Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano (45476 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Oleys: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu2CaYj7yE

Monday Musings (Lessons for life)

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR EXECUTIVE BULLIES....THE RAW FACTS.
The Alder Code says...
“Staying silent, impotent and feeble in the face of Tyranny and Intimidation is like a slow growing cancer to the soul, and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself...only trees wait helplessly to be felled. The most insidious fear is that which masquerades as caution, yet paralyses the human spirit and propagated by purveyors of passivity and lame sophistication who have nothing other than lame sympathy to offer after the meek are mauled,...yet this fact is sure....Any act or series of acts conducted in the public space or otherwise, and craftily calculated to intimidate and humiliate the individual; to threaten the intrinsic worth of that person and to diminish that person’s will or prestige remains nothing other than the raw exercise of power in the form of Bullying. Your dignity may be assaulted but it can never be taken away unless you surrender it by passivity. You may not win every battle in life but the world will at least know what you stood for....YOU “ ( S. Alder)

I stand with Alder. Dignity is a human right, and bullying in any form is not an entitlement, a rite of passage or an executive privilege. It must not be condoned or tolerated in any form and should be roundly resisted....The future does not belong to the fainthearted....it belongs to the bold.

Iyom Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu
Monday 11 April 2022.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2819767768323919&id=100008721701950

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by chidexleo: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2022
This obiano wife ee

10 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Heavensent01(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2022
you cross your boundary to call someone a bítch then she show who is a bitch

case closed

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by michael1508: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Ojukwu blood never dies grin

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2022
which one be Bianca onoh?
Bianca Ojukwu please
she's still the wife of Ojukwu

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Every Igbo person is happy with Bianca. We love her. She is the undisputed Queen of Igbo land. Ebele Obiano thought that stealing and embezzling Anambra money will help her buy the people's loyalty. Our loyalty is with the man who laid everything down for the Igbo. We also extend it to his wife. To insult his wife is to insult us all. Thanks fully, she is a lion of a woman and she showed what she can do.

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by BSdetective: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
I heard Bianca once tried to give Jonathan a BJ on her visit to aso rock but was chased out by patience.......her being called ashawo by obiano's wife is telling.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by LaSenior: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2022
grin
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by NobleSeed(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2022
get bullied or not..na you Sabi

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Franchise21(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
OK
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by rajiedreez: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
We saw it yesterday

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Funmicoconuts(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Money cannot erase gutter behaviour cry A governor's wife without finesse and decorum.....See her clothes and hair like masquerade grin

One time for Bianca, class and finesse inbuilt kiss

67 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by CUMIN: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
which one be Bianca onoh?
Bianca Ojukwu please
she's still the wife of Ojukwu

Ojukwu is long dead, na UNKNOWN dey phuck her now.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by ValueLands: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by SILVERLINES: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
cheesy

Asa nwanyi oma
You didn't do well, you should have Puch her mouth make her teeth fallout

The woman of a warrior is a warrior

26 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by jamalnation(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Na WA o
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Hotzone(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Bianca zuokwanu ike

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by shadrach77: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Let this matter rest abeg!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by goodheart01: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
muyico:
Igbo ashwo! No husband, who dey bheep ha??

Na your father dey bleep her and after which she gives him her pant to wash as her slave boy. Animal!!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by CUMIN: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
I heard Bianca once tried to give Jonathan a BJ on her visit to aso rock but was chased out by patience.......her being called ashawo by obiano's wife is telling.

Such BJ will be a life time memories

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by tillaman(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by obedience4(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Woman of war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Hh
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Bugatie(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Beautiful woman

7 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Na bianca sit down wey d other woman come meet find trouble?

I think the other woman drank red wine and was feeling high

19 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by updatechange(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Enough of all dis hoola baloo... Let's move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by whytediamond(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
This fight still get part 2. Make dem book madison Square garden ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.