Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed (21084 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / President Buhari's Major Achievements In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by ransomed: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Boyscout Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Leshyne(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Major General Muhammad Buhari aka worst president of Nigeria
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by meedoLock(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Stale! After seven years of the usage.

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Johnny147147: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Wetin concern u? This vawulence wey i dey enjoy naim u wan put sand inside?

1 Like

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by erhabor11(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is one of the reason, I like Punch Newspaper, they can never mistake to call him President
Punch always address him as Major General.

1 Like

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Kingsnova: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
qekng40:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari sad

I love this comment but I don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Aystarz: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
amuwo1980:
Any day I see this man any where in the USA I will rush him

No, violence isn't the answer. I'm sure there are many here in this country who will be ready to sue him as soon as this wretched administration is over.
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by obedience4(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Go and arrests them na. Mumu minster of information

1 Like

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by obedience4(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Arysexy:

This one is fasting and lying. You are starving.

Punch resorted to that when Buhari made himself a tyrant under democracy. Locking up journalist at will, shooting at unarmed protesters, refusing to obey court orders. They decided it was better to address him with his military title bc he acts like a military head of state and not a Democratic President.

Stop lying for 30k peanut

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by janetakan(f): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
The foolishness this man stands for.

*spits*
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by janetakan(f): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
amuwo1980:

Please do!

I will gladly invite you over for dinner especially if you have video evidence smiley
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by obedience4(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bitterness for a Gagol looking thing?

Talking of bitterness, President Buhari no achieve pass your papa?

Or can you stand in the same room with any of his daughters.

Ugly duckling.

See Mumu, ooo
See as you they agure for buhari, them go think say your papa na one of him cabinet members..
Mumu no go sit down..
Zombie ooo zombie oooo
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Adegoketj: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man Lie Mohammed will be stone one day

1 Like

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Adoborn: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Buhari was a Major General (though a failure) and Buhari is currently a tyrant (present continous)

Truth is sanctimonious as we all cannot be you Mr Lai!

We this few points of mine, I believe that I have convinced you rather than confuse you that Buhari aka Bubu is a TYRANT!

2 Likes

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Adoborn: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Buhari was a Major General (though a failure) and Buhari is currently a tyrant (present continous) tongue

Truth is sanctimonious as we all cannot be you Mr Lai! grin

We this few points of mine, I believe that I have convinced you rather than confuse you that Buhari aka Bubu is a TYRANT!

1 Like

Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by tiswell(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
slimfit1:
He is a failed Major General that title should be stripped from him.
off
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by ppogba: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
oz4real83:
They want to try and hide his title because it is difficult to believe that a Major-general is the Chief security officer of a country experiencing the worst form of insecurity in the history of Nigeria. A civilian CSO won't fail up to this level.

Very well said.
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by BelovedofLord: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thewhistler.ng/calling-buhari-major-general-is-abuse-of-press-freedom-lai-mohammed/

+++

BY ADDRESSING HIM AS SUCH, IS AN ABUSE & DISGRACE TO THAT RANK!!!
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by luvtoyota(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
So what? Should he be addressed as Super General or Field Marshall ?..
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by ButterBurger: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Person wey e no even major anything talkless of general anything.
Dem still dey hype am dey call am major general, him slaves still dey complain
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by poiZon: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Any faceless anonymous coward can do this?
Outside constitutional power nigerians gave him, can buhari fight any small boy wey fit enter him house wan rob am?
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by space9880: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Are you not tired of defending Buhari?
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Pacesetter123(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
qekng40:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by ladyn4real(f): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Gamesmart: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

But u seem to be the one making the most noise

And your point is?
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Poleski: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
I can call you Lie Mohammed and incompetent tribalist Buhari whatever I want, you rambling idiot!
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by MotiveU(f): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
You keep leaving up to your name.
Lai lai Muhammad
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Yankee101: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
E dey pain them

Do and get out
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Mexyz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
amuwo1980:

Abeg help us make sure say hand meet am well before them separate you from am
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

About?
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by Diligence: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
There is a difference betwee Class Captain and Class Monitor; the latter defines bubu...
Re: Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed by tnerro1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Quota system General

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commuters Groan As Lagos Govt Enforces Ban On ‘Okada’ Operations / "You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara / Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.