Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him (50206 Views)

‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen / Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by robosky02(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Sly Dig

Former Super Eagles forward, Victor Ikpeba has responded to Victor Osimhen’s sly dig at him after he criticised the latter’s bicycle-kick attempts during the Nigeria-Ghana clash in Abuja, Completesports.com reports.

The Super Eagles drew 1-1 with the Black Stars of Ghana in the 2022 FIFA World Cup African qualifiers playoffs second led at the Moshood Abiola National Stadium following a goalless first leg in Kumasi, and consequently lost a spot in Qatar 2022 to the Ghanaians on an away goal rule.

Osimhen was particularly lively in the encounter attempting bicycle-kicks which Ikpeba faulted. Osimhen replied on Instagram during an online banter with Super Falcons striker, Asisat Oshoala.

Oshoala commented on Osimhen’s post reminding him of Ikpeba’s statement.

“Werey dem say mk u No dey do bicycle kick,” Oshoala wrote.

Osimhen responded to Oshoala’s comments aiming a subtle dig at Ikpeba.

“I go continue to dey do am, no be that pundit go tell me wetin to do.”

However, Ikpeba has responded to the Super Eagles striker on Supersport, emphasizing his youthfulness.

“He’s still a young lad, I still love him. Victors are all like that,” Ikpeba remarked.

https://www.completesports.com/ikpeba-responds-to-osimhens-online-sly-dig/

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by rickpat(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
matured response...

CASED CLOSED....QED

309 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by rickpat(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
matured response...

CASED CLOSED....QED

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by rickpat(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
matured response...

CASED CLOSED....QED

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Massiveglory: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
That's a fatherly response

235 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by saintokwuluora(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osimeh will not try to insult an Italian legend who criticizes his game. He showed inferiority complex spurred out of contemptuous familiarity.

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osimhen needs a better work ethic to reach the top. He seems to be at his zenith before he even started.

I fear what the future holds for the Nigerian forward who doesn't take fair criticisms kindly.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by gasparpisciotta: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very matured from bros

21 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikpeba was right though, players don’t just like criticism, which I understand. It’s a different ball game when you are on the pitch and need to make decisions in a split second

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Gullaldo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very matured response from him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
I'm happy he knows he would do same thing his name sake did.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by phemmyfour: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
"Victors are all like that " grin

Karma is real

36 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Visasolution048: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Osimeh will not try to insult an Italian legend who criticizes his game. He showed inferiority complex spurred out of contemptuous familiarity.
For one small matter na it you speak all these English...E be like say na you be Segalink of Nairaland.....

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Cantonese: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Where was the quarrel? Where was the “dig”? Where was the insult?

14 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Chelsea ooo
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by jude5240(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Peace to all men...of goodwill

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by tuzle(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oshimen sound rudely but he didn't insult him. I have read his message over and over again and I can't find any insult there.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by festacman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Obviously, things have been smoothened behind the curtains.

One thing is sure, one day, Victor Osimhen will one day retire from football and I bet he will 'padlock' his mouth when asked his opinion on Super Eagles matches because the young players will feel insulted. Nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Help2020: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
See maturity. I give it to ikpeba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by dfrost: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
We hear.
But na Ipenba pass him boundary.
Osimhen was our best player against those dirty Ghanians. Their players be like roadside mechanics

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by dotedote: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikpeba matured on the pitch and more matured off it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by TemmyT002(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wow.
Respect!
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Emilokoiyawon: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
2 millionaires are fighting wetin concern wheel barrow pusher?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by ussv: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
This response is so mature and brain resetting. In other words, Victor Ikpeba says na small pickin dey worry am.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
robosky02:
Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Sly Dig

https://www.completesports.com/ikpeba-responds-to-osimhens-online-sly-dig/

This is the most mature thing Ikpeba has ever said since I have known him.

He should never be a pundit again.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by seanwilliam(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
rickpat:
matured response...

CASED CLOSED....QED
switch to mtn

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa / Arsenal Fans Mob Aubameyang Lamboghini After Tottenham Win (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.