your people.

You will always be loved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
adadike:
really
lol I pity you.
I just pity you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by ThickSharon123(f): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

And if I told you I wasn't from ogoni nor am I even related to ijaws what would you say? Mtcheeeeeeew

You'll be Ikwerre. He's not even talking of Ikwere. He's talking of Etches, Omoma, and Ndoni and the likes that are Igboid. You guys aren't Igbo and we've fully gotten the message. I guess you can rest now and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThickSharon123:

You'll be Ikwerre. He's not even talking of Ikwere. He's talking of Etches, Omoma, and Ndoni and the likes that are Igboid. You guys aren't Igbo and we've fully gotten the message. I guess you can rest now and be happy.

Dumbass I'm not ikwerre , mention the tribes of Rivers State and I'll tell you where I'm from , alot of ndoni people come to my tribe to live and to marry because we're very peaceful , just dey do guess work because I said Rivers is not Igbo , is it by force ?
I didn't even say I had anything against Igbo , I said we're not Igbo and you're here mentioning ikwerre between me and you , you sound like the ikwerre ppl they usually think with their anus , I can see the resemblance
The only people that I know that should understand a little bit of Igbo are omoku and etche ,
If Rivers belongs to Igbo because it's next to abia state , then akwa ibom and bayelsa should also claim Igbo because it's also next to rivers
Rest abeg
The Igbo states in Nigeria are;
Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, and Enugu States
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by ThickSharon123(f): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Dumbass I'm not ikwerre , mention the tribes of Rivers State and I'll tell you where I'm from , alot of ndoni people come to my tribe to live and to marry because we're very peaceful , just dey do guess work because I said Rivers is not Igbo , is it by force ?
I didn't even say I had anything against Igbo , I said we're not Igbo and you're here mentioning ikwerre between me and you , you sound like the ikwerre ppl they usually think with their anus , I can see the resemblance
The only people that I know that should understand a little bit of Igbo are omoku and etche ,
If Rivers belongs to Igbo because it's next to abia state , then akwa ibom and bayelsa should also claim Igbo because it's also next to rivers
Rest abeg
The Igbo states in Nigeria are;
Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, and Enugu States

You're a silly clown. I guess you're from the Ocean then, and with your words, I can sense you're from Ijaw. That said, we have Igbos in Rivers state keep on crying, even down to Bonny and Opobo. And other Igbo tribes as I said. I mentioned Ikwere becuase I thought you were those confused Bini-Ikwerre or Ijaw influneced Ikwerre that have influenced those pure Igbo Ikwerre's with their bitter hearts. That said Mr. Ijaw, I know an Ijaw person when I see one keep on fooling yourself, and Igbos are 95 percent of Rivers state, your tribe is a minority, keep on crying grin grin grin grin

PS; who would be ashamed to defend his tribe. You must be very ashamed of your tribe, chineeehhh skirt. grin, it's too bad ooooo

And if you're pained, tell your minor tribe to go and make their own state and stop disrupting the peace of the Igbos.

Igbos clans span from Edo state to Rivers and even Cross River. So, if it gives you headache take panadol. Ewu Nkita. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by DitariDisciple2: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThickSharon123:

You're a silly clown. I guess you're from the Ocean then, and with your words, I can sense you're from Ijaw. That said, we have Igbos in Rivers state keep on crying, even down to Bonny and Opobo. And other Igbo tribes as I said. I mentioned Ikwere becuase I thought you were those confused Bini-Ikwerre or Ijaw influneced Ikwerre that have influenced those pure Igbo Ikwerre's with their bitter hearts. That said Mr. Ijaw, I know an Ijaw person when I see one keep on fooling yourself, and Igbos are 95 percent of Rivers state, your tribe is a minority, keep on crying grin grin grin grin

PS; who would be ashamed to defend his tribe. You must be very ashamed of your tribe, chineeehhh skirt. grin, it's too bad ooooo

And if you're pained, tell your minor tribe to go and make their own state and stop disrupting the peace of the Igbos.

Igbos clans span from Edo state to Rivers and even Cross River. So, if it gives you headache take panadol. Ewu Nkita. grin grin

There are no Ibos in Bonny and Opobo.
Continue to say nonsense online.
Nonsense you can not come to Bonny or Opobo and say it without being lynched.
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by ThickSharon123(f): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

There are no Ibos in Bonny and Opobo.
Continue to say nonsense online.
Nonsense you can not come to Bonny or Opobo and say it without being lynched.

Tarr, shift. Bonny is a mix of Igbos and Ijaws, Opobo is pure Igbo. Stop distorting their history and let them have peace. Biko.

Even in Bonny, the Ijaws still have a small presence, roughly 10 percent.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by Generalwoodz(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I love pythons, I don't know why.

They're beautiful. That's why
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by Generalwoodz(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Majesty33:
Nice write up, are u are literature student?
Nah. I'm not grin
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by DitariDisciple2: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Tarr, shift. Bonny is a mix of Igbos and Ijaws, Opobo is pure Igbo. Stop distorting their history and let them have peace. Biko.

Even in Bonny, the Ijaws still have a small presence, roughly 10 percent.

Forget your lie history, they are in all ijaw sociocultural organizations till today but they are not even in one IBO own.
They all answer Ijaw names.
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by Majesty33(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Nah. I'm not grin
OK, seems like the write up of a literary pundit. i studied English and Literature, so i identify a good write up if i come across one. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2022
ThickSharon123:

okay
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by Generalwoodz(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Majesty33:
OK, seems like the write up of a literary pundit. i studied English and Literature, so i identify a good write up if i come across one. Keep it up.
Thanks for this one. I have a flair for writing or so I think. And I'm presently working on something to publish on Amazon Kindle.

I didn't want to say but Happy Easter!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by Landmack: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Majesty33:
Nice write up, are u are literature student?
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by AlphaTaikun: 8:32pm On May 01, 2022
elantraceey:
I don't know the kind of mind you people have oo... Rescuing snake and keeping pictures as you progress, omooo.

That was how I saw one very long and big one that just swallowed something moving majestically on the road on my way back home in the village I did my youth service in Anambra state. The way I screamed and ran only to run into an indigene that told me it's harmless and they don't touch and excorted me to walk pass the other side of road and the creature was still minding it's own business. The initial fright I felt when I sighted it cannot be forgotten.
LMAO... grin. "Serves" you right
@Elantraceey... and hey, your vivid description of the event cracked
me up here. "I could literally see
your "spirit" jumping right out of your brown skin, and calling on Osanobua." Lol.

Did you know that they worship snakes or river pythons in that area and never kill them? I remember reading a few years back that if a stranger mistakenly kills a harmless python (they call it 'eke') in those Ibo villages, heavy financial penalties and rituals would be made to appease their gods.

May your path to success now
(in 2022) and down the road not be
impeded by "big and long pythons."

Have a happy holiday and a
new month ahead. wink
Re: Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day by elantraceey(f): 3:08am On May 02, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

LMAO... grin. "Serves" you right
@Elantraceey... and hey, your vivid description of the event cracked
me up here. "I could literally see
your "spirit" jumping right out of your brown skin, and calling on Osanobua." Lol.

Did you know that they worship snakes or river pythons in that area and never kill them? I remember reading a few years back that if a stranger mistakenly kills a harmless python (they call it 'eke') in those Ibo villages, heavy financial penalties and rituals would be made to appease their gods.

May your path to success now
(in 2022) and down the road not be
impeded by "big and long pythons."

Have a happy holiday and a
new month ahead. wink

Lol.... I can't even kill a tiny one talk less of the big one I saw.

Thanks and amen to your prayers. Happy new month to you too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.