Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Relocating To Senegal With Family - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Senegal With Family (40509 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Can I Get Direct Bus To Senegal From Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by valETA1(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

Senegal is expensive country but is a good country with your 1 million naira you can still survive but the most important is that if you speak french language or wollof there local language many Nigeria guys and Nigeria woman living there some have business there

Pls... Sir i've sent u a mail, kindly reply me with your WhatsApp number, so we can talk more. Thanks
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
blackmanothysef:

Who grammar help? He can speak 4 languages n you're here making fun of his English, mumu!

check your mail

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by realestate99: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Nigeria is ahead of every country in black africa except south africa.
You are actually right!!! My best friend is in Togo, despite constant electricity there, he told me point blank that Nigeria is far ahead than that place.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by VeeAbuede(f): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

no but like business if you know immigration officer

Hello sliksusan,

I have sent you an email. I would like to discuss some things with you as I am very interested in all you have enlightened us about on this thread. Kindly respond please. Thank you.
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Starzo: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2022
CSTRR:
Go and see what Nigerians have done in Dubai.
Now it is difficult to go to dubai as a Nigerian.

Your money is now useless.
do they still give us tourism visa?
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by good4all40: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2022
writeprof:

It's a very sad development indeed. Imagine Mauritius giving a Benin Republic passport holder 2months visa on arrival while a Nigerian passport holder is given 2 weeks!

It's actually 3 months that's 90 days at a stretch

And you will never be treated like a suspect in any point of entry of any country of the World.

Benin Republic passport is a very good passport but also one of hardest to get in West Africa if you are not qualified to get it.

You can be qualified if one of your parents is a Beninoise, marriage and birth. Republic of Benin is one of the countries in West Africa that grants citizenship via birth.

So if you have a pregnant � wife, you can take her there to deliver your baby lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by tony1305: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Hi good morning, please can I get your contact too? Thanks
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Johel(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Mhizsleeq4eva:
Hi Nlanders! Pls i need your opinions. A family friend is planning to relocate with his family(wife & 2 kids) to Senegal or any other good African country. He said he has about a million. His wife is a teacher,while he's an artist (fine artist). He'll also appreciate if countries where art is appreciated can be suggested.

Senegal is good.
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

Gambia still good country because Gambia speak English but Gambia very small country with over 2 million population
just imagine. Make God punish Buhari and all naija bad leaders. I can't imagine a Nigerian going to Gambia for greener pastures. A whole giant of Africa. Shameeee

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by ttobizz(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2022
blackmanothysef:

Who grammar help? He can speak 4 languages n you're here making fun of his English, mumu!

Yes, who English help? Yet you say the need to put all the right punctuation in your sentence. Hypocrite! May stupidity never depart from your family. Pig!
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Ihack: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

l am not yahoo boy mr man if you did not believe what write that it is your problem l just give people my experience so that can work for another people do you see anymore come on profile comment there that am scam or yahoo collect money for them no one ok

I have been following your posts so far and i say kudos to you for sharing your travel experiences here. Some mumu go just de try to bring person down and dem never even comot from the village wey dem born dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ihack:

I have been following your posts so far and i say kudos to you for sharing your travel experiences here. Some mumu go just de try to bring person down and dem never even comot from the village wey dem born dem.

l did not care about there comment that it is why anyone which is not believe me them should come whats app l will show them proof nothing to fear about it

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Gerrard59(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
sodique20:
Please stay in Nigeria.
Those countries are fucking expensive, I was born and brought up in ivory coast and it has similar life style with Senegal.
You pay at least 40k monthly for just a room
It has constant electricity of which you pay every month and no be small money

You pay water every two months, well is not allowed and So many taxes if you have a shop.
And so many things I can't remember to mention
I usually tell people that Nigeria is a best place to stay if you have money to start something..
Just find a business and invest your money on it.. best of luck

You can open a bet9ija shop with 500k and thank me later

No different from developed countries, the main thing is to have a stable, and preferably dollar-denominated source of income. If I was a programmer, I will relocate to Ivory Coast or Namibia.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by idpompe: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
@Silksusan,I have sent you a private mail,but it incase you did not get it please share your contact with me on idlinks2001@yahoo.com.Am interested in the Gambian passport.
Thank you.
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
idpompe:
@Silksusan,I have sent you a private mail,but it incase you did not get it please share your contact with me on idlinks2001@yahoo.com.Am interested in the Gambian passport.
Thank you.

sure l have sent you message by mail
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by kiddkash(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
MyAmericandream:

License to become a prostitute , are you joking?
not at all. ask my fellow Igbo guyz doing spare parts business or hustling in Senegal
if any of them are here on nairaland.com
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Gido: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
@Silksusan please send me a mail amgido@yahoo.com, I want to learn more from you. Thanks
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gido:
@Silksusan please send me a mail amgido@yahoo.com, I want to learn more from you. Thanks

l sent you mail
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by VeeAbuede(f): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

yes l have send you the message

Hello, please, can you kindly send me an email as well? I would like to communicate with you on some questions I have regarding the travel details you just enlightened us about.

Email: vabuede@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
VeeAbuede:

Hello, please, can you kindly send me an email as well? I would like to communicate with you on some questions I have regarding the travel details you just enlightened us about.

Email: vabuede@gmail.com

Thanks.

l sent you mail check
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by henkey: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
@Sliksusan.
Pls re-send the message, I didn't receive your message.
nkehenry@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
henkey:
@Sliksusan.
Pls re-send the message, I didn't receive your message.
nkehenry@gmail.com.
Thanks

l sent you mail you can check
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by oyewale0001(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ironeagle:
The Gambia is a good English speaking country where you can easily find something to do in a short period of time. I once lived there and you are not going to regret living in the country. I was a teacher there between 1996- 1999 before I left there for Germany. I still maintain my contacts with the Catholic Education Community. Most of the Nigerians are living in Serrekunda, Kanifing and Bakoteh. You gonna enjoy the place so far you have your certificate, you can teach.

Please sir, I am a teacher. I would love to relocate to Gambia. Please can you dm my whatsapp number 08137644890 or email:oyewaleolamide857@gmail.com
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Ceenachi: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

l sent you mail you can check

Abeg check your mail
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Chartey(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Superboss:

Exactly my thought.
Looks like he came in here to entertain them.
He's definitely been to those places he's talking about. He has deep knowledge of them and I can confirm a lot of the things he's said about Burkina Faso and the other countries.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Chartey(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
DiscoverID:

No, he's just trying to fish for mugus.
By my crude calculations, he has corned almost 10 magas already. All na formats.

Go to ikeja, them plenty selling fake fake passports.
Oga rest! Even if he's a conman he definitely has been to those places because he's saying things only people who've been there would know. I also know because I've extensively travelled across West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chartey:

Oga rest! Even if he's a conman he definitely has been to those places because he's saying things only people who've been there would know. I also know because I've extensively travelled across West Africa

l didn't think the guy have knowledge about travel that it is why make crazy comment

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Aaay: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nigeria has frustrated many
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by kechywillz(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

Burkina Faso is french country and the country is not much ok but in bobo dioulasso second biggest city many Nigeria Saki Yoruba too much there which them have big shop and many business there living like a king because all those Saki Yoruba living in Burkina Faso have business them have money so much because them have been living there long time and have citizenship of Burkina Faso must all them use Burkina Faso passport in capital Ouagadougou many Nigeria living there also but most Nigeria living in capital is IBO guys most have business like sale motor part or machine part some do yahoo like internet fraud when l was living there year 2006 l have barber saloon for cut hair during that time most our Nigeria brother use to come my shop for cut hair l spend over 2 year and 4 month in Burkina Faso before left there travel to china year 2008 if you know your way them you can make money Burkina Faso but it is hard country but it is not hard like Mali because Mali very hard more than Burkina Faso l have living Mali year 2004 it is Burkina Faso l learn how to speak french language and how to write till today l am speak french language and write it
Burkina Faso is a shithole country,most of there citizens are here in Gabon,them and mali don't wish to travel back to there country,coz here is like there europe
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
kechywillz:

Burkina Faso is a shithole country,most of there citizens are here in Gabon,them and mali don't wish to travel back to there country,coz here is like there europe

if you open business in burkina faso you can make it also if you are speaking french language l will make your business fast but for work no work in burkina faso our IBO guys have shop there sale motor part or food restaurants same with Mali our IBO brother have restaurants there sale motor part

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by yankison(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

*sure no problem

I also sent you an email
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by yankison(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

yes l have send you the message

Please message me at simigbenko12@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) / Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.