Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo (27867 Views)

2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace / Seye Oladejo: We Will Help Gbadamosi In Resuscitating His Dead Political Career / Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Help2020: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
dre11:
"The only demand is for us to go to primary. Let us see how much support Osinbajo can garner from the party members. This is someone who could not even win his polling booth."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/523261-2023-osinbajo-a-pawn-on-the-chessboard-lagos-apc-spokesperson.html

Lalasticlala

What does tinubu want with presidency? Shey Lagos is not enough for you?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Udemzy05: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Sabadon:
Buhari will handle security, osinbanjo will handle the economy

Na wetin dem use decieve so many people that year.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by ndaman25: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
I stil don't understand how some of tinubu loyalist think. So osinbajo no get any right 2 contest any political position with tinubu.
Na people like una no go want make una siblings 2 get money pass una because they've benefited one or two things from una
#OsinbajoDeclares

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Zane2point4(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
I tire o,why are some ppl like this?

The worst mistake in life is to belittle or underrate a man, osibanjo have the right ti contest,all these nonsense against him need to stop even tinubu no be person help am in politics?

Am an igbo man but i support osibanjo just like other ppl blc we dont do tribalism in politics we believe in the right man for the job,simple,tinubu is aged he’s tried let him go and rest’

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Nauttyprof:

Sure, it just shows how sick the party APC is. You want to tarnish this man's image [s] without knowing that you are tarnishing your party in return. [/s]

The man is just sick as we all know where his interest lies and how he is just looking for excuses to justify nonsense.

What image? This is the type of people you should cut loose if you have his kind as a friend. Wait and see, his own treatment will be worse than that of Ambode.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Ddokie: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
beylinko02:
Really? There is no extent that these people won't go to defame this man.

This is just the beginning, more will still come. PYO has what it takes in character, intellect to withstand your assaults.

As much as i would hate to see Tinubu as president, truth remains that what the VP did by declaring is a clear case of betrayal.

Osinbajo is VP today because Tinubu could not deputize BUhari (Muslim/Muslim ticket), but was asked to nominate someone. And he chose Osinbajo. Its like saying "my boy stand in for me". Knowing fully well, that Tinubu's aim was the number 1 seat, why couldn't he forget his own ambition and support the man who gave him the opportunity to be the no 2 man in the nation? A position he would never have attained if not for Tinubu?

Its betrayal. But it is allowed. Tinubu must have betrayed people aswell.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by poiZon: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
beylinko02:
Really? There is no extent that these people won't go to defame this man.

This is just the beginning,more will still come. PYO has what it takes in character,intellect to withstand your assaults.
Imagine if buhari openly announce osinbajo as his annointed candidate, men na funsho williams way those bitter souls for send am go.

Buhari smart pass tinubu and him gang

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Oluwomonext212(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Loyalty on the detriment of 200 Million people Buhari being the incumbent knows both Osinbajo and Tinubu better, and without Buhari signal Osinbajo wouldn't have made his intent known. I'd Buhari isn't giving it to Tinubu I prefer him handling over to Osinbajo,cuz we all know pdp can only smell the seat, would have opt for Peter Obi. Fellow, rate Osinbajo on the scale of 1 to 10 when Buhari delegated to him in his first tenure ?Tinubu is not loyal to Yoruba himself, neither to his followers, he replaces them as it pleases him and no damn body can change his mind. Now let him feel the pains small even if he's going to get the ticket at the end of the race,but not on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by sonofElElyon: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
maasoap:

That is to tell you that Osinbajo is alone in this shameful journey he has embarked upon. He already lost at home, the rest of what lies ahead of him can just be imagined! He has sunk

It is his constitutionally guaranteed right.. no intimidation! Moreover if you are do confident that he has no support, why are you even bothered
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by IgOga(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
How many people have declared so far? For most of them their momentum had dried up. Osibanjo needs structure to beat his boss and access to CBN or bullion van because in the game of criminals....the criminal with the biggest money and most brutal wins
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by seborrhic: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
All these people don't know the kind of popularity this man has gathered in the last seven years. When he was going about with his oversight functions during NSIP, they thought it is joke. E go shock them
Popularity based on what and from whom exactly?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Nauttyprof(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
maasoap:

What image? This is the type of people you should cut loose if you have his kind as a friend. Wait and see, his own treatment will be worse than that of Ambode.

Tinubu's people. So, he has no right to contest?

Please, Tinubu should go and rest. He is too Old and we don't need him. Lagos has suffered because of him despite generating so much revenue.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by emmykk(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
M1Garand:
The earlier we accept the fact that there will always be someone to play the Akintola role in the South West the better. It has happened before and I am not surprised. Tinubu trust people alot and I am sure he would have anticipated the outcome. Na primaries we dey wait for. Won't be surprised if this paves way for other candidates of other regions. We go get sense by force.

The president is very crafty he want a consensus candidate to produce Ameachi because that dude have done alot for him that he marvels.

He also know that when the consensus will be made Tinubu who is full of himself will want primaries thinking he can win there.

The president in other to destory south west chance may have assured Osinbajo that he will back him and may even provide the money that Osinbajo will be using now.

What the president is trying to do is that since he don't want want to give it to any south west candidate he want to make it look like it was the south west that cause their own down fall.
Again Tinubu and Osinbajo may just be playing a trick because Osinbajo and Tinubu may be meeting at night to pretend that they are fighting mewhile they are working together one will step down for the other when the chip are down.

Buhari candidate will definitely win the consensus or primaries that I know.

Ameachi spends billions of rivers money to support buhari.
He was the National campaign manager for Buhari in 2015 and 2019
He constructed railway to Niger republic to please Mr president.
He built a federal transport university in Katsina.
His candidacy will look as if the east produce the president which the president is pretending to satisfy even though Ameachi is not a core igbo.

Buhari North west delegate if it get to primaries will be for Ameachi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by basseeafricana: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
dre11:
"The only demand is for us to go to primary. Let us see how much support Osinbajo can garner from the party members. This is someone who could not even win his polling booth."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/523261-2023-osinbajo-a-pawn-on-the-chessboard-lagos-apc-spokesperson.html

Lalasticlala

Osibano, a great idiot has put his generation's name the mud. I will prefer to vote Atiku or any other candidate than to vote u, because I hate back stabbers.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by jamesversion: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Like I said, Tinubu has been preparing for this for 7 years, someone who singlehandedly sponsored presidential election with his own money!! The reason why he nominated Osibanjo for VP in the first place was because he knew Osibanjo would not be able to fight him. Expect more slander from top media influencers in the coming days.

Singlehandedly?? Are you being serious. What about Oil Rivers money thrown about by Amaechi??

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by remele2(f): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2022
If u understand politics, u will immediately understand... Osibanjo's deceleration is part of Tinibu's plan........

Thats why most ppl call its politricks...... Watch as things unfold, i saw diz coming,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Mr oladejo this is your opinion keep it to yourself nobody send you message. The president and cabals that trying to cause fight between two brothers are just deceiving themselves. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is bigger than them .

Anyway we shall meet in primary election not too far at all vice president is just a prodigal son he will definitely come back home, but till then I stand with man of people Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 no shaking.

Is Mr Oladejo not sponsored by IPOB?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Kelophili: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Suddenly all the zombies on this platform are hating on Osinbajo...

All the while they have supported Buhari not because he is doing well but because of their demonic selfish ambition and hope that Buhari will easily handover Nigeria to the drug lord and bullion vannist.
Shame suppose de catch una[ As in enh I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Ifearnoevil: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Last time I checked,he was in charge of the economy.....

So you people know and also know that the economy is in shambles but keep on supporting them and tag anybody who criticises the government as IPOB or a hater.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by pacesetting: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2022
maasoap:

Not the only one contesting against Tinubu but the only one betraying him.
And he's not a threat by a long margin, just that it was unthinkable that he could do that! Where is the damn loyalty?
How is he betraying Tinubu? We are talking about the position of the President and you are putting personal ambition first.

Betraying Tinubu how? Na him get Nigeria? When I started counting him off was when he kicked Ambode out.

The reason why many people do not want Tinubu there is because he is too power possessive, and not necessarily because of his age.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Grandmeister(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2022
maasoap:

But tinubu an over 70 years old man with failing health, a two time governor with a wife as a sitting senator and his family in different positions of power has right to contest but osibanjo doesn't? How you guys can say hypocritical things without shame amazes me! Hypocrisy is your second nature. Very fvcking selfish set of people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by ButterBurger: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2022
They have come to attack as usual.
Irrelevant slaves
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by ufotunang: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2022
This politicians are not looking at the interest of the common man... nigerians that is suffering the hardship of Buhari administration.... they are just desperate for incompetent tinubu to be president for their own selfish interest...so he can appoint them as minister or special advisers in his government....they do not care about the more hardship nigerians will go through tinubu presidential governance/ administration.... nigerians the power is in you to vote for a competent person .. they are other parties where there is competent politicians to vote for...it's not only APC and PDP....wise up
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Gentlerespect76: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022
dre11:

Lalasticlala

“At a time l thought I was listening to a dirge until I realized it was a political declaration in a living room.

grin Yoruba people will not kill me; for crying out loud a dirge is a song of sorrow grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by derecho(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022

Mr Osinbajo’s declaration on Monday pits him against his former boss and political benefactor associate, Bola Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by victorsola: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2022
dre11:

Lalasticlala

so long has tinubu ias in that apc plus him going for presidency. Nobody and I repeat nobody can and will come above him. It’s the way the game is been played . This is nigeria.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by poiZon: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Like I said, Tinubu has been preparing for this for 7 years, someone who singlehandedly sponsored presidential election with his own money!! The reason why he nominated Osibanjo for VP in the first place was because he knew Osibanjo would not be able to fight him. Expect more slander from top media influencers in the coming days.
How did tinubu single-handedly bankrolled 2015 elections?
So amaechi, tambuwal, kwankwaso, saraki, dasuki, magatarkada, ali modu sherif, okorocha, ngige, didnt do anything abi?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by ufotunang: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerians run away and avoid politicians that are desperate for political positions/ power...they do not have anything to offer...just bad goverance...wise up
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Kpengla(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2022
dre11:

Lalasticlala

Oladejo himself is a zombified pawn of the Iragbaji Slave Master
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by Heavensent01(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Toks2008:
Shioor

Cant believe APC lagos chapter is this foolish and clueless to realize that this is not about who wins at the primaries but who can guaranty a victory for APC.

ONLY AN OSINBAJO TICKET CAN GUARANTY A WIN FOR APC. PRESENT TINUBU AND APC IS DEAD.

So if the delegates want to see APC in power come 2023, present Osinbajo else APC will go into extiction.

I wish Nigeria has privision for open direct primaries.

By now Tinubu would have given up cos it will be registered voters and not party members that will vote in the primaries.

All I know is that if GOD wants to butter the bread of PDP, let APC mistakenly presents Tinubu.

Tinubu as APC candidate will thrash Peter obi PDP candidacy within an hour
Re: 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo by foreshore(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2022
dre11:

Lalasticlala

All this greedy APC politicians. Is it only Tinubu that has a right to seek elective positions, obviously this Yeye spokesman has been paid by Tinubu the bullion van man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) / Are We In The 4th Or 7th Republic? / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.