Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Relocating To Senegal With Family - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Senegal With Family (40500 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Can I Get Direct Bus To Senegal From Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by GoodIsGod: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
fatytoy333:

Do you perhaps know are Artist by the name ,EGUNLAE.?

If he was there between year 2000 and 2004. I should know him maybe with a different name. if afer 2004 I can't know him
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by kechywillz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
sliksusan:

if you open business in burkina faso you can make it also if you are speaking french language l will make your business fast but for work no work in burkina faso our IBO guys have shop there sale motor part or food restaurants same with Mali our IBO brother have restaurants there sale motor part
That's what Malians tell me over here,igbos major in spare parts in mali,Senegal, Burkina Faso ,gamia infact almost around africa
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Chartey(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Anonymoususher:
Why Senegal? He should look for an English speaking country to go to and exploit.

Most African countries don't have access to the kind information Nigerians have so with his experience in nigeria he can set up a business or tech

I doubt if they know what is POS biz
What is Piggyvest
What is ogavenue.
What is uber

Lol. Mobile money that we're just about starting in Nigeria, most of these countries are doing a lot with it already. POS popular for naija because MoMo never develop for here.
That's why it's good to travel and see
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by cutieme(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dhamih101:
I will suggest Egypt for them as a teacher. They will make good money here teaching only English in Egypt. They should be making nothing less than 700 to 1000 dollars monthly.
Are you in Egypt at the moment?
How do one go about their visa?
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by cutieme(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
good4all40:

It's actually 3 months that's 90 days at a stretch

And you will never be treated like a suspect in any point of entry of any country of the World.

Benin Republic passport is a very good passport but also one of hardest to get in West Africa if you are not qualified to get it.

You can be qualified if one of your parents is a Beninoise, marriage and birth. Republic of Benin is one of the countries in West Africa that grants citizenship via birth.

So if you have a pregnant � wife, you can take her there to deliver your baby lol.
Really?
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Exceed15: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
sliksusan:

Burkina Faso is french country and the country is not much ok but in bobo dioulasso second biggest city many Nigeria Saki Yoruba too much there which them have big shop and many business there living like a king because all those Saki Yoruba living in Burkina Faso have business them have money so much because them have been living there long time and have citizenship of Burkina Faso must all them use Burkina Faso passport in capital Ouagadougou many Nigeria living there also but most Nigeria living in capital is IBO guys most have business like sale motor part or machine part some do yahoo like internet fraud when l was living there year 2006 l have barber saloon for cut hair during that time most our Nigeria brother use to come my shop for cut hair l spend over 2 year and 4 month in Burkina Faso before left there travel to china year 2008 if you know your way them you can make money Burkina Faso but it is hard country but it is not hard like Mali because Mali very hard more than Burkina Faso l have living Mali year 2004 it is Burkina Faso l learn how to speak french language and how to write till today l am speak french language and write it

Thanks for sharing bro

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Char005: 3:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Hello, please, can you kindly send me an email as well? I would like to communicate with you on some questions I have regarding the travel details you just enlightened us about.

Email: charliekav005@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by MannyEbuks: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2022
@Siksusan please I need your help for Gambia
trip here is my Email munachimsoab@gmail.com
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Lordkross(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2022
sliksusan:

Senegal is expensive country but is a good country with your 1 million naira you can still survive but the most important is that if you speak french language or wollof there local language many Nigeria guys and Nigeria woman living there some have business there

@sliksusan can we talk? Sent you an email please
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Babathanks(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2022
sliksusan:

l cant drop my e mail here or my phone number if you them you can drop yours
My Gmail is Bellothankgod7878@gmail.com
Please send me an attachment through that or text me through that
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 9:35am On May 03, 2022
Babathanks:

My Gmail is Bellothankgod7878@gmail.com
Please send me an attachment through that or text me through that

l have send you message to your e mail
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by kelvincoke(m): 12:34am On May 11, 2022
sliksusan:

Help send your what's app contact to sherifatsherif77@gmail.com. I need details on how Gambia move.
Thanks
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by sliksusan: 8:01am On May 11, 2022
kelvincoke:

Help send your what's app contact to sherifatsherif77@gmail.com. I need details on how Gambia move.
Thanks

I HAVE SEND THE WHATSAPP NUMBER TO YOUR MAIL
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Imaobong85: 2:17am On May 28, 2022
Please I'm also interested in the Gambia passport (zero eight one five three two three nine seven four seven) [quote author=sliksusan post=112220785][/quote]
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Mhizsleeq4eva(f): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

See what BUHARI caused. Chaaaaaiiiii.
Please what tribe are they..?
I can give them link for the US visa for specially talented, but someone among them must have a special talent that can pull stunts.
What kind of ARTIST is the man?
Ok. Just saw fine artist..
Has he taken it to the professional level?

Hi,pls I’m just seeing your response.can u pls drop your email so we can talk better? Thanks
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Adaba2015(m): 5:03am On Jul 14, 2022
sliksusan:

*sure no problem

Can i too sir?
I have questions i wanna ask, would really appreciate if you can give me your WhatsApp line sir or you help a brother by dropping a message for me on +2348134938091
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Adaba2015(m): 5:22am On Jul 14, 2022
sliksusan:

This guy think l am just lier if you think that he mistake just give people my own experience about travel you did not need to go long way before you can left Nigeria if you have any alternative to move out Nigeria try to use it go hustler outside

Please and please drop me a WhatsApp message on this number +2348134938091, please brother
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Adaba2015(m): 5:42am On Jul 14, 2022
sliksusan:

l cant drop my e mail here or my phone number if you them you can drop yours

Please do send me messages +2348134948091
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Jega2000(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
sliksusan:

*who is scam do you see anyone come my profile that am scam them if you like you believe you didn't like didn't believe l didn't care it is your problem
Re: Relocating To Senegal With Family by Moxiez(f): 4:24pm On Feb 21
sliksusan:

Helo @sliksusan I appreciate the insights… please can you mail me your WhatsApp for some private enquiries moxiemeri@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day / Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.