Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? (39882 Views)

Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by omoredia: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
I am laughing at all those ones declaring to waste their money and the money of their constituents.

There no incentive for leaders to even perform in this Nigeria. The leaders just need to fail and go back to the people to formulate the excuses for their failures.

#supportomoredia4president
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by mbasharon(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
naijapips02:
Childish analysis. Na why northerners dey always use south choo clean mouth. Which akin mmumu analysis be this?

Very childish
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by Mexyz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
@Op, shey you sef dey find how you wan cash out with Tinubu's ambition abi?

Because I know these demonic politicians would do anything now to make sure their names are sang with every medium available.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by AniwetaluEmma(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
There is point here but is too early to conclude.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by Ingredient88(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm let wait and see how the game will be play.....
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by ChoCho54(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
angry
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by maestroferddi: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Conspiracy theories all over the place.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by iamdapsyj(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Is El Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message Across Endorsing Tinubu's Candidature? Check This Out

In the Military parade, there is what is called "Parade Moving From Slow To Quick March" what this literally means is that the parade is going to change from a slow march to a quick march. Commencing with the left foot, a pace of 60cm (24 inches) is taken and the parade changes immediately.

As we approach the party primaries for the general elections the slow march has finally given way to a quick march. Everyone is declaring and at the last count Vice President Osinbajo has signified interest in the nation's top job.

This week we are expected to see Ogbonnaya Onu declaring, also the rumour is rife that Chirs Ngige is going to declare as well even Timpre Silva is warming up to declare.

So everywhere is bubbling with activities, Nigerians now have multiple choices to choose from. 

There is something playing out that has gotten me thinking loud, you know the Governors are very powerful and have a large say on who gets what in party affairs. Getting to study the body language of some of these governors who are normally reserved has made me realise that some of them are sending cryptic messages across about who their preferred aspirants may be.

Last week Tinubu was at Kaduna to commiserate with the people of the State over the unfortunate train incident that led to the loss of lives. During the visit by the Jagaban the host Governor, Nasir El Rufai gave up his official seat for Tinubu to sit down while addressing the press and others.

Although the ceremony was a solemn one, nevertheless a cryptic message was passed with that singular act. El Rufai who was amazed at Tinubu's show of sympathy may have keyed into the "Tinubu Fever".

The seal of the governor of the state was not covered which goes a long way to say Tinubu was well respected and venerated, it would have taken nothing for Asiwaju to seat beside Governor El Rufai.

Then today again something played out that tells me Tinubu may have secured the majority of the backing of APC State Governors. 

Tinubu called a meeting with the APC governors and the meeting was held at Kebbi House in Abuja.

Hmm, do you know what this means? Kebbi State Governor hosted the meeting, in politics during the eleventh hour which we presently are, every move is a suspect, you can not come out and host a meeting in your lodge when your party has other aspirants and tell me you are not sympathetic to the cause of the person your are hosting.

Why dem no host Yahaya Bello or Rochas or even Amaechi for their governor's lodge? 

Why was Osinbajo's visit hosted at his residence in Aso Rock? Why did Tinubu not host the Governors in his house?

The game is getting more exhilarating oh, my own na to talk am as I see am o.

Check out the controversial photo that makes me conclude El Rufai has finally pitched his tent with Team Tinubu.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and I am the Principal/Chairman of Bush Radio Academy.

The Northern governors are playing politics as well with Tinubu. Most of them are also eyeing the vice presidential seat. Hence, the amorous relationship with Tinubu....
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
What was El-Rufai's statement or response to Tinubu?Let's start from there.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by Mathiasa(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
cool
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by ibechris(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
I have studied the politics of promise and fail between the North and the south west since the early 90's and till date.

The consensus candidate may not be someone as powerful as TINUBU that the cabals are afraid of,no! they will rather settle for someone whom they can have a level of control over and that person is not from the TINUBU camp Mark my words.

There are TInubu camps in this struggle.

There are governors who are in for Tinubu such as Elrufai whom the presidency see as a betrayal and the Ganduje who is currently having a running battle with the other party members in the state.

There are the opposing governors too.

And finally,comes the cabals who are in charge of the party structures who would never like to see the likes of TINUBU close to power.

I am seeing a repeat of late Akintola and Co.

But in all,power may go back to south south region.

1 Like

Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by jaxxy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
AbijaJ:
His haters won't entertain the possibility. But if na some other aspirants dem go agree. cheesy

these,kind of pictures are very funny. He wants to make tinubu next governor of kaduna or what?
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by Unzerious: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gov. El Rufai is a Lap dog, It's possible he might have gotten into Gov. Bagudu's head, but what matters most in a Presidential Primary is the President and the National Chairman.

#Meffy2023
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by buckeyemedia: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
flemsy15:
El-rufai fit dey look for VP position
Try borrow sense, with Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by hopexter(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Rubbish

El Rufai that we know is an outspoken person ... We saw how he reacted when Tinubu visited him in Kaduna to beg for enforcement

Tinubu is paying heavily to bloggers and Nairaland to push his useless and stupid ambition but , Buhari no send am

Nothing like paying bloggers, people admire Tinubu for who he is or did he pay El Rufai as well?

El Rufai’s son posted something about Tinubu which made me believe they are in the same Cabal. Everyone wants to be in the same ship with the most powerful Politician or don’t you think so?

1 Like

Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by COMPAQ(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Is El Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message Across Endorsing Tinubu's Candidature? Check This Out

In the Military parade, there is what is called "Parade Moving From Slow To Quick March" what this literally means is that the parade is going to change from a slow march to a quick march. Commencing with the left foot, a pace of 60cm (24 inches) is taken and the parade changes immediately.

As we approach the party primaries for the general elections the slow march has finally given way to a quick march. Everyone is declaring and at the last count Vice President Osinbajo has signified interest in the nation's top job.

This week we are expected to see Ogbonnaya Onu declaring, also the rumour is rife that Chirs Ngige is going to declare as well even Timpre Silva is warming up to declare.

So everywhere is bubbling with activities, Nigerians now have multiple choices to choose from. 

There is something playing out that has gotten me thinking loud, you know the Governors are very powerful and have a large say on who gets what in party affairs. Getting to study the body language of some of these governors who are normally reserved has made me realise that some of them are sending cryptic messages across about who their preferred aspirants may be.

Last week Tinubu was at Kaduna to commiserate with the people of the State over the unfortunate train incident that led to the loss of lives. During the visit by the Jagaban the host Governor, Nasir El Rufai gave up his official seat for Tinubu to sit down while addressing the press and others.

Although the ceremony was a solemn one, nevertheless a cryptic message was passed with that singular act. El Rufai who was amazed at Tinubu's show of sympathy may have keyed into the "Tinubu Fever".

The seal of the governor of the state was not covered which goes a long way to say Tinubu was well respected and venerated, it would have taken nothing for Asiwaju to seat beside Governor El Rufai.

Then today again something played out that tells me Tinubu may have secured the majority of the backing of APC State Governors. 

Tinubu called a meeting with the APC governors and the meeting was held at Kebbi House in Abuja.

Hmm, do you know what this means? Kebbi State Governor hosted the meeting, in politics during the eleventh hour which we presently are, every move is a suspect, you can not come out and host a meeting in your lodge when your party has other aspirants and tell me you are not sympathetic to the cause of the person your are hosting.

Why dem no host Yahaya Bello or Rochas or even Amaechi for their governor's lodge? 

Why was Osinbajo's visit hosted at his residence in Aso Rock? Why did Tinubu not host the Governors in his house?

Check out the controversial photo that makes me conclude El Rufai has finally pitched his tent with Team Tinubu.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and I am the Principal/Chairman of Bush Radio Academy.

Don't read too many meanings into simple gestures. El Rufai is fond of doing such like bowing and stooping to talk to elders. But what he will do is in his mind.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha, hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by buckeyemedia: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
ibechris:
I have studied the politics of promise and fail between the North and the south west since the early 90's and till date.

The consensus candidate may not be someone as powerful as TINUBU that the cabals are afraid of,no! they will rather settle for someone whom they can have a level of control over and that person is not from the TINUBU camp Mark my words.

There are TInubu camps in this struggle.

There are governors who are in for Tinubu such as Elrufai whom the presidency see as a betrayal and the Ganduje who is currently having a running battle with the other party members in the state.

There are the opposing governors too.

And finally,comes the cabals who are in charge of the party structures who would never like to see the likes of TINUBU close to power.

I am seeing a repeat of late Akintola and Co.

But in all,power may go back to south south region.
South South is a divided minority of states, a selfish enthronement by Obasanjo to rob the Igbos of their chance to gun for the President.

It will never happen again, only a foolish South Easterner, will support anyone from the South South.

Mind you Akwa Ibom & Emmanuel Udom are behind Osinbajo, the Redeemed Connection has come into play.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by buckeyemedia: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
COMPAQ:

Don't read too many meanings into simple gestures. El Rufai is fond of doing such like bowing and stooping to talk to elders. But what he will do is in his mind.
Only a Mumu doesn’t know that it is Osinbajo that they have chosen, everything done for Jagaban is out of courtesy.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by RexTramadol1: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
What is wrong with certain people?

El Rufai also gave up his seat for Obasanjo

Maybe he was endorsing him too

El Rufai does that just as a sign of respect and not endorsement Abeg

He has never denied his animosity towards Asiwaju and his grip on Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by humberjade: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
oikirodah:

grin

What if El Rufai left his seat to allow Tinubu sit because it will be too cumbersome to be moving the microphones and seats around.

In politics, 24 hours is a very long time, how much more the fact that we still have few months till last day stipulated by INEC for parties to conclude their primaries. So many candidates will step time as time goes on, but in my own permutation it is Ameachi vs Tinubu/Osinbajo (forget the political games going on)..
Tinubu and Osinbajo are one, the 2 won't go to the primaries.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by MrTed(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

1 Like

Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by Themandator: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
L... No. Need for all this Conjecturing... Next month end we know who is who
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by buckeyemedia: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrTed:
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir
Believe me in all honesty, retirement is looming.

1 Like

Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
oikirodah:

when did elrufai endorse tinubu? can u pls give the day, the time and the venue?
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by Themandator: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
South South is a divided minority of states, a selfish enthronement by Obasanjo to rob the Igbos of their chance to gun for the President.

It will never happen again, only a foolish South Easterner, will support anyone from the South South.

Mind you Akwa Ibom & Emmanuel Udom are behind Osinbajo, the Redeemed Connection has come into play.

Bros, udom is not a redeem member.. He is a member of Qu Ibo church
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by Johnseli(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
justice2010:
I am not saying tinubu is not a good politician but he was a tool used by the Nigerian retired generals the real cabals to regain power when jonathan had broken loose from his dog chain. Obasanjo dismantled pdp from within with his key allies decamping to apc where his fellow retired general buhari and former head of state was waiting to be the next civilian president. Why i know that corruption is a major problem in our society these retired generals are the reason Nigeria will forever go backwards because they will do anything to stay relevant as not to lose their riches or be put in jail. See as all the presidential aspirants have to run to them to seek their approval. We have so far enjoyed 23 years of civilian rule since 1999 but 15 years out of it has been 2 retired generals obj and buhari, while yaradua the younger brother of another general and defacto number to obj was also president until his untimely death. Even though jonathan has no military associations he was made vice president because he was chosen by obj and after yaradua's death he became president in line with the constitution. Osinbajo has no political will and he will be caged like a local dog. A pastor who claims to be a man of God and could not even lead his people to grace as the number 2 citizen of this country. He is more scared of the cabal than using his so called calling to God to put this country on the right path. Nigeria is not the UK, US, Germany or France and the only two people that have the political will to rule and face the true cabals is Tinubu or Atiku the rest will be yes men put by them. Use one of them as president and add a young vp who can learn what is needed to reposition the most populace black nation.

Well said.
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by momahnany(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Match time!!!
Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by olatuns2017: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
oikirodah:

I just pray Buhari allow for free and fair

Osibanjo will not have 10 votes in the primaries

Re: Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? by BlazinGlory40: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
It’s sad that people who claim that they know politics are so naive. Simply because governors hosted him, that means they are on his side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.