Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT (49951 Views)

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 / Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by fergie001: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obTUyfHTOvM

A former Presidential Adviser, Doyin Okupe, has slammed the Africa Independent Television (AIT) for allegedly cutting him off while he was speaking on the Presidential ambition of Peter Obi on the Kakaaki breakfast show on Monday.

Okupe who was one of the first of many aspirants to obtain the PDP Expression of Interest & Nomination forms for the 2023 Presidential race announced his withdrawal 3 weeks ago, instead throwing his support for the candidacy of Peter Obi.

Speaking today on AIT's Kakaaki, Okupe reiterated his support for the South-East and especially Mr. Obi to be supported as candidate of the Party, even reeling out some of the achievements of the man many call 'Okwute.'

In what appeared like a technical glitch, the interview was cut off while he was speaking. Okupe who took exception to the interview been cut short, took to his Facebook page to accuse AIT of 'intolerance.'

This morning I was a guest on Kaakaki on AIT. I fielded various questions on several current issues including security. But to my utter disbelief and shock, while answering a question on Peter Obi's presidential aspiration , i was rudely and abruptly cut off and the program was suddenly replaced by a lengthy advertorial on why PDP should jettison the zoning arrangement and throw the race open to all zones.

I am amazed that a TV Station with the reputation of AIT will treat a guest this way. I do not expect this level of intolerance from a media house witht the pedigree of AIT.

We certainly live in interesting times.

AIT's founder, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi is Chairman of the Technical Committee of Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign.

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Finquas: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
He was micro zoned off Air.. how dare him do campaigns on Atiku TV angry

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Nigerialabalaba: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obTUyfHTOvM

A former Presidential Adviser, Doyin Okupe, has slammed the Africa Independent Television (AIT) for allegedly cutting him off while he was speaking on the Presidential ambition of Peter Obi on the Kakaaki breakfast show on Monday.

Okupe who was one of the first of many aspirants to obtain the PDP Expression of Interest & Nomination forms for the 2023 Presidential race announced his withdrawal 3 weeks ago, instead throwing his support for the candidacy of Peter Obi.

Speaking today on AIT's Kakaaki, Okupe reiterated his support for the South-East and especially Mr. Obi to be supported as candidate of the Party, even reeling out some of the achievements of the man many call 'Okwute.'

In what appeared like a technical glitch, the interview was cut off while he was speaking. Okupe who took exception to the interview been cut short, took to his Facebook page to accuse AIT of 'intolerance.'

AIT's founder, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi is Chairman of the Technical Committee of Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign.

Na Atiku go take pdp ticket. Fogerrit

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by AbijaJ: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
He shouldn't be surprised. AIT owner is an Atiku promoter. You gotta pay to promote any other candidate on his platform, else you get cut off. It is what it is. undecided

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Seyiemath(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Politics na your mate?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by JosephXavier: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
We shouldn't be surprised that it is coming from AIT

AIT has turned from a potential fastest growing tv to NTA

Infact it has become so bad that it can't even compete with channels and arise tv

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Mykelslim: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Someone should buy this space or give me likes, make I see food chop.

Stop Nairaland tribal war

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Neduzze5(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let's decide here.

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Atiku

363 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lmao
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by tutudesz: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dokpesi is a disgrace to South South people undecided imagine Supporting Atiku because of selfish reason, Mr your Son will not become a minister O!

53 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
When I see this man I remember his gay son
May our children never disgrace us in such pathetic way

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by NwaNimo1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by SocialJustice: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Traditional media is stupid and controlled by the owner. In this modern day, especially in a country like Nigeria where people under 50 make up more than 80% of the population, politicians should try connecting with the bulk of the population through social media instead of using traditional media.

Osinbajo has set the precedence for what will become the new standard.

If I want to contest, I will run my campaign exclusively through technology. Run an effective core team who are all registered voters and spread from there.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by MrWondah(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by izenco2005(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter obi or nothing

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by deji17: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Waoh. What PDP is doing to the Igbos honestly is not good.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by emkz: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
The owner of AIT is an Atiku man.

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by bigdammyj: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Noted
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Lifeangel(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
The issue will be settled behind closed door. Mr Okupe don't worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by omenkaLives(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
They've probably heard anough lies about Obi Borehole Pandora. cheesy

It is easier to market rotting tomatoes in Ariara Market in Aba, than market Pandora to anyone with their brain intact. Even a stone defeated him in a presidential mock poll on twitter.

328 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Etimemy: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Is an insult
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by omoredia: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pls support

#omoredia4president2023
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by shortIGBOman: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
We dey wait Peter Obi for North. We go use Stones reshape that his flat Head. grin grin grin

325 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by West1side: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Both are criminals

Neduzze5:
Let's decide here.

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Atiku

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Quim2: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Todpoe:
What intolerance is he talking about

The one you don't understand

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by blazingblender(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ait Is not some local stations that will allow you speak for long
You are timed and when you are timed out
You are cut off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pandora Peter Obi is a bad market

16 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.