Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) (28221 Views)

Bitcoiner Implants Lightning Chip To Make BTC Payments By Hand (Pix) / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by zedman1(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2022
AMGBoss:
undecided
Wetin de do you? Which kind picture be this? I thought my screen has broken fa.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Moutine(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2022
cool
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Kingpoint(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Uprightness100:
Nothing is being hidden anymore!
They know it's almost time and they putting it all out in our Faces.

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Ladies and Gentlemen! Behold the Mark of the Beast technology live!!
This is a test run of the Mark of the Beast System.

The RAPTURE is anymoment, any second, Anyday.
I take GOD beg u. Repent from all your sins and Surrender to JESUS Christ so as to escape what is about to hit the earth.
I HAIL O.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2022
AMGBoss:
undecided

grin grin I thought my phone screen was damaged momentarily.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by JustExposeIt: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Revelation 13:16-17 ...And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

(17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast or the number of his name.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by AfolabiDEgreat: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Na sign of 666 be this
Does the chip work with blood?
Dem dey charge ham?
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by JustExposeIt: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
I dare you to show me where the bible predicted this

Revelation 13:16-17 and the book of Daniel
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by HardMirror(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
JustExposeIt:

Revelation 13:16-17 and the book of Daniel
I have answered this already. It has nothing to do with chips. Your phone, your ID card, your bvn, you NIN, your debit card can all serve well. They dont need to plant any chip in you.
Can you collect money from atm without a bank account? Can you travel without passport?

You think the anti christ needs to put chip inside you before he gets you.

Make una dey try use una brain once a while no be everything be to dey think like mumu
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by JustExposeIt: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
I have answered this already. It has nothing to do with chips. Your phone, your ID card, your bvn, you NIN, your debit card can all serve well. They dont need to plant any chip in you.
Can you collect money from atm without a bank account? Can you travel without passport?

You think the anti christ needs to put chip inside you before he gets you.

Make una dey try use una brain once a while no be everything be to dey think like mumu

It is a precursor to the real deal. Go ahead and take it, if you think it is good
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by HardMirror(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
JustExposeIt:

It is a precursor to the real deal. Go ahead and take it, if you think it is good
as if you wont take it when it becomes the main thing. What made you collect NiN? What made you collect BVN? Why do you have a phone number? Why is your phone always with you everywhere you go even church? Keep fooling yourself
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by JustExposeIt: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
as if you wont take it when it becomes the main thing. What made you collect NiN? What made you collect BVN? Why do you have a phone number? Why is your phone always with you everywhere you go even church? Keep fooling yourself
I only need the technology I can work with, not the technology that depends on me to work like the man-made god that you worship.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by HardMirror(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
JustExposeIt:
I only need the technology I can work with, not the technology that depends on me to work like the man-made god that you worship.
unam not aware of worshipping any god, can you please tell me about this god I worship?
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by JustExposeIt: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
unam not aware of worshipping any god, can you please tell me about this god I worship?
All atheist worship Satan secretly and you are not different. Nobody will go about projecting and defending the so-called technology from the satanic kingdom, if he is not part of the conspiracy or has something to gain from it. Don't tell me you are that jobless.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by HardMirror(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
JustExposeIt:
All atheist worship Satan secretly and you are not different. Nobody will go about projecting and defending the so-called technology from the satanic kingdom, if he is not part of the conspiracy or has something to gain from it. Don't tell me you are that jobless.
oh o. You imaginary satan. Did not know that is what you are talking about. The satan you guys created so that you can blame for your irresponsible lives. The satan that must take the blame for all bad things to make your useless god look good. Lol

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by JustExposeIt: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
oh o. You imaginary satan. Did not know that is what you are talking about. The satan you guys created so that you can blame for your irresponsible lives. The satan that must take the blame for all bad things to make your useless god look good. Lol
My bible already told me that "fools say there is no God. You Satanists always use the tactics of your father Satan, which is ambush or " I do not exist " to destroy lives but you won't succeed in deceiving someone who already know that we are at war with you losers.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by HardMirror(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
JustExposeIt:

My bible already told me that "fools say there is no God. You Satanists always use the tactics of your father Satan, which is ambush or " I do not exist " to destroy lives but you won't succeed in deceiving someone who already know that we are at war with you losers.
as if your bible means anything. Your bible is just one of the many useless books out there
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by JustExposeIt: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
as if your bible means anything. Your bible is just one of the many useless books out there

So why are you having a sleepless night over a 'useless book'?
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by OkCornel(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2022
SeriouslySense:
That's true, Jesus will take us home soon.

Lets wait for him, this month and next month, The signs abound.

The Passover is on April 16th to 23rd or May 15th - 17th, high watch dates.

Joseph Tomb was disturbed, if I recall on palm Sunday, and the Israelite had to take his body as they left Egypt, we could literally be very close within some days for rapture.

Howdy bro smiley
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by XAUBulls: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. / If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira / Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.