Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Living With My Grandma (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Living With My Grandma (18+) (33769 Views)

Living With My Grandma (Episode 1) / Living With The Devil - Feather's Stories / Pls I Need Answers To Questions On "Tales From Grandma" By Dele Falodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Episode 5

Disclaimer: The episode you're about to read is rated�

A few minutes past midnight, I heard a soft knock at the door. My eyes got opened immediately. I wasn’t fast asleep. “Who's there?” I asked inaudibly. I then remembered Darlington was around. I managed to switch on the rechargeable lamp by the bedside, and the room was illuminated. I walked to the door, opened it and he stood there.

[An Excerpt]

Well, if you think Meska asked me for nudes, you’re far from it. If you guessed it was money, well, you’re right. He demanded a huge sum of money and when I asked what he needed it for, he said he needed to renew his lodge rent, which he said was 75k. After he sent that, I was puzzled. I didn’t even know the best response that wouldn’t leave him saddened. We were both online but he didn’t see my response coming. “Please, I’ll pay you back soon. It's urgent.” Meska sent a few minutes later.

I started typing immediately, but I wasn’t sure of what I was typing. I wasn’t sure if it made sense. I just needed him to see I was typing something. I typed and deleted, it and repeated it. “Babe, I don’t have much money in my possession right now.” I finally came up with this short one. He read and kept mute.

After three minutes, he replied with, “Okay.”
“Hope you’re not feeling bad?” I asked.
“I'm not.”
“I doubt you Meska.”
He didn’t reply again, and after some minutes, he went offline.

I felt a lump in my throat. My heart beating faster than usual. I quickly dialed his number. It ranged but he didn’t pick. I dialed the second time, and he answered. “Hello, babe, why are you ignoring my call? I asked in the best manner I could. I subdued my anger. I was boiling inside. Like, why would you start acting this way because I didn’t meet up your needs? I didn’t say this to his hearing, rather I waited to hear his response.
He said he wasn’t with his phone when I called earlier. And when I said he lied, he added he was peeing. I didn’t want to stress it further, so I let it slide. His voice wasn’t that lively and I felt he was sad.

“Babe, 75k is a huge amount of money. Where do you expect me to see such money?”
“Really?” came his shocking response.
“Yeah. It’s much naa,” I answered lamely.
“Okay then.” He hanged up.

I didn’t even call him back. I was sad. I turned my data off too. Yet, I was boiling deep down. I needed something to distract me from that mood. I detested seeing myself get so annoyed. It irks me. I quickly searched through my folder, I found a movie I was yet to see, I clicked on play and stared lost at my screen. My eyes fixed on the screen but my mind wandered off. The movie didn’t work. I picked up a book from my bookshelf; Ten Million Dollar Habits by Brain Tracy. I was at the second chapter when dozed off. The cool breeze from the window made the room chilly and inviting.

Later in the evening, I got woken by grandma's hard knock at the door. It was time for us to prepare dinner. I checked my timepiece, it was five minutes past five. I glanced through my phone to see if he dropped any messages. Sadly to my realization, no message, no missed call.

“Meska,” I texted him on WhatsApp. It ticked one; indicating he wasn’t online. Before I left for the kitchen, I dialed his number but it didn’t go through, “switched off.” I became nervous. I called again and still got the same negative response from the network provider. I quickly scrolled through our WhatsApp conversation and re-read our chats.

“Could it be the house rent? Could it be that Meska already traded his phone for the rent? No. That would be so quick. I don’t think so. These and many thoughts conflicted in my head. “Ah! God, please, nothing should happen to my Meska,” I said inaudibly.

I actually had the money he demanded, but I couldn’t find his request appropriate and it came not long after I gave him foodstuffs and little cash for a new session. Besides, the money was huge and he never asked me for such amount before, and the ones I have been giving him were willingly and for the sake of love, in Tekno's voice.

Even though his parents weren’t rich, they still paid his fees. While I peeled yam in the kitchen, I heard voices saying this and that. I was troubled. I almost cut my left finger with the knives I used on the yam. I soon came back to my senses. I hurriedly washed the yam and prepared porridge yam.

Late at night, before I went to bed, I called his number again, and yet, I got the same annoying response from MTN, telling me the number you’re trying to call is currently switched off. Sleep was far from my eyes. I had earlier eaten two pieces of yam from the porridge. There was no appetite for food. I was simply dull.

There was also nobody I could reach to check on him, and that sickened me. For the first time in a long time, I went to bed without hearing from my guy. I felt so differently. I lay there on the bed in my pajamas, pictures of the night he spent in our house floated in my head. I sighed slowly. I turned to the wall and stared at the wallpaper until I was off to the dreamland.

Two days after, I didn’t hear from Meska. I was losing weight already. Apparent one at that. Sometimes, I behaved like someone who was lost or something. Grandma someday noticed—and she asked if I was okay. Of course, I lied. I told her I was fine. Forty-eight hours of not hearing from Meska ravaged me. It seemed as if something huge was missing in me. You know that feeling when suddenly you stopped hearing from your partner unannounced. That was exactly the way I felt.

Well, it didn’t end after two days. Seven days on, I still didn’t get a text nor saw missed calls from any strange number. At least he should have called with someone’s else number. My world was gradually crashing. I didn’t have a clue of what exactly was wrong aside from the rent issue which I assumed shouldn’t stop him from reaching out to me.

I missed my Meska. My joy giver. My one and only. I missed my guyyyy, and that hit so hard. Of course, I dare not visit his house for any reason. They knew me not. Meska never wanted his siblings to know me, so, I never crossed their gate for any reason. He had always been the one coming to our house in grandma’s absence.

As days went on, I was gradually getting used to not hearing his voice and also not smiling sheepishly before my screen each time we chatted. I missed all of those silly things but subconsciously, I was getting used to his absence. It was never an easy ride. I felt lonely and bored.

Meska was my second half. The only soul that keep me company and always made me come alive.
After three weeks. I assumed his phone was probably faulty and he didn’t have my number offhand. That assumption made me less bothered again. Even though I knew my assumption might be far from reality, I needed to keep myself busy and free from thoughts about him.

So, I adapted to other means of keeping myself busy. And you know what I did? I became a movie addict. If I had become an avid reader, it would have been a better advantage but movies got my attention more. I stayed up late at night just so I could download movies with the MTN midnight plan.

I became addicted to movies to the point my phone memory became full. I had to delete the previously watched movies. I equally deleted heavy Apps, so I could have enough space for new and lengthy movies, and series mostly. And that was how I managed to cope with Meska's unannounced departure. Yet, I woke up every day to see if he would text or call, but nothing of such happened.

In early September, my maternal cousin visited us. Darlington. I never liked him right from the days we first met. Darlington was my aunties first son. He was probably 22. He was almost my height at 5ft 6 inches. He had a well-built body structure like an athlete. He was a bad boy. A bad boy in the sense that he doesn’t conform to the laws and order of society. He did drugs. Chased after young girls. He lived a rough life and I hated his nonchalant attitude. Darlington was in his last year at the University. It wasn’t his first time visiting grandma and me. He barely visited, once in a Blue moon.

Darlington had a crush on me for a long time. But he didn’t know how to express his feelings. We were related too.
Grandma was happy he came because he usually helped her out on the farm.

Later at night, I lay alone in my bed. Darlington was in the sitting room playing games with his phone before eventually dozing off on the sofa.
A few minutes past midnight, I heard a soft knock at the door. My eyes got opened immediately. I wasn’t fast asleep. “Who's there?” I asked inaudibly. I then remembered Darlington was around. I managed to switch on the rechargeable lamp by the bedside, and the room was illuminated. I walked to the door, opened it and he stood there.

Darlington didn’t wait to be asked what he needed, he quickly said he had a bad dream and couldn’t sleep again. He went inside my room, I closed the door. I convinced him not to worry. I told him the nightmare was probably because of the way he lay on his back, facing the ceiling. He seemed not interested in what I was saying, he requested water, I gave him the leftover bottled water by my bedside. He sipped and sat on my bed.

The devil inside of me was giving me sexy thoughts, but I tried holding back. Darlington is your cousin, it ranged on my head. I got tired of standing, I reached the bed and sat there motionless. Moments later, Darlington rested his head on my thighs while I sat there contemplating whether to scold him or allow him. At the same time, our eyes met.

After that, I helplessly watched my two hands caress the hairs on his head. Silence stood between us—but my heart thudded against my ribs. I shouldn’t be doing this with Darlington. We were about to commit what they called incest.

After about five minutes, he sat up and placed his hand on my shoulder. Nobody still uttered a word. The devil inside of us was gradually playing tricks on us with our emotions.

In a blink of an eye, he placed his lips on mine, for which there was no resistance. He kissed me so nicely, and it went on for a while with our eyes closed. Darlington was a good kisser.

We broke the kiss. I gave in to my lust and hugged him tightly. I started kissing him from the forehead to all over his face, neck, and ears. I tasted his like and smelled his musky scent.

His hands were on my hips, and they moved up cupping my boobs. He pressed them against my body. His fingers caught my erected nipples and I shivered at his touch. I then pushed my tits out to him. He grabbed my sized boobs with both hands. “I had long wanted to touch these babies,” he whispered in my left ear.
I rubbed my body against him like a dog and he pulled me closer.

Darlington shoved me down the bed and asked me to stay quiet. I simply nodded my head. He made me completely naked and his clothes went off in seconds.

He was all muscles and hard body. He licked and suckled my boobs. He played with my belly and circled his forefinger around my small darkened navel.
He was in full mood. He took control and we were already rolling on the sheet groaning pleasurably and at the same time, inaudibly. Darlington lasted longer. I was exhausted by his hard and heavy body.

That night, the sex with my cousin, Darlington was phenomenal.

To be continued.
Frank The Writer

Please, support by following my Facebook page pleaseeeeee. I beg y'all oo.

Follow my page: Frank The Writer.

Are you still following?

Do you want more?

Use the comment section.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Adesina12: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Getting more intense and interesting
Sweet popcorn for you my guy

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Adesina12:
Getting more intense and interesting
Sweet popcorn for you my guy

Lol... Thank you.
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Whale95:
Wel done bro. You be omo ope

Lol... Thank you.
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Graminyte9(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Meska isn't in love with this girl, Darlington took advantage of her loneliness....
This life na pawpaw...

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 2:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Graminyte9:
Meska isn't in love with this girl, Darlington took advantage of her loneliness....
This life na pawpaw...

Lol.... No be small paw paw
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Have you followed my Facebook page?

cry cry

@ Frank The Writer
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
That's why sex education is very important in schools and at home,nice story though.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chosen44:
That's why sex education is very important in schools and at home, nice story though.

Yeah. You're right.

Thank you for engaging.
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by WAACUT(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ride on we are waiting for you..?? More updates

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Abdulreheem(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
interesting

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2022
WAACUT:
Ride on we are waiting for you..?? More updates

More updates are on the way.

Anticipate
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Abdulreheem:
interesting

Thank you
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Ann2012:
Na wa oooo

E be things
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Heartstrings: 3:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Meska isn't in love with you. He is a gold digger undecided

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2022
Heartstrings:
Meska isn't in love with you. He uis a gold digger undecided

Lol... You think so?
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Heartstrings: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
frankwriter:

Lol... You think so?
You made me think so. Lol

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Heartstrings:
You made me think so. Lol

Lol... We'll find out soon.
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
� Episode 6 will be posted tomorrow evening (Friday).
Anticipate.

Please, do well to follow my Facebook page:

Frank The Writer
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Shyhumbility1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ride on bro more ink

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shyhumbility1:
Ride on bro more ink

Thank you
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Episode 6 (18+)

Fair Warning: This episode contains explicit content and it's rated �

Two female college students (boarding school) were supposed to be in class but they were behind closed doors smooching each other without clothes. I was going to exit the movie and head towards the kitchen, but it was my first time seeing girls engage in sex.
My eyes were glued to my screen as these two white folks explored each other. I have heard about girls having feelings for each other but I never really saw them in action.

[An Excerpt]

The following day, Darlington came to me and started apologizing for the previous night. In his words, he was very sorry about what happened last night. He said he never intended for such to happen between us. I was just staring at him. I knew he was just fulfilling all righteousness. I didn’t say anything to him.

Darlington thought I was mad at him, so he left me to be alone in my room. Deep down, I mean deep inside of me, I didn’t feel remorseful about our deed. You would probably say I’m shameless right? Please, don’t nail me to the cross yet. Don’t be quick to condemn me.

Then, I was just a young girl who was driven by sex. Meska and I had been in a sexual relationship for a year and months—and which probably made me a sex freak and unable to control my sexual urge. Before Meska came into the picture, I had always dreaded Darlington. But that night, there was no will to resist him. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. At least to replace Meska's unannounced disappearance. And that night with Darlington made me feel differently. He was all muscle and lasted more than Meska. Yes, he did.

I should probably be feeling bad for the incest with my cousin but there I was, comparing his sex prowess to that of Meska. Crazy right? Don’t feel disgusted by my action, I was obsessed with sex. Maybe my fault and maybe not.

Later in the day, Darlington and I got talking in the sitting room. He was sharing his horrible experience as a final year student at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. His project, seminars, and all that talks that I barely comprehend. As a secondary school leaver, all of those things sounded strange.

Amid our conversation, one thing led to another, and we started comparing which school was better between his school, UNN and Unizik, my dream school. Don’t think it was because of Meska. That had been my dream school since time immemorial.

Darlington said Unizik lived on past treasure and barely offer admission without connection. He added it was only but a glorified secondary school. He advised me to go for UNN instead. He said a lot of things that were good enough to discourage me from going to my dream school. I wasn’t moved by his long epistle still.

I was beginning to enjoy Darlington's company, unlike the days he visited and I had nothing to talk about with me. He was rational and had a good sense of humor, too. He studied Pharmacy.

“Hope you have quit smoking. You know smokers are liable to die young?” I jokingly teased him.

“Hahaha,” he giggled.

“What’s funny? Isn’t that what they said?”

“Abeg leave that thing. Person wey go die go die.”

We laughed broadly.

Grandma later joined us in the living room. She earlier overhead our disagreement on which school was promising between UNN and Unizik. Grandma said both institutions are presently living on past glory or perhaps recognition, unlike the days they were exceptional. She went on to tell us how she wasn’t privileged to further her studies at the University because her parents had not enough money then.
According to her, she was passionate but there were no funds to make her dreams come true. She also told us she used to be a writer, getting up in the middle of the night to write on her the typewriter when she couldn’t sleep.

Grandma told us how she met my grandfather of blessed memories. Darlington and I paid rapt attention as grandma narrated the stories of her early life, married to my grandfather, and all the antics of her six children, including my father. All their efforts to birth a baby girl resulted in six boys and that was when they closed birth chapter.

She went ahead to share how selective I was when I was still a baby. Nobody else could carry me except her and my mother. She said everyone else irritated me and that really stressed my mother while she was nursing me. Darlington turned and gave me a friendly punch on my shoulder. “Cry cry baby,” he added with a smile. I just smirked.

Sometimes, I wish I wrote down or perhaps recorded some of those conversations with grandma because I would love to go back and hear how all those stories sounded at this time of my life again. I will always cherish the many wonderful stories my grandma shared on this day.
I might probably bore you if I go on to narrate them, so I’m leaving that for another day.

Later in the evening, grandma and Darlington visited one of our farms, not so distance away from our house. It was about twenty-five minutes walk from our gate.
It was one of the lands my grandfather inherited from his father. Grandma had done what they call shifting cultivation on the land the previous year. I’m sure you understand what shifting cultivation means right? Yes, you should. You all did Agricultural science in primary school.

Winks.

When grandma and Darlington left with only a machete, it was probably around 4:30 pm. I didn’t go with them because I was to prepare dinner that evening, and you know grandma ate dinner around 6:30 pm.

I went inside my room, slump tiredly on the bed while I scrolled through my news feed on Facebook. It’s been a long time since I logged into that blue app. It was probably one of the boring apps on my phone. While I was on it, I remembered I had collected some American movies from Darlington earlier in the day. I dumped Facebook and quickly searched through my folder.

Don’t think I have forgotten Meska. No, I haven’t forgotten my guy. I was just helpless. There was nothing else I could do to reach my guy. How do you react to a problem only your thoughts cannot change?

I started with one of the movies whose title caught my attention. The first two scenes involved teenage sex. I didn’t seem to like it. I stopped the movie and searched for another. I found one with a captivating title, I clicked play and adjusted on the bed. After what seemed like an action movie, boom, a sex scene popped up again. Subconsciously, my head was gradually getting filled with sexual thoughts. I had sex cravings.

Out of curiosity, I decided to check out what the remaining movies looked like. Mehnn, they were all filled with sex scenes. The last one I clicked on seemed to be the most uncensored among all.

Two female college students (boarding school) were supposed to be in class but they were behind closed doors smooching each other without clothes. I was going to exit the movie and head towards the kitchen, but it was my first time seeing girls engage in sex.
My eyes were glued to my screen as these two white folks explored each other. I have heard about girls having feelings for each other but I never really saw them in action.

As I lay on my bed, I felt some sensation down my genitals. My eyes were still stuck on my screen. One of the girls was on top of the other. She rubbed and pulled her toes with oil, pressing her feet. She went over her calves and then thighs. She rubbed the oil all over her body. When she relaxed, she touched her through her panties. She lazily spreads her legs, letting her rub her down there.

I put my hands in my pants and gradually touched myself, my warm fingers running my folds, and that got me aroused. Voices were saying this and that in my head; one was louder: “Stop it and leave the room.” But the pressure down my panties was much that I couldn’t stop watching, just as the college girl did it to her partner in the movie. I was following her movements and badly wished I was the other girl who laid on her back getting those touches down there.

The more I watched, the more I get electrified by pleasurable pains from my fingers. It was a three minutes scene but I restarted it as if it was about to fade away. The moans from the other girl sent some shivers down my spine. There I was in the act—pleasuring myself with my eyes closed.

When she groaned louder, I slowly opened my eyes to peep, I got stunned at the sight of my cousin, Darlington. He stood shocked at the door. He didn’t utter a word. I didn’t even realize it when he walked in. I quickly removed my hands from my pants and sat upright. I was so ashamed of myself. I was confused, lost on what to say or how to react.

I was equally scared he would yell and condemn me. I haven’t even started preparing dinner. It was probably a few minutes after five.
Darlington was just staring at me. He gave me that disappointing look and I couldn’t maintain eye contact with him. I averted my eyes. I stared unblinking at the tiled floor. He left the door and walked in.

To be continued...
©Frank The Writer

Please, support by following my Facebook page. cry kiss

@Frank The Writer.

I'll appreciate if you do that for me.
Thanks.

Are you still following?

Write me a comment.

Don't ghost on me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Graminyte9(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Darlington knows what he's doing....

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 1:06am On May 01, 2022
Graminyte9:
Darlington knows what he's doing....

Lol... As per why he came back so quick?

Lmao
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 1:08am On May 01, 2022
Episode 7 is in the way guys.

Please, don't forget to follow my Facebook page kiss

@Frank The Writer

https://www.facebook.com/FrankWriter1

Use this link to access my page.

Thank you as you follow.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by kceemart(f): 7:58pm On May 02, 2022
Ok,I am waiting anxiously for it.The story is very interesting,keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 1:48am On May 03, 2022
kceemart:
Ok,I am waiting anxiously for it.The story is very interesting,keep it up..

Thank you so much.

7 will posted later today. wink
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by WAACUT(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2022
Interesting.. kudos man
Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2022
Episode 7 (18+)

Darlington walked in and sat at the edge of the bed. He uttered no word. Silence stood between us for minutes. If not that I was caught in the act, I’d have asked about grandma's whereabouts but I was so ashamed of myself that I couldn’t utter anything.

“Zee, has it gotten to this extent? What exactly were you watching?” He finally broke the awkward silence.

“The movies I took from your phone,” I replied.

Silence.

He didn’t say anything for almost two minutes. Rather, he stared disappointed.
“Which of them?” came another query from Darlington.
I stood, and as if I was going to answer him, I stalked off angrily.

Answering those queries would irritate me more and make me feel worthless and dirty.
“Zee.” He called from my room. I was already halfway to the kitchen. I didn’t respond to Darlington. He called again, and this time, louder. He stood at the door.

“What is it?” I turned with the speed of light. The look on my face was something else. I was so pissed off. But I couldn’t tell why my mood suddenly became more violent. I didn’t know what came over me. Darlington was startled. I haven’t reacted in such a manner before. He was baffled. Dude was short of words. He didn’t say anything further.

I walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner before grandma finally arrives. She would yell at me if peradventure she comes back—and only to realize I hadn’t started.
I was to prepare vegetable soup that evening. I chopped the leaves absent-mindedly. I was still boiling in anger. I had thought Darlington would come inside the kitchen to yell at me but he didn’t stress it, he stayed back in my room after seeing my unusual reaction. All the while I was in the kitchen, I didn’t hear his voice.

I was almost done preparing the soup when grandma came in with pineapples. It was obvious he had harvested them from the farm, about two of them. I walked to her, welcomed her and collected them from her, and headed back to the kitchen.

Not long after grandma went inside her room, she invited me to her room. With the way and manner, grandma called my attention, I knew she was up for query. My heart throbbed. I was frightened. What could be the reason she’s calling me this way? When she asked that I sit down, my skin almost left my body.

Could it be she has found out about Meska and I? Or could it be she knew what went down with Darlington and I and chose to keep mute all this while? No, it can’t be. I pondered, as several thoughts rushed through my head.
It has been grandma’s way of counseling or perhaps rebuking me, anytime I do anything wrong.
When she coughed and cleared her throat, she began:

“Ziora.”.
“Mama,” I answered. My heart pounded faster.
“Do you really want to further your studies? Have you considered learning a skill?” This was the thrilling question grandma asked in Igbo language. I heaved a big sigh of relief on realizing it wasn’t any of my thoughts.

“Yes, grandma. I want to further my studies.”
“Um, okay. That’s fine.”
“Yes.”
“Don’t you think learning a skill before school would be a better option for you?" she added to my discomfort.

I was just wondering where all of those sudden suggestions came from. She hadn’t asked me these sorts of questions before. So, why now?

“Grandma, I have already bought Jamb form,” I lied, just so she could know her opinions came late.

“Well, it’s Janet…. You know Janet?”
“Yes. The fashion designer along the road?”
“Yes. She was the one who thought it wise you get a skill before school.”

It was then I knew where the whole question was coming from. When I left her room and back to the kitchen, I contemplated it. My mom wouldn’t even want to hear such from me.
Living with my grandma was never her choice for me. If only she had all it take to take me along with my sibling, she would have done it right from the start. My mom never wanted me to grow up in the village. She was so against it and she had her reasons. It was my father who insisted I stay back and take care of his mother.

It was 6:45 pm. The sun had disappeared into the thin air. Twinkle stars dotted the sky. Dinner was finally ready, I served grandma in her room before returning reluctantly to my room.

Darlington lay on his belly, his eyes glued to his phone. He didn’t even notice me. He chose not to look up. And no words left his mouth as I sat quietly at the edge of the bed. I went through my phone gallery—admiring some of my favorite pictures.
That was the least I could do with my low battery phone. Then, Meska's picture popped up; his matriculation picture, particularly. My head got filled with the good and lovely memories we shared. I badly wished he could call and tell me he was fine. Or perhaps tell me exactly what was wrong with him. I missed his thick voice and his hairy body. I missed everything about my guy.

“Are you not done with the food?” Darlington finally broke the awkward silence.
“Your food is in the kitchen,” I replied without looking him in the face. I continued with my phone.
“So, I should go get it myself?”
“No, don’t go. Stay there and wait for me to serve you, too.” I didn’t say this to his hearing. It was my mere thought. Instead, I replied: “Maybe.”

He simply gazed at me and sighed slowly. I knew I was badly getting at his nerves. I couldn’t tell exactly while I was so mad at him. He was the same person I was chatting with earlier in the day. I guess I emotionally blackmailed him, so he wouldn’t have the gut to query me for the act he caught me at.

Darlington left my room without uttering a word. He headed straight to the Kitchen and dished out soup. Semo was already there, wrapped in white nylon. I overhead his footsteps as he threaded towards the dining room. I had no appetite for food that night. I didn’t even prepare my semo. I was a junk addict. I preferred eating junk foods, and I had them stored in my room.

It was prolly because of the kind of meal I prepared for grandma since the days I started living with her. Most of the meal then was what the doctor recommended. I didn’t have the strength to prepare mine. You might say I was lazy. Well, I didn’t like making meals. So, I either managed hers or feed on junk. Junks were mainly my breakfast and dinner.

About fifteen minutes later, Nepa restored light. At last, I got to plug in my phone. Excitedly, I reached for the wall socket and plugged in my phone. When I checked through the door, Darlington was done eating, he was trying to switch on the Television.
I lay patiently on my bed waiting for my phone to charge to an extent before I could start using it again. And that was the last thing I remembered before I dozed off.

In my dream that night, I saw myself with Meska. I visited him on campus. He looked pale and worn out. He had lost noticeable weight too. Meska was so elated to see me again. When I asked what happened to him all the while he didn’t connect with me, he said it was a long story. He promised to share it with me later. He said he had missed me.

He was all over me like he was going to eat me up. And before I could say jack, he plugged his lips, stopping me from saying anything further. He grabbed my ass and that startled me. My eyes opened and I was astonished to see Darlington lying on me and doing exactly what I had thought was a dream with Meska.

His touch unnerved me but I couldn’t scream because I was being kissed passionately. There was still light. The blue bulb in my room was illuminated. He signaled me to keep mute. I couldn’t resist and kissed his lips fully. He kissed me back. I didn’t know what I was thinking in my mind. I had said to myself that I wasn’t going to indulge in this act with Darlington again. But I couldn’t help it this time.

I was kissing with my tongue in his mouth and exploring his mouth, his saliva was tasty and we kissed for almost ten minutes. It was wild and awesome.
I tasted every inch of his mouth. His hand gradually slid down to my back, grabbing my ass. They were soft and tender. Darlington and I breathed heavily with our lips plugged into each other.

“When did you enter and for how long have we been doing this?” I paused and asked.

Darlington didn’t say anything. Instead, he covered my mouth with his lips. His right hand pressed my ass while the other hand rested on my boobs. He was getting hard as I could feel his stuff struggling between his leg. He moaned inaudibly and adjusted vehemently.

“Zee.” I overhead grandma from her room, followed by the creaking of the door. I jumped off the bed in a flash and came back to my senses. Darlington reached the door and hid behind it, with the thought that grandma was heading to my room. I peeked at the clock on the wall, it was 12:28 am.
Why is grandma calling me at this time of the night? I wiped myself with a towel and went straight to her room.

Grandma’s room was filled with dusk when I paced in. I carefully searched for the switch control on the wall and switched it on. She lay there on her back. When I asked why she called, grandma complained of chest pain. She asked me to get her some water. I went to the kitchen and returned quickly with a cup of water.

When she sipped the water, she asked about Darlington. I lied. I told her he was sleeping in one of the rooms upstairs. I stayed back with grandma in her room for a while before returning to my room.

Darlington was still there, but I wasn’t in the mood for any of those illicit acts anymore. Knowing grandma was sick, kinda annihilated the lust in me. I beckoned on him to leave my room. His countenance changed. He wasn't happy. He stared at me lustfully but eventually walked out sheepishly.
When he left, I bolted the door and slump tiredly on the bed.
My head ached badly. I checked my phone and realized it was almost recharged completely, 98℅. I unplugged it.

WhatsApp was the first app I clicked on. I swiped left to view status, I noticed a contact I saved with an emoji had a status. No other contact except Meska's was saved with two heart emojis. I hastily clicked to see what my guy posted after months. And it read: “If you can see this, please, pray for me.”

I had goosebumps. I started typing, my hands were shaking as I typed. “Meska, what happened? Where have you been? Please, talk to me.” My messages ticked one, I denoting he wasn’t online.
“Please call me. We need to talk. I have missed you.” I added a teary emoji. It still ticked one. I dialed his contact but got notified I had no airtime on my phone.

Damn! I borrowed from the network provider. When finally I called after I received the airtime, sadly, Meska's line didn’t go through. I called again and again, yet the same response. Angrily, I threw my phone on my bed. I yelled in frustration.

That night, I was restless. Sleep was far from my eyes. My mind wandered about with thoughts saying this and that. What exactly is going on with my guy?

To be continued...
©Frank The Writer

If you're enjoying my story, please don't ghost on me naa, comment.

Also, support by following my Facebook page

@ Frank The Writer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by Shyhumbility1(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2022
Ride on bro

1 Like

Re: Living With My Grandma (18+) by frankwriter(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2022
Shyhumbility1:
Ride on bro

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / *****SCENARIO 75*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.