Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:01 PM

Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back (2186 Views)

Your View About The Social Media Will Be Altered For Good After Reading This / How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? / Is Bet9ja Or Any Sportsbet A Lucrative Business In Nigeria As An Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Eim9(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
It is good news to many especially the customers of the popular Nigerian betting site, Bet9ja, that the site is now up and running and also without major negative impact to the platform.
Although the website was regained 6 days after the attack, the bet9ja management had to undergo a serious maintenance on the platform to ensure that the earnings of customers are intact, they also worked out modalities on how to compensate users and get more people to using and trusting the platform again, hereby sharing bonuses as promised.
But the main thing done during the maintenance was to ensure that all their security was put in place to avoid any repeat of this incident that caused them millions of naira in a downtime that lasted for 6 days.

A lesson to other platforms in Nigeria including financial institutions, will be to beef up their security and get Cybersecurity staff and consultants to look into the loop holes of their platforms and advice. They should also consider Security of their web applications and database to prevent or mitigate such from happening.
Although these things could be difficult to control, they need to be prepared for such and have measures put in place to ensure availability and confidentiality of their customers information.

How do you feel about the current status and what's your take moving forward.
Where you given a bonus, did you lose any of your winnings?

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTYd8l7YfDQ
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Karhma: 1:10am On Apr 12, 2022
O Shattap you gambling addict.

2 Likes

Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Karhma:
Better than being a ritualist,a kidnapper,an armed_robber and other related criminal activity.
N2.1m won through C.S is going into my bank account right now from gambling and my wives are enjoying gambling money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Hawkler: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
The good thing is there a large employer of labour, it a long chain of benefits to the country through this employment.
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Knowles12(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2022
favour32:

Better than being a ritualist,a kidnapper,an armed_robber and other related criminal activity.
N2.1m won through C.S is going into my bank account right now from gambling and my wives are enjoying gambling money.

Bro Please show me the way. Drop ur digit
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Searchingvictor: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
favour32:

please
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by CheedyJ(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Please can you help me with 30k or lend me till month end. I want to pay for house rent.

Please please
You hear 2.1m u don sharperly dey bill am forgetting say him sef get responsibilities..anyways, I do pray he helps u sha...goodluck
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Austinbiggy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
those that are addicted into betting were not really happy for taking break for 6days and now that bet9ja is back is a moment of relived why some of them that visual has dealt with them are happy for bet9ja not to come back. some prefer to bet on visual than normal betting but bet safe and win
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Betting is evil and never of God angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by NaijaBetInfo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
NaijaBet.com is more safer than them now

Austinbiggy:
those that are addicted into betting were not really happy for taking break for 6days and now that bet9ja is back is a moment of relived why some of them that visual has dealt with them are happy for bet9ja not to come back. some prefer to bet on visual than normal betting but bet safe and win
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by nhurhetee(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Omo Dem better close down ooo for real!! That virtual chop me 16k today walai
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Karhma: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
favour32:

Keep lying to yourself grin

All u need is desperate people to come to you for sure odds. We know ur type. The scam is ancient. Almost 50 years old man still scamming on naira land.

Keep trying maga will pay.

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Karhma:

Maga dem will pay
You think every Tom,Dick and Harry is fraud inclined on this faceless forum?
If you cannot think on how to make money legitimately,do not believe every other person is making it illegitimately because you have been indoctrinated that, only the illegitimate ways are meant to it in life.
Go and think ways to make money legitimately and don't be hating on people doing well around you.
They never contributed to your poverty.
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Karhma: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
favour32:

Yes if they looseguard i chop their money.
For now let me confuse them with my jargon of making fake money in a faceless forum.
Leave the mugu them.
E be like this thread don caste sha. That kharma guy don see say na me create thread with another account come dey comment with this one up and down. I no sharp at all kai

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=Karhma post=112241646][/quote]
God will continue to punish you
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
favour32:

You think every Tom,Dick and Harry is fraud inclined on this faceless forum?
If you cannot think on how to make money legitimately,do not believe every other person is making it illegitimately because you have been indoctrinated that, only the illegitimate ways are meant to it in life.
Go and think ways to make money legitimately and don't be hating on people doing well around you.
They never contributed to your poverty.

God will continue to punish karhma or whatever birth name you answer, if you think that nairalanders are not smart enough to know your quote.
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=favour32 post=112241646][/quote]
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=post=112241646][/quote]
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=Karhma post=112241646][/quote]
A jobless troll like KARHMA, thinks that he can modify quotes created to make people think that I wrote those rubbish.
Your poor use of English language exposed you and you will die in poverty.
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Karhma:

Maga dem will pay
Poverty stricken fool.
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Karhma:
Your suffering just started and you will continue to beg to survive.
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Karhma: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
favour32:

Me favor32 and my household will suffer till we die miserably and we will beg the rest if our days and will continue to beg to survive till death so be it God.
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Karhma: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
favour32:

God will continue to punish me and anybody that is close to me by blood or friendship.I am so pained that I had to use my second Monika to attack this guy because he has blown my scam. I favor32 is cursed. My father and mother will live to regret birthing me.

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by punisha: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin
Karhma:
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Karhma post=112244932][/quote]
Karhma!
You are pained because it is the obvious truth you are suffering and so shall it be.
No matter how to try to manipulate quotes and indirectly refer to you alone.
You are cursed!
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2022
favour32:

Karhma!
You are pained because it is the obvious truth you are suffering and so shall it be.
No matter how YOU try to manipulate quotes and indirectly refer to yourself alone.
You are cursed!
So shall it be!
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 1:15am On Apr 25, 2022
grin
You have just started the journey of your suffering!
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 1:15am On Apr 25, 2022
favour32:
grin
So shall it be grin
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 1:29am On Apr 25, 2022
favour32:
grin
You shall it be grin
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by Karhma: 3:12am On Apr 25, 2022
favour32:

I favour32 shall not see the end of april if i continue to scam people.
May my remains not be seen to be buried and the birds of the field ravage my remains if i dont stop scamming people.

I will stop creating fake threads and commenting with my second accounts to mislead people that I earned money that don't exist. Failure to do so before the end of this month may all this that i favour32 have said/read remain irreversible if I don't stop. Earth oh Earth! Write i favour32 a person forgotten and may reproach visit my family if i fail to stop scamming, So shall it be in Jesus Name. Amen !
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 4:09am On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Karhma post=112249333][/quote]
Poverty strike Karhma grin
Continue to suffer in dungeon grin
I never knew how pained you were until now
I will reply endlessly.
You shall die in poverty!
So shall it be!
Re: Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back by favour32(m): 4:10am On Apr 25, 2022
favour32:

Poverty strike Karhma grin
Continue to suffer in dungeon grin
I never knew how pained you were until now
I will reply endlessly.
You shall die in poverty!
So shall it be!
Yes!
It shall be so!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can My BVN Be Blocked Or Blacklisted? / “Do Not Touch My Annoiting” Did Herbert Take Over Eratus’s Bank” / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.