Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum (42136 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by benjackugo: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osinachi's Husband Told Her She Will Only Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi’s Mum

Gospel singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's mother and twin sister have narrated their experiences with her husband, Peter, IGBERETV has learnt.

The gospel singer's mother told BBC Igbo that Peter allegedly threatened that his late wife would only leave the marriage in death.

She also revealed that she couldn't see her grandchildren for 8 years and was never allowed to come for Omugwo (traditional Igbo custom for postpartum care by the woman's mother).

The distraught mother further disclosed that her daughter's husband who claimed that he's a Pastor separated her from her family. She further revealed that he never allowed her and her children to their house until Pastors intervened, and also pushed them out while she (mother) was sick.

The lady further averred that Osinachi left her marriage for over a year, and only returned after her husband came with Pastors to beg.

According to the singer's mother, she told her a couple of times to leave, but Osinachi insisted on staying, insisting that the Bible frowns at divorce.

She also disclosed that before her daughter died, she and husband went for medical checkup and were told by medical experts that nothing was wrong with her. She however accused Peter of making up claims of his wife being a cancer patient.

The gospel singer's sisters including her twin, also shared painful experiences with Peter. They recounted how he pretended to be a nice person, till he got married to their sister.

They corroborated their mother's claim of not being allowed to do Omugwo for the singer's four children and also claimed that Osinachi was maltreated while pregnant and after child birth.

The singer's twin further disclosed that her sister was in distress when she sang her hit song, "Ekwueme" and that made her cry in the video which went viral afterwards. She added that her husband threatened to separate them and also fulfilled his threat.

They disclosed that Peter is unemployed and allegedly assaulted and extorted their sister repeatedly when she's paid for her song's ministration.

https://igberetvnews.com/1417983/osinachis-husband-told-will-leave-marriage-death-osinachis-mum/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by habsydiamond(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
This man sha... U no get work yet u no allow the woman who happens to be the breadwinner of the family to have peace of mind.... By the time u go to prison, ur kids will know peace. Those kids need rehab to get all the garbage planted in their heads out

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by blazingblender(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Matter plenty for this man head ooh
Na to just behead am remain

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by ignis: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Medicine after death.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by MadamVanessa(f): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

Give me this man let me kill the idiotic useless fat ugly pig with my bare hands.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Goldbw122(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
They know that this will happen to her and they didn't do anything about the incident now that it has happen they are now talking, hmm what a world, they are all wicked including her mother, you know that something will happen and you don't want to do anything about it..

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by elonmuskbaby: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mind what you say about yourself.there is power in the tongue.secondly you can take it however way you want to take it but she was complicit in her own death.God saw she was about to be destroyed by her enemy (I can't call him her husband) so he sent angels in the Form of her family several times to warn and beg her but sturborness and choosing to be an enemy to herself made her stay.nobody should tell me any trauma bond and stupid excuses you call theory.if you see fire in a building will you still sit there and be praying for the fire to stop or you escape the building immediately because you see the fire getting bigger and dangerous? Marriage is made for humans and not humans ft marriage so her death is clearly not God's will.she chose to die because she was warned several times.God loves humans so much that before you get destroyed either by self destruction or external destruction he sends people to warn you but it's unfortunate that she's dead and there's nothing anyone else can do about it.its painful that such a bundle of talent cannot see the best in herself because her (enemy) husband has killed her while she was still alive.

Meanwhile as for men if your wife is provoking you to violence or testing your patience before she turns you to a beast or murderer it's either you leave the house for her or you chase her out (whichever is convenient for you) don't let any woman turn you to a woman beater

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by slawormiir: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Make them rest for this osinachi matter

She don die

May her soul rest in peace

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
habsydiamond:
This man sha... U no get work yet u no allow the woman who happens to be the breadwinner of the family to have peace of mind.... By the time u go to prison, ur kids will know peace. Those kids need rehab to get all the garbage planted in their heads out

Na so some men be. Destiny destroyers

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Kingpele(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Am beginning to suspect that this people is using this unfortunate incident to trend,some families are very weak ,if my only sister or any my daughters in future (when they are mature enough to marry,) complain to me that they are maltreated in their homes ,I will deal with that beast personally and he will be afraid to even ask for sex from them..family is a bedrock and a stronghold, this people failed their sister and daughter

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by israelmao(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
There was a dirge behind her angelic and melodious voice,tears behind her laughter but we never knew until now.Some comedians sometimes do weep behind the scene but we rarely get to know.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
More secrets bring unraveled....
This man deserves to die an extremely slow painful death.

17 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Drone95(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
For better for worse,Till death do us part cheesy religion nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Diligence: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
A report to Human Rights wld hv nipped this unwarranted death in the bud.

All women, men, boys and girls, pls seek and report home grown violence to Human Rights and the bullies will mellow...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Jackson105: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
This man should be killed straight.

No need taking him to court

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Mooh247: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022

Love and Marriage is not by force neither is it compulsory

All because you don't want to be called evening newspaper, single mother or divorcee you stayed in a dangerous situation

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by tutudesz: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
godofuck231:
The problem with igbo people ans their marriage ceremonies, When una say make the man buy the woman he did , so she's his personal property , make em chop am
I have been saying the same thing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Emilokoiyawon: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerians are quick to jump into premature conclusion. Proper investigation should be done. Make sure the man is guilty of murder before crucifying him in the court of public opinion. He might be a terrible husband and still be innocent of the charge of murdering his wife. Let me repeat: He might be a terrible husband and still be innocent of the charge of murdering his wife.

Note: If you quote me with low IQ or emotional nonsense, I will ignore you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by gift2xl: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maybe there only brother can't stand for the women. Unlike other guy's. You dear not maltreat there sister in the name of marriage, they will beat you black blue.

11 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by NaijaCars4sale: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is really Sad.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by BigDawsNet: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Make dem sentences dis man alrdy

235 years in jail is okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by peacettw: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
These people should just stop this. Its so exasperating.

Where were you all when she was going through the pain? What support did you give her when she cried out for help? Where were your voices back then?

Now that she is dead, you all are suddenly emboldened to feed us c.ock and bull stories whereas you should be arrested for doing nothing but pray to God/pastor to magically make it all go away. I bet the mom was among those asking her to endure the trauma just like the ancestors before her did.

Idiots.

11 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by daygee12: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Let's hear from the Man's side of the story. But it's a she had to die
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by petermichaels(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.