Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video (54011 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Mavor: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Desusi:
What a world we live!What inspired them to take this decision? Which gospel music, do they represent? Peradventure, gospel according to devil.They may probably be reading a different version of Bible. May God deliver them o!
All the great men of God in the Bible were polygamists. King Solomon had 500 wives and over a thousand concubines. Monogamy is a Western concept. So don't deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Njc1(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Make I no lie you..dem no fine embarassed embarassed
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by todugo(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Babaken:
Who is that lucky man not even his picture.
This kind of man will never have the strength to cheat grin grin grin

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by sonofElElyon: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2022
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFWYZA2hIxk

Identical triplet sisters from Kenya have revealed that they are now dating the same man after falling in love with him, Newspremises reports.

Speaking in an interview on Monday April 11, the trio, Cate, Eve and Mary said bonding with their man was not difficult since they are very close and have been sharing staff since their young age.

Kate said she spotted the said man first and shared the news with her sisters who eventually fell in love with him.

The identical trio, who are also pursuing a career in gospel music, said they are hoping to marry the man in future.

"I saw him and told Mary about it before Eve also learnt about him and fell for him. We are planning to marry him and he is ready for it as well,” one of the sisters (Cate) said.

According to the sisters, he meets them personally on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday respectively before a joint dinner date on Friday.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/we-are-planning-to-marry-him-identical-kenyan-triplets-reveal-they-are-dating-same-man-video/
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by densiks: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2022
That man should write his wiĺl if he has anything to his name or buy his coffin.

1 Like

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Ola4lead(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
God when...
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
What an unfortunate man, triple wahala.!
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by johnnychuks(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Babaken:
how is it a lucky man in this situations?
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Heavensent01(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2022
ttoyetade:

The time when you have erection problem,, they will become a burden to you as youi will not be able to perform . Manage one . It is better

I can never have erection dysfunction because I'm preventing the causes and taking things against any occurrences
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by johnnychuks(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Parkleader:

If nigerians are as smart as you think they woundn't be choosing this politicians. So you think worst things than this news don't happen in Nigeria?
don't complicate issues from the contest of the terms.
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by ogub(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Confused and deluded generation
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by solexyy: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Dats a gr8 idea. Reminds me of zubby
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by derecho(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Confused girls
And they are pursuing a career in "gospel" music?
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by okoroemeka(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stupidity
triple trouble
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
okoroemeka:
triple trouble
The man will run away sooner or later, jealousy will set in
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Cantonese: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2022
“ According to the sisters, he meets them personally on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday respectively before a joint dinner date on Friday”.

No be die be that small small so?

1 Like

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Babaken:

I'm sure he warned the crazy girls not to put his picture and ruin his life.
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by mrkings84(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2022
From Kenya to Zambia to South Africa...
Weird
Weird
Weird stories from these conhead people!
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by stamapro(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2022
I thought they were smart, just discovered that their brain each is one third, hence this demonic ambition. I pray deliverance come their way soon and fast. The man is the Chief dullard amongst the pack. Imagine three ladies planning his life for him, what a clueless man. What exactly will a reasonable focused man be doing with triplets sisters as wives?? Confused youth, you don't know the disaster you are about to unleash on yourselves and family.

1 Like

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Oceanjagaban: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2022
This man is over lucky...fucking problem
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Such..a..shame. Where are the parents of these girls?

1 Like

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by kelvinatkins(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Kenya, a very weird Country. It’s the only African country whose name start with letter ‘K’ (other countries that do not share first letter with any other in Africa are Djibouti, Rwanda and Uganda)
Djibouti should be out of the list because they shares first letter with DR congo
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Kudos to any man in any country that can afford three wives and can put up with triple nagging. I know many in 9ja that can't afford one wife. Some are posting on NL with hunger pains in dere stomachs. cheesy
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Meteng: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
“Gospel singers”

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by richeeyo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
usj:

From first principal, let me support you with the mathematic equations

Let's call the 3 female (three cylinders) = F1, F2 and F3

And the Male shaft =T and h Female shaft hole
Where F = F1×h×X = Fhx =
(1) Therefore! Fhx+Fhx+Fhx = T .......Equation 1

Let air bag be = X =2air bag

Therefore:
X = 2.......Equation 2

Substitute Equation 2 into 1

Therefore:

T = 2Fh + 2Fh + 2Fh
Collecting like term

T= 6 air bag, from 3 Female, with 3 Female Shaft holes.

So, from mathematical point of view, this man can practically be straffing one Vagi.nal, and using his both hands to be straffing the other remaining 2 vagi.na simultaneously. Hmm what a lucky man.
@richeeyo dose the equation supports you stipulation?

Bro grin grin grin grin grin
Make all this jambit no reach ur side for tutorials oooo

1 Like

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Paskalll: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
My bro was burdened by loneliness and made him sad and depressed. Fleeing from this misfortune, he decided to find a woman with similar life beliefs and principles on the site ask.fm where he registered for this. To his surprise, there are a lot of lonely people like him who understood him perfectly. Encouraged by the fact that he was no longer alone, he soon met a young woman from this site and they went on their first date.
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Bashnigga(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
ButterBurger:
worry about your own fortune
Put a condom on your advice & shove it up ur ass.
Now Gtfo my mention

1 Like

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by sundaygray(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Parkleader:

If nigerians are as smart as you think they woundn't be choosing this politicians. So you think worst things than this news don't happen in Nigeria?

You are funny to even think Nigerians have had the ability to choose in the first place. Voting for a supposedly less terrible person no be choice.
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Babaken(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
johnnychuks:
how is it a lucky man in this situations?
that's good example of buy one get two free.
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Babaken(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
todugo:

This kind of man will never have the strength to cheat grin grin grin
I tell you
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Babaken(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
bonnyhope:

Lucky to be sent to grave early
as he wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.