Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Steel Security Door. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Steel Security Door. (1944 Views)

Turkey Steel Security Doors Manufacturer FDS DOOR Is Looking For Distributors / Steel Security Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door For Sale / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steel Security Door. by turawafett(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
We have high quality doors imported from Germany for sale,

SPECIAL OFFERS ON STEEL SECURITY DOOR.

We offer steel doors at very affordable prices. Our company has vowed to partner building construction project providers, with affordable price on steel security doors.

Our product with the German Industrial Standard, Deutsche Industrie Norms "DIN" are sold at #23,000 and above including delivery service to site in Lagos.

We also have Bullet proof door from 70,000 and above.

Call Arike on : 08033248913, 07086632763 or email turawafetty@yahoo.com
for land on Lekki, victoria Island and Ikoyi Axis generally
Re: Steel Security Door. by makinde3: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
Some pictures pls
Re: Steel Security Door. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dear Brothers ,My name is Umit Cansu from Fermo company.Our company located kayseri city of Turkey.We are producer and exporter steel door and wooden doors.If you are interesting we can send to you prices and catalogues. umit.cansu@fermolive.com

Re: Steel Security Door. by kinzodigital: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Zirve_s_door: Dear Brothers ,My name is Umit Cansu from Zirve Celik kapi company.Our company located kayseri city of Turkey.We are producer and exporter steel door and room doors.If you are interesting we can send to you prices and catalogues. umit.cansu@zirvecelikkapi.com
Hello. Are you able to send a catalogue of your steel doors to my address:
243, Morley Road,
Barking
Essex
IG11 7DL
United Kingdom.

Do you have a sales outlet in Nigeria?
Re: Steel Security Door. by nfts0502: 2:09am On Dec 21, 2013
Zirve_s_door: Dear Brothers ,My name is Umit Cansu from Zirve Celik kapi company.Our company located kayseri city of Turkey.We are producer and exporter steel door and room doors.If you are interesting we can send to you prices and catalogues. umit.cansu@zirvecelikkapi.com

Hello, can you email me with your catolog and your price list to my email festus_adelaja@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Steel Security Door. by kinzodigital: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
kinzodigital: Hello. Are you able to send a catalogue of your steel doors to my address:
243, Morley Road,
Barking
Essex
IG11 7DL
United Kingdom.

Do you have a sales outlet in Nigeria?
Hello,
You can send your catalogue and price list to : kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Batlan Roof Best Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Nigeria 50 Years Warranty @2,100 / Block Of 6flats Of 3bedroom With 3toilets And 2bathroom @oyegbola Str ,onipanu / (pictures) Dont Miss This!! House For Quick Sale Near Trade Fair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.