Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Fear The Female Gender!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear The Female Gender!!! (808 Views)

Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) / Female Gender:..why Do They Lie Alot? 18+(pics) / The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear The Female Gender!!! by Mhykel217(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!

Guys if your "ex" say this to you how would u react

Re: Fear The Female Gender!!! by slawormiir: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Funny ...

Although ain't no relationship type of niggarrrr

But I dey ensure say no woman dey leave me with anger...or rather i nor dey hurt anyone before we separate...because their wahalar nor good for body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear The Female Gender!!! by Ocholu: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Haha.. My Ex fit do this one.

Short but mighty. Fear them.
Re: Fear The Female Gender!!! by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin grin can't stop laughing grin na to dey look left and right even though I dey inside my own car grin grin grin
On a serious note, no baani fit tell me that
Re: Fear The Female Gender!!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Fear The Female Gender!!! by Mhykel217(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Funny ...

Although ain't no relationship type of niggarrrr

But I dey ensure say no woman dey leave me with anger...or rather i nor dey hurt anyone before we separate...because their wahalar nor good for body

I dey tell u gee.
Its always better to leave on a good note than say una break up with beef and akpor cuz those creatures are unpredictable to an extent and might actually hurt their ex esp when they're obsessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear The Female Gender!!! by Mhykel217(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ocholu:
Haha.. My Ex fit do this one.

Short but mighty. Fear them.

Omo better give that girl chance bfr she throw u by mistake. Short girls with wicked mind
Re: Fear The Female Gender!!! by Dorwadora(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin grin grin.... The "may God protect you" gat me laughing

(1) (Reply)

Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. / Don’t Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women / 20 Foolproof Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.