Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation (39745 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
The Oyo State Coordinator of the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) Mrs. Grace Ogbuogebe, on Monday, April 11, paid a condolence visit to the family of a corps member, Olaleye Bukola Olukolade, at the family compound in Ilora, Afijio local government area of the state.

Late Bukola (IM/22A/2156) who was deployed to Imo state for her one year mandatory youth service, died in a fatal motor accident on her way to Kwara state on relocation after orientation.

The accident occurred three days ago after the driver lost control of the vehicle when they had almost gotten to Ilorin.

Mrs Grace Ogbuogebe, who represented the NYSC Director-General, Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim, described the demise of the corps member as a great loss not only to the family but also to the NYSC.

He stated that the death of Bukola in her prime at the time she should be serving her country, was equally a loss to the nation.

A token of support was thereafter presented to the family on behalf of the NYSC management.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

6 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Candidlady: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
embarassed cry

Rest in peace
Daughter of Eve

13 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
embarassed cry

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rest in peace dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Rest in peace dear

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

5 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
post=111889234:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

I tire o, abi them swear for you ni? as you see me so, anything wey concern you []..........

32 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

I tire o, abi them swear for you ni? as you see me so, anything wey concern you []..........

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey Chop

1 Like

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by illicit(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
post=111889396:

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey Chop

If you must chop with bad news then e go good make you no chop for two to three days be that, how you see am

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by mekaw(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
scrap nysc

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

If you must chop with bad news then e go good make you no chop for two to three days be that, how you see am

You Have Started Again oooooo
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by habsydiamond(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Redeployed only to be killed in an accident on her way. May God rest their souls and comfort their families

9 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
post=111889838:

You Have Started Again oooooo

Lol

10 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
mekaw:
scrap nysc

2 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Goldbw122(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
So sad.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Dorwadora(f): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
The mother crying on the floor is so heartbreaking.... So sad...

I'm not going for NYSC service till the 2023 election is concluded grin undecided.... I won't go.

I'll learn a skill till that time elapse

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by NaijaCover(m): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
The mother crying on the floor is so heartbreaking.... So sad...

I'm not going to service till the 2023 election is done.... I won't go

Are you a woman or a man?
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by OloshoMan: 6:17am On Apr 13, 2022
She's so pretty. God why?

1 Like

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Dorwadora(f): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2022
post=111897337:

Are you a woman or a man?
I'm a woman
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Shagbatshagba: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2022
may her soul rest in peace

may our parents not mourn over us in our journey to success

3 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by ignis: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2022
NYSC is a crap.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by YoungLionken(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Nothing is safe for use in this country anymore..

Road= it is either terrorists attack you or bad roads/reckless driver, faulty vehicles take your life through accident..

Matters arising but who will solve them??.

1 Like

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Zchi1052(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Death everywhere
God save us

Rip dear
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by nazicartel(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Chai. R.I.P to the young girl.
On a serious note. This idea of posting people very far from their states of choices is a bad omen. There's no need forcing me to understand the way of life of an Igala person . Now instead of posting me to Idah . I will now be posted to the deepest part of Olamaboro or Ajaka....
God really saved us that served in Kwara then. We travel from home to Ilorin almost every 2-3months.
Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Musty112: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2022
She was posted somewhere else, if only she knew she would have stayed there, but then the quran has said it:
62:8

Say, "Indeed, the death from which you flee – indeed, it will meet you. Then you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you about what you used to do."

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

8 Likes

Re: Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation by Be0015: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Miss NYSC 2013 Batch C / Marry Yourselves – DG Advises NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.