Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night (68803 Views)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom / Should I Leave Or Stay With My Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Bodinya: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Where is season 3?
I like such type of story so much��
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Abujakenneth: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Your generalisation is unecessary wink
purejustice36:
Nairaland is full of bitter and negative people with negative mindset
They don't ever see anything good in what people do , and most of them have nothing in life other than their 100mb which they use to type rubbish here

Someone made a post, it made you laugh
Whether it's a true story or not , why discouraging him ?

This forum is already too boring without stories like these
I remember so many monikers that used to drop pfunjy stories like this whether true or not but at the end of the day they get banned by all these bitter lifeless mods that will never make it in life

I have given up on this place long time ago , the people here lack sense , if stories like this don't come often would your lakpa lakpa yansh that smells like poverty still be in nairaland ?

Just enjoy the story and laugh out ur poverty jeje
I fear snakes like hell too but if I was this guy typing this story I would not finish it at all , but if it was someone like Tundeednut that dropped this on his Instagram page y'all would be showing him fake love by calling him fge best blogger
Useless people una papa

Oya lifeless mod block my account till 2070 wey ur generation no go even use eye see

@RealGboy I love the story , thanks for making my day
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by arixona: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
OP finish up na….. this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long while
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Arthurnna: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
It's the bold "Let's Go" for me.. hahahahaha

RealGboy:
I was enjoying my night rest when I heard a loud knock on my door .around 1am this morning
The knocks were so loud that I jumped up .. the first thing that came to my mind was armed robbers ,

Then I heard my name , the voice was that of My single neighbor.. but what could be the problem I asked myself .

I jumped to the sitting room and try checking the windows to be sure she was not followed , normally I would have pretended to be fast asleep but this my neighbor was actually nice to me..
Easy going and very respectful....

I took a leap of faith and opened my doors ,

She rushed in.

" Bros please sorry to bother you this late , but there is a snake in my kitchen, come and help me kill it "... she begged with fear in her eyes

Omo I weak...

If there is anything I fear more than God then it has to be snakes ... The name snake alone sends shivers down my spine...

I stepped back from her a bit cos only God knows if the same snake had not followed her into my house or am I hearing double ?..

' sorry what did you say is in your kitchen again '... I asked hoping and praying she says snails and not snakes ....

"I said a long black snake is in my kitchen ,I woke up to get water from the fridge when I saw it ,I ran out immediately ,please come help me kill it my daughter is still inside sleeping"....

The first thought that came to my mind was

"What kind of mother run out of the house leaving her daughter inside with a snake "....

And why on earth did this woman think I'm the best person to call to kill a snake ..me that fear rat ..not to talk of snake...

After much thinking I decided to help her ,the woman sees me as an able man that's why she came to me and I must not fall my hand..

I grabbed the stick attached to my mop and a knife,I turned to her and told her. "LET'S GO"...

When we got to her door I did my cross sign ,if I die I die ..

Although I have no plans to die yet but I said that to motivate and ginger myself

,I opened the door and walked in , immediately I was inside the door locked behind me ,

I turned and realized the woman did not follow me in

,omo...I quickly tried opening the door but it was jammed and refuses to open....

To make matters worse nepa took the light .....

Chai ...I started sweating immediately...there was no torch and I don't even know where the snake is at the moment .....

As if that was not enough I felt something circling around my leg..I took my mop and gave it a big hit ....I continue hitting whatever it is...until I heard a baby crying that's when.I realized it was the daughter I have been hitting with mop stick....

The woman hearing her daughter voice tried to come in but the door was locked ..she was saying something about how I can unlock the door but my soul had already left me.... Na die I dey already.......

A voice says to me. ' Who send you '

Typing.......

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by oliverwrites: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
RealGboy:
In a country where people are killed daily by bandits , bad roads and terrorism , it would be a shame if my news end up on front page as ' Handsome guy killed by a mere snake "... I quickly imagined the comments,

. ' snake wey lala dey chop na him chop this one ..
' let him die,we don't need cowards like this '...

......some Bloggers are also crazy , they will probably give it a more demeaning title.

. 'A well built young man killed by a tiny snake'...

Chai I refuse to end like that , I quickly picked up the last courage and strength in me ... Since the baby is beside me I carried her in my arms and then tried to open the door..

My plan was that once I get out I would seek for more hands to help. But the stupid door refuse to open and the baby cries makes it difficult to hear the mother explanation on how to open the door......

At that moment light came back on...

The baby stopped crying when she saw light , I looked towards the kitchen and I could see the snake ,,,, very long thing.. it has been staring at me all along......

Omo a very hot cold catch me... I don't know if cold can be hot but I swear na hot cold catch me....

The snake was looking at me and the door ... I don't speak snake language but something tells me the snake is telling me to leave the way .... Omo na so I bow down to respectfully to the snake and moved to the other side... But instead of the snake to go out of the house .. it turns to me again...

The little girl I was carrying then asked me . " Uncle why are you crying ? '..... That's when I know tears have been falling down my eyes......

'shhhhhhhhhhhh'.... I told her ...

Typing .....
if you are unemployed and looking for a job you can do remotely,I will offer you a job with my content writing agency. Registered in Australia. Chance to make up to 200k per month writing beautiful content.

Send me a cv to pierre ojo 101 at gmail dotcom

Remove all spaces and replace at with @ dot com with .com.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Speaklove: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
I have a huge problem, I feel givein up.

Joke or ?
Stay strong because others need you too
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Hector09(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Following
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by LogicBomb8: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
I have a huge problem, I feel givein up.
DONT
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Horlarwaileh(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
If yiu have your own channel i wiuld have subscribed
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by purejustice36: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Abujakenneth:
Your generalisation is unecessary wink

It goes out to anyone it hits
If it didn’t hit you then you’re innocent but if it hits you then that’s ur prob

1 Like

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Shadysen: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Speaklove:

Joke or ?
Stay strong because others need you too
damn serious, am tired, I tried my best, I feel like am less human, nothing work out, struggling nothing work out , I am 30yrs I have nothing, hunger dealt with me everyday, I can't tell people . nobody would help anyway.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Shadysen: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:

DONT
I swear its up to my chest.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by LogicBomb8: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
I swear its up to my chest.

Dont jump to conclusion.just wait a little longer and you will be glad you did mark my moniker i mean it.DONT DO IT
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Shadysen: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Dont jump to conclusion.just wait a little longer and you will be glad you did mark my moniker i mean it.DONT DO IT
thanks
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by joannes7(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Your a proper ass I swear! ���

RealGboy:
I was enjoying my night rest when I heard a loud knock on my door .around 1am this morning
The knocks were so loud that I jumped up .. the first thing that came to my mind was armed robbers ,

Then I heard my name , the voice was that of My single neighbor.. but what could be the problem I asked myself .

I jumped to the sitting room and try checking the windows to be sure she was not followed , normally I would have pretended to be fast asleep but this my neighbor was actually nice to me..
Easy going and very respectful....

I took a leap of faith and opened my doors ,

She rushed in.

" Bros please sorry to bother you this late , but there is a snake in my kitchen, come and help me kill it "... she begged with fear in her eyes

Omo I weak...

If there is anything I fear more than God then it has to be snakes ... The name snake alone sends shivers down my spine...

I stepped back from her a bit cos only God knows if the same snake had not followed her into my house or am I hearing double ?..

' sorry what did you say is in your kitchen again '... I asked hoping and praying she says snails and not snakes ....

"I said a long black snake is in my kitchen ,I woke up to get water from the fridge when I saw it ,I ran out immediately ,please come help me kill it my daughter is still inside sleeping"....

The first thought that came to my mind was

"What kind of mother run out of the house leaving her daughter inside with a snake "....

And why on earth did this woman think I'm the best person to call to kill a snake ..me that fear rat ..not to talk of snake...

After much thinking I decided to help her ,the woman sees me as an able man that's why she came to me and I must not fall my hand..

I grabbed the stick attached to my mop and a knife,I turned to her and told her. "LET'S GO"...

When we got to her door I did my cross sign ,if I die I die ..

Although I have no plans to die yet but I said that to motivate and ginger myself

,I opened the door and walked in , immediately I was inside the door locked behind me ,

I turned and realized the woman did not follow me in

,omo...I quickly tried opening the door but it was jammed and refuses to open....

To make matters worse nepa took the light .....

Chai ...I started sweating immediately...there was no torch and I don't even know where the snake is at the moment .....

As if that was not enough I felt something circling around my leg..I took my mop and gave it a big hit ....I continue hitting whatever it is...until I heard a baby crying that's when.I realized it was the daughter I have been hitting with mop stick....

The woman hearing her daughter voice tried to come in but the door was locked ..she was saying something about how I can unlock the door but my soul had already left me.... Na die I dey already.......

A voice says to me. ' Who send you '

Typing.......

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by arixona: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2022
I hope OP has not died in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Ayoalhaja(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
this one that u've not continue, abi the snake don strike u ne??
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by mayorofyentown(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ayoalhaja:
this one that u've not continue, abi the snake don strike u ne??
Who knows? This story might be dead and buried...op day like use us���

1 Like

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Speaklove: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Shadysen:
damn serious, am tired, I tried my best, I feel like am less human, nothing work out, struggling nothing work out , I am 30yrs I have nothing, hunger dealt with me everyday, I can't tell people . nobody would help anyway.

Wow .
That's emotional ; we're all struggling with one issue or another bro .
And we all need more than advice; we need tangible assistance ,and help I understand .

But please help yourself first by staying alive .
The first help you need would come from yourself ,and that's never to give up to the point of killing yourself -that will lead you to eternal perdition ,and eternal regret .

I'm not trying to scare you with the threat of going to hell but I'm telling you to first of all help your self by staying alive so that other helps that would eventually come your way will reach you and benefit you at the end .

I know you need somebody to lean on ;somebody who will help bear one or two responsibilities ,you need more than an adviceadvice ,and I could be that person but honestly for now this is what I truly have to offer .

To help you know that you are important and of value to the world
I will advice to go out on the street you will see somebody who needs maybe that 50 naira that is remaining In your pocket than you do .

Your whort is not to be determine by how much you have or how much you can afford or give ,but how much you know God has invested in you .

Your life is to precious to die at this point
Many will suffer because of you .
Some of the things you went through was as a result of somebody who should be in your live but who are no longer alive .
You suffers because they are no more ,and now you are trying to put other into the same position bty trying to limit yourself .

You are bigger than your problem or what ever you think your whort is .
Your whort is eternal .
stay strong and let your faith be that type that is willing to keep hope alive till the end even if nothing seems to change for good but get worse .

After each night a new morning will dawn and a new light will shine on you like the brightness of the sun .

When you wake up in the morning -you wake up from the deep darkness of sleep into the light of a new day ,you should be able to say thank you lord for giving me the privilege to be among the living .

Please forgive me if this is not enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Shadysen: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Speaklove post=111916663]

Wow .
That's emotional ; we're all struggling with one issue or another bro .
And we all need more than advice; we need tangible assistance ,and help I understand .

But please help yourself first by staying alive .
The first help you need would come from yourself ,and that's never to give up to the point of killing yourself -that will lead you to eternal perdition ,and eternal regret .

I'm not trying to scare you with the threat of going to hell but I'm telling you to first of all help your self by staying alive so that other helps that would eventually come your way will reach you and benefit you at the end .

I know you need somebody to lean on ;somebody who will help bear one or two responsibilities ,you need more than an adviceadvice ,and I could be that person but honestly for now this is what I truly have to offer .

To help you know that you are important and of value to the world
I will advice to go out on the street you will see somebody who needs maybe that 50 naira that is remaining In your pocket than you do .

Your whort is not to be determine by how much you have or how much you can afford or give ,but how much you know God has invested in you .

Your life is to precious to die at this point
Many will suffer because of you .
Some of the things you went through was as a result of somebody who should be in your live but who are no longer alive .
You suffers because they are no more ,and now you are trying to put other into the same position bty trying to limit yourself .

You are bigger than your problem or what ever you think your whort is .
Your whort is eternal .
stay strong and let your faith be that type that is willing to keep hope alive till the end even if nothing seems to change for good but get worse .

After each night a new morning will dawn and a new light will shine on you like the brightness of the sun .

When you wake up in the morning -you wake up from the deep darkness of sleep into the light of a new day ,you should be able to say thank you lord for giving me the privilege to be among the living .
P
Please forgive me if this is not enough [/quote thanks.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by Eboski(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Thanks for the update
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by philipnw: 6:49am On May 04, 2022
oliverwrites:
if you are unemployed and looking for a job you can do remotely,I will offer you a job with my content writing agency. Registered in Australia. Chance to make up to 200k per month writing beautiful content.

Please drop a mobile number i could reach you with.
Re: My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night by PeaceNation: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2022
oliverwrites:

Is this offer still open sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do We Eradicate "cultism" In Nigeria? / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.