Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) (28222 Views)

Bitcoiner Implants Lightning Chip To Make BTC Payments By Hand (Pix) / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by OLisaMacaulay(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
This man is very funny
Uprightness100:
Nothing is being hidden anymore!
They know it's almost time and they putting it all out in our Faces.

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Ladies and Gentlemen! Behold the Mark of the Beast technology live!!
This is a test run of the Mark of the Beast System.

The RAPTURE is anymoment, any second, Anyday.
I take GOD beg u. Repent from all your sins and Surrender to JESUS Christ so as to escape what is about to hit the earth.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Parkleader: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Killermamba:

E don show mark of the beast 666.
Get ready guys, una go soon know say righteousness was right all along

You have been initiated a long time ago, you have been using different technological means. Only place safe to go back to cavemen way grin

2 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Brownshoe: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mo sare fowo mi shaye
Gbomo mefa lo le
Emi ope o
Mr money oshe

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by marhez43(f): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
How many times we wan wave hand.count 2mililion
Na scam jare
Men ar evil
Osinachi.rip
Men are evil nd wickied.shine oo
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Benrosaria(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

However, some are concerned that they could be used in future as a surveillance tool that tracks people

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/new-microchip-implant-lets-you-26687913
Put this in our next manual to living a robotic life. Till blacks sell off their brains for protection they will still not want to know that they are caged in the bars of spirituality
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by thinkmoney(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Uprightness100:
Nothing is being hidden anymore!
They know it's almost time and they putting it all out in our Faces.

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Ladies and Gentlemen! Behold the Mark of the Beast technology live!!
This is a test run of the Mark of the Beast System.

The RAPTURE is anymoment, any second, Anyday.
I take GOD beg u. Repent from all your sins and Surrender to JESUS Christ so as to escape what is about to hit the earth.
My God

Will someone collect phone from this guy?

Have u not read recently how pastor Kumuyi expressed regrets over the church former practise of demonising TVs and other technology because they didnt understand it well then.
Guy, is this how u will train ur children. With fears and falsehood?

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Danmboss(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
AMGBoss:
undecided
How did you do this?
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na so debit go dey full everywhere now.. just wave hand make you greet person, fiam! U don pay for another person shopping... Great innovation but I'll be better off using my card
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by TimiMoore(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Events unfolding, Just as it was written in the holy book.

Contact me for your graphic design services..
Check my sig... I buy and sell USDT at sweet rates

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by buruike(f): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmm! This is scary!
Isn't this one if the real signs of end time?
I mean technology is real and lit and unimaginably exploring but this? Anew level ..

Anyways guys kindly support my newly launched page ND let me know what you think .
Sincere appreciation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbv9fDV4SHA
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Victerica(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
SeriouslySense:
That's true, Jesus will take us home soon.

Lets wait for him, this month and next month, The signs abound.

The Passover is on April 16th or 17th (Easter), high watch date.

Joseph Tomb was disturbed, if I recall on palm Sunday, and the Israelite had to take his body as they left Egypt, we could literally be very close within some days for rapture.

The Earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof!
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Alonso91(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Just as the holy Bible predicted

The end is definitely near

Oh Lord pls save my soul

2 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Premiumwriter: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Isn't this what Kumuyi said today?

Every new technology that comes out, the church first criticize it, abandon it and say it is for the devil. They are always last adopters.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by pargelenis(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
AMGBoss:
undecided
I fear small oh … you picture come make me think my phone screen don crack grin
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by pargelenis(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ufelli:
Righteousness about to go crazy grin
He is one of the Putin zombies and so is quiet these days …
PS: Congratulations on your new account btw. What was the previous one? wink
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Tremple8v: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Them go cut some people hand because of this thing .
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by qtguru(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is the type of chips I can sneak inside exam. Ghost in the shell thinz
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by bluefilm: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
The Satanic Bill Gates want this microchipping of people by all means.

Just like the COVID SCAMdemic he created failed, this new microchipping scheme will also fail.

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Technology is good, i love and embrace technology. Its the intention behind the technology that could be dangerous.

Its necessary to watch out for the intentions behind technology.

Robots are been prepared to take over, since there are thoughts of population reduction.

There are thoughts of changing human DNA for space travel.

There are thoughts of Merging humanity with machines or transhumanism.

This are what scares me. and other tech, its scary, and we have not even provided electricity for people in this country or done good roads lo grin grin grin, Electricity consumption is directly proportional to development.

Premiumwriter:
Isn't this what Kumuyi said today?

Every new technology that comes out, the church first criticize it, abandon it and say it is for the devil. They are always last adopters.

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ufelli:
I swear grin grin grin
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by storm001(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
time0a:
Behold the mark of the Beast

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by favy19(f): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is indeed sign of mark of the beast , everyone repent and give your life to Christ because he's coming is eminent

2 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by sript: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
The Bible is so so real and accurate with everything written in it....

Happenings such as this plenty gives me goosebumps, and a lot to ponder upon..

Omo it time to forsake my old ways and return to submit to the lordship of Jesus...

Time is really short to procastinate... that ship must not sail away without me

He who has ears let them hear what the spirit is saying...

.... singing...when u come to collect your people remember oh lord!!

2 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by prospaj: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wow! the mark of the beast don come

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Honchoslim16(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na this kain thread Daddy RIGHTEOUSNESS get mouth grin
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ufelli:
Lol...I laughed so hard.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cmanforall:
Fast thinkers

Hope it doesn't come to be in Nigeria, before amputation will be the new form of snatching/robbery
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Howmon: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shouting hallelujah in church and getting home to 20naira balance in your account
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cmanforall:
Fast thinkers

Hope it doesn't come to be in Nigeria, before amputation will be the new form of snatching/robbery

Then go cut hands tire I swear undecided
Make Dem no bring am com here o grin

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by AngelicBeing: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. / If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira / Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.