Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

On Osinachi's Death: Marriage, Ministry And Madness Vs Separation And Safety - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On Osinachi's Death: Marriage, Ministry And Madness Vs Separation And Safety (230 Views)

Apostle Johnson Sulaiman Reacts To Sex With Destiny Etiko And Madness Allegation / Autopsy Begins On Osinachi’s Body, Senate Demands Justice / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Osinachi's Death: Marriage, Ministry And Madness Vs Separation And Safety by IsraelOA(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2022
First off, I'll establish some facts...

1. Whatsoever I'm about to say is only based on the assumption that Osinachi died as a result of a bad marriage...

2. There's nothing like church wedding (I'll explain), what we have is simply marriage, which is between a man and a woman; what they make of their marriage now depends on them both...

3. Issues in marriage is primarily between the couple and by extension the couple's families and by further extension - the court. Not peer, not religion, not even friends, because if not careful, friends or peer pressure can negatively affect your marriage, even your so called 'pastor' can destroy your home and pretend to know nothing after.

4. Getting married only because of love is ridiculous; love is not blind, love is only sentimental, but sees clearly in marriage.

5. Know when to say "I Can't This No More!"...

Having said that...

I want to begin to make some revelations (as a christian now)...

Jesus Christ did not join couples while on earth, again, Christ didn't instruct any of His apostle or disciple to conduct weddings, and there was no example of such in the early church. Yet there were teachings on marriages.

What does this show? It shows that God knows that marriage is purely traditional, but a Christian marriage should be different from sinners' kind of marriages.

Your problem begins the very moment you marry someone by the influence of a church or a denominational leader. Many today, are on this table, they make decisions in their marriages because of their church members or church leader - what they would say, how they would react.

What happens to mutual agreement, what happens to family inclusion, what happens to the court. Or don't you know that your parents and the court are more powerful than your church 'pastors'? That you wait on their decisions on how safe or unsafe it is for you to comport yourself in a abusive marriage.

My parents' marriage suffered from religious interference and it costed the family irredeemably.

My dad is late and having weighed all he went through, I have told myself and my mum that I'm choosing traditional wedding over 'church' wedding, because there has been nothing like church wedding, only modernism in religious brought it.

(I have even heard stories of ladies who do not respect their husbands at home kneel for their pastors and stories of men who treat their wives certain ways as instructed by their ignorant religious leaders - pure rubbish.)

So, my point is, don't marry in the name of a church. Know your man, know your woman; go on dates, talk reasonably and take note of the "red flags", this would save you a lot.

If you are a Christian, behave as one in your marriage, since you have the bible... I don't know if you've ever thought about why out fore-parents' marriages lasted longer that the religious-birthed marriages we have now, even without them having the bible?

Hypocrisy, ignorance, hypnotism, etc, are all deep-rooted in religious marriages.

What then should happen in case of abuse in marriage?

I'm sure you know that there is nothing like "For better for worse, till death do us part" in the bible... No, it is never there, religious people only framed it to tie down the weak spouse in the marriage.

Don't be fooled, if a man or woman slaps you, it was not a mistake, S/He planned it... If s/he abuses you verbally, it was long time coming, and If it hurts you than you can endure, take a break... I mean leave that marriage, but remain unmarried, till the man or woman has shown appropriate fruits of repentance or when it's safe for you to return; I'm still talking to Christians, of course Apostle Paul spoke volume about this already.

Now, to the general public; don't marry someone just because of LOVE.
Please, marry someone you share the same set of beliefs, purpose, interest and goals with. Let your heart be open to forgive as many times as you are offended, but don't jeopardize your life by surrendering or conceding physical abuse. Discuss these things while dating or in courtship; the talk on favourite sex positions shouldn't begin your dating periods, be wise, be solid, be intentional - delve into one another's past relationships, see what they didn't do well, she why they had several break-ups, see what they think they want to correct and watch them correct it.

Also, if you think you have a special gift that the world must know about, tell your fiance or fiancee about it before marriage; or for those in marriage already, if the battle is strong against your giftings, you either save your marriage or save your life!

...but for no reason should you die because you're being maltreated and your silent. It is a NO NO.

Please, also understand that there is a difference between divorce and separation, of course as Christians I'm talking about the choice of separation when it comes to domestic violence. We might talk about divorce later on!

Thank you, for reading.

1 Like

Re: On Osinachi's Death: Marriage, Ministry And Madness Vs Separation And Safety by MMWandali: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Yeah

Unfortunately many today are listening more to what "pastor" said than studying the scripture themselves to understand by the interpretation of the Spirit.

1 Like

Re: On Osinachi's Death: Marriage, Ministry And Madness Vs Separation And Safety by IsraelOA(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
MMWandali:
Yeah

Unfortunately many today are listening more to what "pastor" said than studying the scripture themselves to understand by the interpretation of the Spirit.

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Chinedu Bernard Is Dead / Another Student S€x Two Male Teachers / Avoiding Basket Mouth Is For My Insanity - Ay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.