Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night (68800 Views)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom / Should I Leave Or Stay With My Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by fred04(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Lol
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by rajiedreez: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Werey
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by tomzyELNINO: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2022
NONSENSE
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by truthCoder: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
RealGboy:
I was enjoying my night rest when I heard a loud knock on my door .around 1am this morning
The knocks were so loud that I jumped up .. the first thing that came to my mind was armed robbers ,

Then I heard my name , the voice was that of My single neighbor.. but what could be the problem I asked myself .

I jumped to the sitting room and try checking the windows to be sure she was not followed , normally I would have pretended to be fast asleep but this my neighbor was actually nice to me..
Easy going and very respectful....

I took a leap of faith and opened my doors ,

She rushed in.

" Bros please sorry to bother you this late , but there is a snake in my kitchen, come and help me kill it "... she begged with fear in her eyes

Omo I weak...

If there is anything I fear more than God then it has to be snakes ... The name snake alone sends shivers down my spine...

I stepped back from her a bit cos only God knows if the same snake had not followed her into my house or am I hearing double ?..

' sorry what did you say is in your kitchen again '... I asked hoping and praying she says snails and not snakes ....

"I said a long black snake is in my kitchen ,I woke up to get water from the fridge when I saw it ,I ran out immediately ,please come help me kill it my daughter is still inside sleeping"....

The first thought that came to my mind was

"What kind of mother run out of the house leaving her daughter inside with a snake "....

And why on earth did this woman think I'm the best person to call to kill a snake ..me that fear rat ..not to talk of snake...

After much thinking I decided to help her ,the woman sees me as an able man that's why she came to me and I must not fall my hand..

I grabbed the stick attached to my mop and a knife,I turned to her and told her. "LET'S GO"...

When we got to her door I did my cross sign ,if I die I die ..

Although I have no plans to die yet but I said that to motivate and ginger myself

,I opened the door and walked in , immediately I was inside the door locked behind me ,

I turned and realized the woman did not follow me in

,omo...I quickly tried opening the door but it was jammed and refuses to open....

To make matters worse nepa took the light .....

Chai ...I started sweating immediately...there was no torch and I don't even know where the snake is at the moment .....

As if that was not enough I felt something circling around my leg..I took my mop and gave it a big hit ....I continue hitting whatever it is...until I heard a baby crying that's when.I realized it was the daughter I have been hitting with mop stick....

The woman hearing her daughter voice tried to come in but the door was locked ..she was saying something about how I can unlock the door but my soul had already left me.... Na die I dey already.......

A voice says to me. ' Who send you '

Typing.......

Great writing…keep it up

3 Likes

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Exkandayee(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Who carry This rubbish go fp
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by fotadmowmend(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Oga the bobo don finish ?? Oya feed us more
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by meobizy(f): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2022
I came here thinking it was a real life experience. Next.

Why do Nairalanders hate snakes? I will never understand. Where do Nairalanders live that snakes roam free? I will never understand. You children, sha.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Rexnegro(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Interesting story line
No lie bro you want read say knacking dey Abi lol � hahahha

2 Likes

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Cogs(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2022
If you don't complete this story now, you will have to pay for the laugh
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Femeto: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Fake.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by OusmaneBicks(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2022
chaii this story na funny
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Cogs(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Exkandayee:
Who carry This rubbish go fp

This post deserves frontpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by hope4nigeria(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Olam09:

Dry as a mouthful of cinnamon
your problem is bigger than nigeria problem be that

3 Likes

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by yudee233: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Please continue
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by samiabigail: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2022
a minutes silent for this OP is lyk the snake letter killed him

1 Like

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by adolfHitler1934: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Ayaf laff sotey I fall for ground in my office. My colleague just rushed into my office to know what made me fell on the ground yakata like broom...I showed him the story and he's also laffing like mumu.

Abeg na this kind story dey commot anger and frustration wey this useless broom wielding evil party brought upon Nigerians.

Please finish the story o.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Truckpusher(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin grin
RealGboy:
I was enjoying my night rest when I heard a loud knock on my door .around 1am this morning
The knocks were so loud that I jumped up .. the first thing that came to my mind was armed robbers ,

Then I heard my name , the voice was that of My single neighbor.. but what could be the problem I asked myself .

I jumped to the sitting room and try checking the windows to be sure she was not followed , normally I would have pretended to be fast asleep but this my neighbor was actually nice to me..

She rushed in.

" Bros please sorry to bother you this late , but there is a snake in my kitchen, come and help me kill it "... she begged with fear in her eyes

Omo I weak...

If there is anything I fear more than God then it has to be snakes ... The name snake alone sends shivers down my spine...

I stepped back from her a bit cos only God knows if the same snake had not followed her into my house or am I hearing double ?..

' sorry what did you say is in your kitchen again '... I asked hoping and praying she says snails and not snakes ....

"I said a long black snake is in my kitchen ,I woke up to get water from the fridge when I saw it ,I ran out immediately ,please come help me kill it my daughter is still inside sleeping"....

"What kind of mother run out of the house leaving her daughter inside with a snake "....

And why on earth did this woman think I'm the best person to call to kill a snake ..me that fear rat ..not to talk of snake...

After much thinking I decided to help her ,the woman sees me as an able man that's why she came to me and I must not fall my hand..

I grabbed the stick attached to my mop and a knife,I turned to her and told her. "LET'S GO"...

Although I have no plans to die yet but I said that to motivate and ginger myself

,I opened the door and walked in , immediately I was inside the door locked behind me ,

,omo...I quickly tried opening the door but it was jammed and refuses to open....

Chai ...I started sweating immediately...there was no torch and I don't even know where the snake is at the moment .....

As if that was not enough I felt something circling around my leg..I took my mop and gave it a big hit ....I continue hitting whatever it is...until I heard a baby crying that's when.I realized it was the daughter I have been hitting with mop stick....

The woman hearing her daughter voice tried to come in but the door was locked ..she was saying something about how I can unlock the door but my soul had already left me.... Na die I dey already.......

Typing.......

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Eurolander: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2022
U be realgboy true true. Tales by moonlight grin
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by ladgentle(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:
Had a good laugh sha.

Me too wey fear snakes. If I go villa, I'll be forming snake killer until one day my bro flogged one snake until it bounced on my body, o God of Creation, I disgraced myself that day.

grin
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by samiabigail: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2022
@RealGboy come finish waiting u start u no fit just come and cost goslow here oooo
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by obembet(f): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
RealGboy:

She rushed in.

Omo I weak...

Typing.......

Abeg continue and tag me... This one pass skit
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by MosD: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Seriously, this is good! Try expanding stories like this and sell online. You will make a good career out of it

1 Like

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Comic relief...back to indomie bandits,

BTW...why do girls don't wear bra again?
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Olam09(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
hope4nigeria:
your problem is bigger than nigeria problem be that
cheesy yea, i want to make more money this year instead of reading something that is not funny and not educative.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Cogs(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Please tag me when you continue....
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Cogs(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Amojii:

Oga no they change the topic

2 Likes

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by samiabigail: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Amojii:
them wan break some pipu fasting
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Babydaddymateri(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
I forsee a scene of Ryan mclane and Nikki Benz loading tongue
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Mrkcee(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Which kyn early morning joke is this? I don laff tire grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by PeaceNation: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
I don't have time for this poo, abeg come finish what I started poo and tag me abeg.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Benwallt(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
RealGboy:
In a country where people are killed daily by bandits , bad roads and terrorism , it would be a shame if my news end up on front page as ' Handsome guy killed by a mere snake "... I quickly imagined the comments,

. ' snake wey lala dey chop na him chop this one ..
' let him die,we don't need cowards like this '...

......some Bloggers are also crazy , they will probably give it a more demeaning title.

. 'A well built young man killed by a tiny snake'...

Chai I refuse to end like that , I quickly picked up the last courage and strength in me ... Since the baby is beside me I carried her in my arms and then tried to open the door..

My plan was that once I get out I would seek for more hands to help. But the stupid door refuse to open and the baby cries makes it difficult to hear the mother explanation on how to open the door......

At that moment light came back on...

The baby stopped crying when she saw light , I looked towards the kitchen and I could see the snake ,,,, very long thing.. it has been staring at me all along......

Omo a very hot cold catch me... I don't know if cold can be hot but I swear na hot cold catch me....

The snake was looking at me and the door ... I don't speak snake language but something tells me the snake is telling me to leave the way .... Omo na so I bow down to respectfully to the snake and moved to the other side... But instead of the snake to go out of the house .. it turns to me again...

The little girl I was carrying then asked me . " Uncle why are you crying ? '..... That's when I know tears have been falling down my eyes......

'shhhhhhhhhhhh'.... I told her ...

Typing .....
Omo a very hot cold catch me... I don't know if cold can be hot but I swear na hot cold catch me..
.. It was a pure oxymoron, continue.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Ayodele1959(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
You’re very disgusting bros for not been able to kill a snake sharp sharp...... snake com dey make u cry � lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do We Eradicate "cultism" In Nigeria? / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.