Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor (2129 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Little Girl Hugs Yemi Osinbajo, The VP (Caption Photo) / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Kpengla(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Mehn! See tears.

The summary of this tearful Lamentation be say the Nigerian people no suppose matter. We should just bow before the mighty Tinubu. We should 'hand over' because someone wants to fulfill smelling ambition.
In all of this, will they even respect our wishes? Tinubu has shown himself to be a Desperado who will do anything for that power. Osinbajo can can not win his ward yet they are so rattled!

Premim tears
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Epistle gbooro. I can't even read this cos I know what the content is all about.

Tinubu is the traitor ever known. Go and ask Afenifere who presented him as their governorship flagbearer ahead of 1999 polls after him prostrating before late Pa Adesanya, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, etc to run. They ignored this man for many reasons, but same Osinbajo, then a senior lecturer at Unilag convinced his inlaw ( Pa Adesanya who happened to be Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad) to consider Tinubu. It was late Funsho Williams and Tinubu in the race but Afenifere asked the former to allow Tinubu, after which he'd run. But Williams later left to join the PDP.

Now, in appreciation of Osinbajo's kindness, Tinubu appointed him as the state's attorney-General. Tinubu later betrayed afenifere and began to terrorise everybody who goes against him , even tried to split the socio cultural organisation at a point. It only takes a traitor to do that. You boys of nowadays should please learn from history. I was able to know all these as a member of Pa jakande family . There's no secret about them I don't know. It's not enough to be running after a politician gullibly. Dig into his past and find some facts about him so you don't end up denting your image too.

Bola Tinubu wanted to run side by side with buhari in 2015 but they told him Nigeria would never allow that muslim-muslim combination and the party would lose, should they go ahead . Osinbajo was never in the picture. Rotimi Amaechi kicked against the formation and tinubu saw him as his enemy. Till date, the duos aren't friends. Tinubu didn’t have any choice than step down his ambition so he considered picking Osinbajo( someone who had done him some good in the past) instead.

Osinbajo made Tinubu a Governor? So, only you heard the story? Bullshit! The likes of Pa Onasanya, Adesanya and co nominated Tinubu. Who the hell was Osinbajo then? Don't tell me you are an RCCG member..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Epistle gbooro. I can't even read this cos I know what the content is all about.

Tinubu is the traitor ever known. Go and ask Afenifere who presented him as their governorship flagbearer ahead of 1999 polls after him prostrating before late Pa Adesanya, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, etc to run. They ignored this man for many reasons, but same Osinbajo, then a senior lecturer at Unilag convinced his inlaw ( Pa Adesanya who happened to be Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad) to consider Tinubu. It was late Funsho Williams and Tinubu in the race but Afenifere asked the former to allow Tinubu, after which he'd run. But Williams later left to join the PDP.

Now, in appreciation of Osinbajo's kindness, Tinubu appointed him as the state's attorney-General. Tinubu later betrayed afenifere and began to terrorise everybody who goes against him , even tried to split the socio cultural organisation at a point. It only takes a traitor to do that. You boys of nowadays should please learn from history. I was able to know all these as a member of Pa jakande family . There's no secret about them I don't know. It's not enough to be running after a politician gullibly. Dig into his past and find some facts about him so you don't end up denting your image too.

Bola Tinubu wanted to run side by side with buhari in 2015 but they told him Nigeria would never allow that muslim-muslim combination and the party would lose, should they go ahead . Osinbajo was never in the picture. Rotimi Amaechi kicked against the formation and tinubu saw him as his enemy. Till date, the duos aren't friends. Tinubu didn’t have any choice than step down his ambition so he considered picking Osinbajo( someone who had done him some good in the past) instead.

Did U just say Pa Adesanya was Dolapo Osinbajo's dad? Ure a despicable liar! So, Pa Adesanya was born by Awolowo? Hilarious! Stop fabricating lies to justify a man contesting a position with the man who singlehandedly nominated him for VP. U can lie ooo!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Xhuntra:

Talking about betrayal. As long as southern presidency is concerned, It is the turn of the south east and not southwest. You can't do 8 years presidency and do another 8 years vice presidency and still expect to clinch the position. That is greed and betrayal. So you and ur irks are equally guilty of what you accuse the mere Comissioner (Osunbade) of doing. Evil greedy lots!

Stop repeating this bullshit! Why did U guys give 80% to PDP? So, APC should give their slot to a region who will always vote PDP? Don't U know how selfish and ridiculous U all sound? Demand the slot from your PDP and you will be justified. Why do you people love to reap where others have sown? Awuff dey ruin belle O!
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Foolishbuhari: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2022
Tears from the Iragbiji urchins!
Tifnubu could betray the whole south just to get his hands at power but someone else can't vie for a position guaranteed him by the constitution?

Long sad epistle of garbage! Go osibaby! Run for the position, but you will lose sha... You and the bullion van man will lose!
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Eriokanmi: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

Did U just say Pa Adesanya was Dolapo Osinbajo's dad? Ure a despicable liar! So, Pa Adesanya was born by Awolowo? Hilarious! Stop fabricating lies to justify a man contesting a position with the man who singlehandedly nominated him for VP. U can lie ooo!
Pa Adesanya married one of Pa Awolowo's 3 daughters and the same gave birth to Dolapo. Get the book of history and read, another lazy youths spotted cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Eriokanmi: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

Osinbajo made Tinubu a Governor? So, only you heard the story? Bullshit! The likes of Pa Onasanya, Adesanya and co nominated Tinubu. Who the hell was Osinbajo then? Don't tell me you are an RCCG member..
That's the truth. I don't go to RCCG and am not emotional with osinbajo. I don't even support him but truth needs to be told. The OP lied big time. Prof Osinbajo was as at that time a Senior Lecturer at Unilag and Afenifere always consulted him on legal matters. Does that answer your quiz?
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by porka: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2022
The question that comes to any critical mind is "why does he get betrayed by the so-called beneficiaries every time"?

Almost every one he has allegedly 'made' to anything meaningful has 'betrayed' him. Most of the people shouting are those desperately seeking to be 'made' by him, who would then come around in the future to 'betray" him.

Even the writer of this piece would 'betray' him in the future after having gotten sufficiently 'noticed' and 'helped' to a meaningful position he 'would never have been able to reach in his life'. That is, if you consider that so many people have written articles to destroy other people's lives on his behalf only to come around to 'betray' him.

So the question again, why does he get betrayed by almost all the people he has 'made' to anything meaningful?
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Pa Adesanya married one of Pa Awolowo's 3 daughters and the same gave birth to Dolapo. Get the book of history and read, another lazy youths spotted cheesy

When did Mama Roselyn Arinola become Awolowo's daughter? Provide proof or stop this joke! How come no one ever mentioned her as an offspring of Awo? I was at Pa Adesanya's burial in Ijebu Igbo around 2008 and I did not hear anything of such.
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:

LIAR!!! Mama Adesanya was Nee Onafalujo and was never an Awo offspring. Stop these beer parlor news all in a bid to justify betrayal. You do not have to twist history to defend Prof. He was nominated by Tinubu for that VP role. A thousand lies will not change that fact. It does not stop many of us from voting for him but the truth needs to be told.
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Opolopoopolonio: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Another long hogwash for emotional looonatics to feast on... angry
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by drnoel: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Elslim:
*OSINBAJO: THE COWARDICE OF A TRAITOR*

By: *Shehu Bashir Esq*.

"Today, I am the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; there was no way I could win a local government election in 2014. Nobody knew who I was. Yes, I served as a Commissioner in Lagos but, hey! there were so many other Commissioners, there were loads of Commissioners, nobody knew who I was, but ..." ~ Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN

In a video that recently went viral, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was captured giving testimony on the emptiness of his political background, alluding to his non-existing political life, zero political structure and political neophytism until Asiwaju's spot light was shined on him. It was a testimony given at an occasion (before he got carried away by the paraphernalia of that office) to tell the whole world the unforgettable devine role Asiwaju Tinubu played in his life to turn his life around for the best and make him whom he has become today.

No other person could have relayed this story better than the man who has suddenly turned himself into a "political heavy weight" courtesy of a position he got through the benevolence of the "Last Man Standing" - ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU.

Before his just released scene one, episode one, television declaration, many observers have waited to hear the odd of an ambition and many have even beaten their chests in denial that the man would not dare to rub shoulder with Asiwaju at the primary. But the desperation of a man that is about to lose the track to a peaceful home return will not make him keep his legs in the hoofs.

To many people who have been following events, they were not shocked. Many have even posited that it is in the character of our "can never win a local government election" man to betray trust bestowed on him. According to an online writer, "what many people do not know is that, the absence of PMB on those his (PMB) sick days, Mr. VP acted contrary to all subsisting understandings as it were". Infact, quite alot of policy summersaults were experienced as against the original presidential directives. For example, retired Justice Ayo Salami PCA was said to have been penciled down for the position of the Executive Chairman of ICPC until someone hurriedly nominated a fellow Redeem Church member as the Chairman. It took the painful but understanding of President Buhari on return from his trip to allow the nomination to pass, and that is after over eight months of intense plea not to withdraw the nomination. We are all living witnesses to how the National Assembly refused to clear the candidate until after eight months in acting capacity.

I have heard many people argue that PYO had the constitutional right to contest for any political position, notwithstanding that he has never even won his polling unit since the birth of this democracy in 1999. Yes, those arguments would be correct, however, there are some times that even the one who is right and has the right to a thing chooses to wave such right when one is overwhelmed by moral burden. I wonder what intellectual qualities, legal rights and academic qualifications Osinbajo has that some of these "credentialists" think Fashola or Gbajabiamila are lacking?. Both of them, and many more could have opted to contest too against Asiwaju, they were simply restrained by moral caution never to attempt to destroy the house that harboured then during the storm. Fashola once answered a question on his loyalty to Asiwaju and he said "may our loyalty never be tested". PYO's loyalty to conscience was tested and he failed woefully.

If they say there is no more shame in the gown, it is definitely on the garb Osinbajo is wearing. Blind is the ambition of a man, who preaches piety and modesty on the pulpit but turns into a leopard when on political stage of opportunity. The case of "follow my words not my character.". Would Osinbajo have dared if he wasn't a Vice President, using the influence of the Office to flex muscles he doesn't even have with Asiwaju? The only "power" he has today is being a VP, should he step down from that Office today, gbam, he don hear am.

I wish he never did this and everyone was praying he respects his honour and resists the temptations to contest against Asiwaju, he would have enjoyed an unequal honour and respect from across the Globe forever.

It is painful, very painful that people tend to betray the man who has done everything for them. Politics can't be progressive if betrayal is the order of contest. Since 2007 that JAGABAN left government as the Governor of Lagos State, he has had chunks of opportunities that were exclusively "patented" to him by default but at every of those given opportunities, he had doled them out to other people.

When he had the opportunity to become a Senator, he donated it to another person and Ganiyu Solomon would have his name written on the National Assembly register as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; when the Ministerial slots were offered to him in bulk, he gave them to other people, Christians and Muslims without descriminatio, when it was the time for him to nominate a CEO for a government Agency, he went for a Christian from South East and Nwabueze would enjoy the privilege of a budget planning guru, when the ticket to become the number two citizen of this country, the Vice President, was exclusively his right, he nominated the man who would later challenge his fitness to Nigerian Presidency. What an irony!.

Asiwaju has been out of political office for 15 years now, he has sacrificed alot and patiently waited to achieve only one goal - becoming the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I don't think that is too much for a man who risked his life to restore democracy back into our system. So, for anyone, especially those people whom he had clothed from the unclothedness of the unknown into public celebrity, to stand as a clog in the wheel of his progress is to say the least ungodly.

Aregbesola is probably claiming beguility or hypnotism for his irrational standoff against Asiwaju, even though he has been running from one Monarch to another to persuade them to beg Asiwaju on his behalf for forgiveness. We will wait to see what our "suit for show" VeePee will claim as his blindfolded excuse for standing against Asiwaju when this time passes.

When I wanted to write about Asiwaju and his progressing political sojourn into the Presidency, putting into considerations the conspiracy he has been suffering from his trusted allies, I wanted to give this article a different title (ASIWAJU: THE DESTINY OF AN ORPHAN) but the recent attack on our moral sense by VP Osinbajo would change that topic to a specific focus on the serial treachery of an over ambitious individual.

I know being ambitious is not illegal in anyway, however, every constitutionality is a product of moral conception. What becomes law is the product of social rules, mores and values, and not even the professor of law could take caution to differentiate between ambition and desperation.

There are many ditches that Asiwaju has prevented his boys from falling into but which he would not even talk about. There are some of his boys whom he has helped bail out of bankruptcy as in the case of Babafemi Ojudu, there are many he had helped finance their political campaigns as in he cases of Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola and Governor Kayode Fayemi, and there is even one he had helped to save his home from matrimonial chaos, preventing him from committing "manslaughter" when that one had to turn his wife into a punching bag. Ironically, some people don't know that their records of "not so decent" character is not in an encrypted folder.

Some people may choose to claim sainthood as if they have never "sined", but those who have truly read and mastered the warnings of generations before them have reinstated that the worst thing a subordinate can do to his boss is to try to outsmart his boss. In this case, many lessons will be learnt albeit in regret.

While the rumour was rife as to the true intention of the Vice President, on whether he would contest or not, and while everyone was bored and tired of the waiting game, the cowardice in Mr. Vice President would not even allow him to organise an event with people physically in attendance to declare his intention. Rather, our ego-retracting, timid aspirant had to invent what I call "television declaration" style to tell the world how "short" is the distance between Nnewi and Guzau. What a genius in bad strategy!. Even Gov. Yahaya Bello, who truly knows he would only secure two votes in the primary elections traveled all the way to Abuja from Kogi, to dance on the bonnet of his car at the Eagle Square to openly declare his intention.

When God wants to destroy a man, He will first make him mad. Osinbajo is dropping himself from the stairs of glory to a heavy fall to infamy. We have just even learnt Osinbajo has "secretly" moved his APC membership from Lagos to Ogun State, to denounce Lagos and be reborn from his home State. And to what benefit if I may ask?. What a coward and a traitor! Wonders shall never end. This Professor is not even rating us at all, we look like fools to him ba? . We shall see!

Asiwaju is currently truly a political orphan who has lost his "once upon a time" allies to the desperation of these allies - he might have lost Fayemi to the publicity stunt of the freelancer, Aregbesola might have shot himself on the leg for unhealthy envy and rivalry against Asiwaju, and indeed, Osinbajo might have missed the mission due to congregational delusion, assuming that the presidency of Nigeria can be donated through the annointing of the olive, but one thing is clear, Asiwaju is ever focused on the goal and not the distractions of these political midgets.

I know Asiwaju has a large heart and has never failed to forgive his traducers when they truly "repent" (I don't know how he is able to do that always) but I also know, even when he humanly forgives these people, there is a way nemesis dresses down those who tried to bring down the person who brought them up.

Asiwaju has left everything so that all of them can soar. Ironically, Osinbajo has never even contested for any political position in his life until becoming an appendage to a candidate in 2015 presidential election. He has never had to print postals and run a structured campaign. He has never maintained a political structure nor single-handedly won a polling unit not to talk of ward, Local Government or State. If Osinbajo could never have won a chairmanship position and has never even won his polling unit since 1999, how does he want to win the Nigeria Presidency? I cannot even phantom his political strategies to win any election unless he is waiting for "Baba so pe" in PMB which he will never get. What exactly are we looking for in this world that we merely desperately lose our sense of customary, to think that we should be blinded by ambition as against descency to betray our conscience?.

Today may be forgiven for the mistakes made but tomorrow will be remembered for the desperation of those who messed up with today. Nothing in our human history has ever spared treachery, it might only take time to come.

I hate the repeat of history in a bad way. I hate to imagine that despite the fact that Osinbajo is married to a granddaughter of a Sage whose political life and aspiration was truncated/betrayed at the best brightest opportunity by someone Awolowo made a political cynosure, he still doesn't view himself from the mirror of morality to rein himself in from the "kick and start" pushing of those deceiving him to dare. I imagine at a time, a discussion is held in his household and I wonder how he would describe those who betrayed Chief Obafemi Awolowo then and juxtapose that with what he is currently doing to Asiwaju?. Has he even thought about this?. Even the ears with wax and the eyes with contact lens can ear and see that Asiwaju has forgone everything for this project. He has been preparing for this day for over 30 years, and for anyone within his political fold to even attempt to reduce his chances at the primary is to say the least ungodly.

As this argument is raging, I know alot of people would turn themselves into specialists of sort and be providing all manners of arguments and justifications, but at the end of the day, so many people will be challenged to the ring of intellectual debate on the genuineness of their academic qualifications and emotional intelligence, simply because they refuse to take caution in intelligent argument because they are probably guided by needless hatred and sentiment (against Asiwaju).

Nigeria politics and it's electioneering dynamism has never been more interesting. What makes this particular one even more interesting is the infantile submissions of some people who have already "cast the votes in their backyards and announced the winner using the "physical fitness" of an aspirant as condition of victory. These "unlike minds" would justify the sophistry of the betrayer as a yardstick of competency as if Fashola isn't a better orator possessing even higher grade credentials than this coward.

Let me set the records straight, we are not supporting ASIWAJU because he has AHMED in his name, we have nothing against him because his better half is a devout Deacon at Redeem Church, we are supporting ABAT because he has the capacity to build something out of nothing, we are supporting him because he has the capacity to turn around the life of a Professor who never in his life procured a brand new car until he was made a Commissioner in Lagos, we are supporting Asiwaju because despite having the State Government fund seized by higher Authority, he was able to create a Lekki free zone out of the slum, we are supporting Asiwaju because he is a talent hunter who can gather the best brains to solve our many problems as a nation, we are supporting Asiwaju because the country is at the cross road and we don't want a bigot who will give opportunities to only the people from his faith. Governance is not all about poetic speech neither is it done in covens.

I have taken many risk at my career but the most fulfilling one is the one I took recently - I left a "well-paid" job in the United States of America solely to join the campaign train of the one and only JAGABAN. I am not even looking for Asiwaju to know me in person (for now), I will rather spend my last Kobo at my level to ensure Asiwaju emerges as our flag bearer and wins the general election, Maa Shaa Allahu.

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is not running for the presidency of this country on the tarmac of a football field, he would not be doing the presidential work on the pulpit reading a declaration speech from teleprompter, he will not even be doing the work of a president deciding on which cap or shoes that fit him more to wear, he would be doing the work of a president with focus on reviving the dead economy, rebuilding the collapsed security infrastructure and gagging the loopholes opened by "concealed" corruption of the so-called technocrats. I am convinced Asiwaju can and will turn the fortunes of this country around.

Every engineer who has the capacity to turn Nigeria into an engineering hub is craving for an Asiwaju, every Lawyer who wishes to contribute meaningfully to judicial reform wants Asiwaju to give him the benefit of the doubt, every anti-corruotion Czar who can provide lasting solution to Nigeria's corruption plague wants to be spotted by Tinubu, every Doctor who wants to put an end to medical tourism is wishing to enjoy Asiwaju's benevolence, every Soldier, Police and G-man who can cure the country of insecurity is wishing to be given the chance to fight the war against all criminalities, every Nigerian who wants to have a new Nigeria is hoping on Asiwaju to do the extraordinary, therefore, let no traitor stand on the way, we can't afford not to have an Asiwaju at this point in our life.

Many times over, Nigerians will prefer a Tinubu who would not care about your religion before he makes you Commissioner/Minister of Justice, Nigerians will prefer a President who would nominate an Igbo man for a position despite not being Igbo, Nigerians will prefer a Tinubu who makes friends with even the uneducated without closing his doors against them, Nigerians will prefer a Tinubu who would forgive his traducers despite the vile fight they had against him, Nigerians will prefer a Tinubu who despite all the lies told against him still never held grudges against the liars, Nigeria will definitely prefer a Tinubu who would appoint based on competency and not the bias of faith, tribe and ethnicity. At this cross road, Nigeria does not need a man who will divide us on religious line but a bridge builder who will united us.

For Asiwaju, Nigeria and the future we need as a people, let the will of God be done.

*ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT 2023*.

*GOD IS HERE!*

Yes God is here and so he will smite and cast blithe on all those who support or allow or propagate the presidency of Tinubu when there are better candidates for the said Job. Let's all stop favouritism and nepotism and choose technocrats who have something to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by donb06: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

At the end what did TINUBU do to Pa Adesanya....mtcheeeew
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2022
donb06:

At the end what did TINUBU do to Pa Adesanya....mtcheeeew

Did Tinubu have any problem with Pa Adesanya? I remember that he warned them not to listen to Obasanjo then and people like Bisi Akande and Pa Adesanya eventually agreed that it was a mistake.
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by donb06: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

Did Tinubu have any problem with Pa Adesanya? I remember that he warned them not to listen to Obasanjo then and people like Bisi Akande and Pa Adesanya eventually agreed that it was a mistake.
You will be a liar and a hypocrite if you don't acknowledge that pa Adesanya were sworn enemies before his death... Even AFENIFERE is still holding to that grudge.... You guys can twist ehn...
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2022
donb06:

You will be a liar and a hypocrite if you don't acknowledge that pa Adesanya were sworn enemies before his death... Even AFENIFERE is still holding to that grudge.... You guys can twist ehn...

Which Afenifere? The PDP extension? A few dollars made some of them sell their souls to PDP and they did not even hide it. I expect them to endorse PDP again as usual for 2023. The world has moved; Move with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by buckeyemedia: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2022
JimiJunji:
Only a coward is sacred of competition. 30 paragraphs of garbage that most people probably won't read, some of you tinubu boys are beginning to disgust me. Even tinubu's manifesto isn't as long as this.
Nicely spoken.
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by donb06: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

Which Afenifere? The PDP extension? A few dollars made some of them sell their souls to PDP and they did not even hide it. I expect them to endorse PDP again as usual for 2023. The world has moved; Move with it.
Osinbajo has sailed.... You better sail with him.... Osinbajo first choice... Peter Obi second choice.... Naija to the world.. Old kleptomaniacs to the grave.

Osinbajo APC vs Obi PDP

Naija must be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by bjdon: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Elslim:
*OSINBAJO: THE COWARDICE OF A TRAITOR*

By: *Shehu Bashir Esq*.

"Today, I am the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; there was no way I could win a local government election in 2014. Nobody knew who I was. Yes, I served as a Commissioner in Lagos but, hey! there were so many other Commissioners, there were loads of Commissioners, nobody knew who I was, but ..." ~ Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN

In a video that recently went viral, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was captured giving testimony on the emptiness of his political background, alluding to his non-existing political life, zero political structure and political neophytism until Asiwaju's spot light was shined on him. It was a testimony given at an occasion (before he got carried away by the paraphernalia of that office) to tell the whole world the unforgettable devine role Asiwaju Tinubu played in his life to turn his life around for the best and make him whom he has become today.

No other person could have relayed this story better than the man who has suddenly turned himself into a "political heavy weight" courtesy of a position he got through the benevolence of the "Last Man Standing" - ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU.

Before his just released scene one, episode one, television declaration, many observers have waited to hear the odd of an ambition and many have even beaten their chests in denial that the man would not dare to rub shoulder with Asiwaju at the primary. But the desperation of a man that is about to lose the track to a peaceful home return will not make him keep his legs in the hoofs.

To many people who have been following events, they were not shocked. Many have even posited that it is in the character of our "can never win a local government election" man to betray trust bestowed on him. According to an online writer, "what many people do not know is that, the absence of PMB on those his (PMB) sick days, Mr. VP acted contrary to all subsisting understandings as it were". Infact, quite alot of policy summersaults were experienced as against the original presidential directives. For example, retired Justice Ayo Salami PCA was said to have been penciled down for the position of the Executive Chairman of ICPC until someone hurriedly nominated a fellow Redeem Church member as the Chairman. It took the painful but understanding of President Buhari on return from his trip to allow the nomination to pass, and that is after over eight months of intense plea not to withdraw the nomination. We are all living witnesses to how the National Assembly refused to clear the candidate until after eight months in acting capacity.

I have heard many people argue that PYO had the constitutional right to contest for any political position, notwithstanding that he has never even won his polling unit since the birth of this democracy in 1999. Yes, those arguments would be correct, however, there are some times that even the one who is right and has the right to a thing chooses to wave such right when one is overwhelmed by moral burden. I wonder what intellectual qualities, legal rights and academic qualifications Osinbajo has that some of these "credentialists" think Fashola or Gbajabiamila are lacking?. Both of them, and many more could have opted to contest too against Asiwaju, they were simply restrained by moral caution never to attempt to destroy the house that harboured then during the storm. Fashola once answered a question on his loyalty to Asiwaju and he said "may our loyalty never be tested". PYO's loyalty to conscience was tested and he failed woefully.

If they say there is no more shame in the gown, it is definitely on the garb Osinbajo is wearing. Blind is the ambition of a man, who preaches piety and modesty on the pulpit but turns into a leopard when on political stage of opportunity. The case of "follow my words not my character.". Would Osinbajo have dared if he wasn't a Vice President, using the influence of the Office to flex muscles he doesn't even have with Asiwaju? The only "power" he has today is being a VP, should he step down from that Office today, gbam, he don hear am.

I wish he never did this and everyone was praying he respects his honour and resists the temptations to contest against Asiwaju, he would have enjoyed an unequal honour and respect from across the Globe forever.

It is painful, very painful that people tend to betray the man who has done everything for them. Politics can't be progressive if betrayal is the order of contest. Since 2007 that JAGABAN left government as the Governor of Lagos State, he has had chunks of opportunities that were exclusively "patented" to him by default but at every of those given opportunities, he had doled them out to other people.

When he had the opportunity to become a Senator, he donated it to another person and Ganiyu Solomon would have his name written on the National Assembly register as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; when the Ministerial slots were offered to him in bulk, he gave them to other people, Christians and Muslims without descriminatio, when it was the time for him to nominate a CEO for a government Agency, he went for a Christian from South East and Nwabueze would enjoy the privilege of a budget planning guru, when the ticket to become the number two citizen of this country, the Vice President, was exclusively his right, he nominated the man who would later challenge his fitness to Nigerian Presidency. What an irony!.

Asiwaju has been out of political office for 15 years now, he has sacrificed alot and patiently waited to achieve only one goal - becoming the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I don't think that is too much for a man who risked his life to restore democracy back into our system. So, for anyone, especially those people whom he had clothed from the unclothedness of the unknown into public celebrity, to stand as a clog in the wheel of his progress is to say the least ungodly.

Aregbesola is probably claiming beguility or hypnotism for his irrational standoff against Asiwaju, even though he has been running from one Monarch to another to persuade them to beg Asiwaju on his behalf for forgiveness. We will wait to see what our "suit for show" VeePee will claim as his blindfolded excuse for standing against Asiwaju when this time passes.

When I wanted to write about Asiwaju and his progressing political sojourn into the Presidency, putting into considerations the conspiracy he has been suffering from his trusted allies, I wanted to give this article a different title (ASIWAJU: THE DESTINY OF AN ORPHAN) but the recent attack on our moral sense by VP Osinbajo would change that topic to a specific focus on the serial treachery of an over ambitious individual.

I know being ambitious is not illegal in anyway, however, every constitutionality is a product of moral conception. What becomes law is the product of social rules, mores and values, and not even the professor of law could take caution to differentiate between ambition and desperation.

There are many ditches that Asiwaju has prevented his boys from falling into but which he would not even talk about. There are some of his boys whom he has helped bail out of bankruptcy as in the case of Babafemi Ojudu, there are many he had helped finance their political campaigns as in he cases of Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola and Governor Kayode Fayemi, and there is even one he had helped to save his home from matrimonial chaos, preventing him from committing "manslaughter" when that one had to turn his wife into a punching bag. Ironically, some people don't know that their records of "not so decent" character is not in an encrypted folder.

Some people may choose to claim sainthood as if they have never "sined", but those who have truly read and mastered the warnings of generations before them have reinstated that the worst thing a subordinate can do to his boss is to try to outsmart his boss. In this case, many lessons will be learnt albeit in regret.

While the rumour was rife as to the true intention of the Vice President, on whether he would contest or not, and while everyone was bored and tired of the waiting game, the cowardice in Mr. Vice President would not even allow him to organise an event with people physically in attendance to declare his intention. Rather, our ego-retracting, timid aspirant had to invent what I call "television declaration" style to tell the world how "short" is the distance between Nnewi and Guzau. What a genius in bad strategy!. Even Gov. Yahaya Bello, who truly knows he would only secure two votes in the primary elections traveled all the way to Abuja from Kogi, to dance on the bonnet of his car at the Eagle Square to openly declare his intention.

When God wants to destroy a man, He will first make him mad. Osinbajo is dropping himself from the stairs of glory to a heavy fall to infamy. We have just even learnt Osinbajo has "secretly" moved his APC membership from Lagos to Ogun State, to denounce Lagos and be reborn from his home State. And to what benefit if I may ask?. What a coward and a traitor! Wonders shall never end. This Professor is not even rating us at all, we look like fools to him ba? . We shall see!

Asiwaju is currently truly a political orphan who has lost his "once upon a time" allies to the desperation of these allies - he might have lost Fayemi to the publicity stunt of the freelancer, Aregbesola might have shot himself on the leg for unhealthy envy and rivalry against Asiwaju, and indeed, Osinbajo might have missed the mission due to congregational delusion, assuming that the presidency of Nigeria can be donated through the annointing of the olive, but one thing is clear, Asiwaju is ever focused on the goal and not the distractions of these political midgets.

I know Asiwaju has a large heart and has never failed to forgive his traducers when they truly "repent" (I don't know how he is able to do that always) but I also know, even when he humanly forgives these people, there is a way nemesis dresses down those who tried to bring down the person who brought them up.

Asiwaju has left everything so that all of them can soar. Ironically, Osinbajo has never even contested for any political position in his life until becoming an appendage to a candidate in 2015 presidential election. He has never had to print postals and run a structured campaign. He has never maintained a political structure nor single-handedly won a polling unit not to talk of ward, Local Government or State. If Osinbajo could never have won a chairmanship position and has never even won his polling unit since 1999, how does he want to win the Nigeria Presidency? I cannot even phantom his political strategies to win any election unless he is waiting for "Baba so pe" in PMB which he will never get. What exactly are we looking for in this world that we merely desperately lose our sense of customary, to think that we should be blinded by ambition as against descency to betray our conscience?.

Today may be forgiven for the mistakes made but tomorrow will be remembered for the desperation of those who messed up with today. Nothing in our human history has ever spared treachery, it might only take time to come.

I hate the repeat of history in a bad way. I hate to imagine that despite the fact that Osinbajo is married to a granddaughter of a Sage whose political life and aspiration was truncated/betrayed at the best brightest opportunity by someone Awolowo made a political cynosure, he still doesn't view himself from the mirror of morality to rein himself in from the "kick and start" pushing of those deceiving him to dare. I imagine at a time, a discussion is held in his household and I wonder how he would describe those who betrayed Chief Obafemi Awolowo then and juxtapose that with what he is currently doing to Asiwaju?. Has he even thought about this?. Even the ears with wax and the eyes with contact lens can ear and see that Asiwaju has forgone everything for this project. He has been preparing for this day for over 30 years, and for anyone within his political fold to even attempt to reduce his chances at the primary is to say the least ungodly.

As this argument is raging, I know alot of people would turn themselves into specialists of sort and be providing all manners of arguments and justifications, but at the end of the day, so many people will be challenged to the ring of intellectual debate on the genuineness of their academic qualifications and emotional intelligence, simply because they refuse to take caution in intelligent argument because they are probably guided by needless hatred and sentiment (against Asiwaju).

Nigeria politics and it's electioneering dynamism has never been more interesting. What makes this particular one even more interesting is the infantile submissions of some people who have already "cast the votes in their backyards and announced the winner using the "physical fitness" of an aspirant as condition of victory. These "unlike minds" would justify the sophistry of the betrayer as a yardstick of competency as if Fashola isn't a better orator possessing even higher grade credentials than this coward.

Let me set the records straight, we are not supporting ASIWAJU because he has AHMED in his name, we have nothing against him because his better half is a devout Deacon at Redeem Church, we are supporting ABAT because he has the capacity to build something out of nothing, we are supporting him because he has the capacity to turn around the life of a Professor who never in his life procured a brand new car until he was made a Commissioner in Lagos, we are supporting Asiwaju because despite having the State Government fund seized by higher Authority, he was able to create a Lekki free zone out of the slum, we are supporting Asiwaju because he is a talent hunter who can gather the best brains to solve our many problems as a nation, we are supporting Asiwaju because the country is at the cross road and we don't want a bigot who will give opportunities to only the people from his faith. Governance is not all about poetic speech neither is it done in covens.

I have taken many risk at my career but the most fulfilling one is the one I took recently - I left a "well-paid" job in the United States of America solely to join the campaign train of the one and only JAGABAN. I am not even looking for Asiwaju to know me in person (for now), I will rather spend my last Kobo at my level to ensure Asiwaju emerges as our flag bearer and wins the general election, Maa Shaa Allahu.

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is not running for the presidency of this country on the tarmac of a football field, he would not be doing the presidential work on the pulpit reading a declaration speech from teleprompter, he will not even be doing the work of a president deciding on which cap or shoes that fit him more to wear, he would be doing the work of a president with focus on reviving the dead economy, rebuilding the collapsed security infrastructure and gagging the loopholes opened by "concealed" corruption of the so-called technocrats. I am convinced Asiwaju can and will turn the fortunes of this country around.

Every engineer who has the capacity to turn Nigeria into an engineering hub is craving for an Asiwaju, every Lawyer who wishes to contribute meaningfully to judicial reform wants Asiwaju to give him the benefit of the doubt, every anti-corruotion Czar who can provide lasting solution to Nigeria's corruption plague wants to be spotted by Tinubu, every Doctor who wants to put an end to medical tourism is wishing to enjoy Asiwaju's benevolence, every Soldier, Police and G-man who can cure the country of insecurity is wishing to be given the chance to fight the war against all criminalities, every Nigerian who wants to have a new Nigeria is hoping on Asiwaju to do the extraordinary, therefore, let no traitor stand on the way, we can't afford not to have an Asiwaju at this point in our life.

Many times over, Nigerians will prefer a Tinubu who would not care about your religion before he makes you Commissioner/Minister of Justice, Nigerians will prefer a President who would nominate an Igbo man for a position despite not being Igbo, Nigerians will prefer a Tinubu who makes friends with even the uneducated without closing his doors against them, Nigerians will prefer a Tinubu who would forgive his traducers despite the vile fight they had against him, Nigerians will prefer a Tinubu who despite all the lies told against him still never held grudges against the liars, Nigeria will definitely prefer a Tinubu who would appoint based on competency and not the bias of faith, tribe and ethnicity. At this cross road, Nigeria does not need a man who will divide us on religious line but a bridge builder who will united us.

For Asiwaju, Nigeria and the future we need as a people, let the will of God be done.

*ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT 2023*.

*GOD IS HERE!*
Blah blah blah. Tinubu was raking some time ago, that he's a political mastermind who foresees all eventualities. He should have foreseen this then. All is fair in love and war
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
donb06:

Osinbajo has sailed.... You better sail with him.... Osinbajo first choice... Peter Obi second choice.... Naija to the world.. Old kleptomaniacs to the grave.

Osinbajo APC vs Obi PDP

Naija must be great again

Lolz. we shall see. I respect your opinion but I would rather bet on a proven winner.

The good thing about all these is the fact that everyone seems interested in Politics now; That is the way it should be instead of emphasis on BB Naija and the likes.
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by donb06: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz. we shall see. I respect your opinion but I would rather bet on a proven winner.

The good thing about all these is the fact that everyone seems interested in Politics now; That is the way it should be instead of emphasis on BB Naija and the likes.
Na that BB NAIJA dey vex me pass as u type now sef, e dey pain me..

Naija must be great again..
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Xhuntra: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Siwel25:

Stop repeating this bullshit! Why did U guys give 80% to PDP? So, APC should give their slot to a region who will always vote PDP? Don't U know how selfish and ridiculous U all sound? Demand the slot from your PDP and you will be justified. Why do you people love to reap where others have sown? Awuff dey ruin belle O!

Stop sounding like a dimwit. So in your warped mind, there re no Igbos in APC and Igbos didn't vote APC?? Ogbonnaya Onu was one of the founding fathers of APC, you have ngige and host of other notable Igbo politicians in that party, so tell us another story.
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Xhuntra:

Stop sounding like a dimwit. So in your warped mind, there re no Igbos in APC and Igbos didn't vote APC?? Ogbonnaya Onu was one of the founding fathers of APC, you have ngige and host of other notable Igbo politicians in that party, so tell us another story.

What was the percentage of Ibos who voted for APC? What is the essence of having Onu and co when their kinsmen always vote for a different party? You do not need to argue about some things cos even an idiot knows the Southeast belongs to PDP and APGA. They should get their slots in both parties and that will be Justice.
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by TheRareGem1(f): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
It's only caward that would be scared of competition. grin cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Joylove2324(f): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Zeemam: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo is a winner already
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Ddokie: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Realist12:
In a few more days we'd get to see how Osinbajo isn't a right candidate, as said earlier he's just a pawn and he's risking the little political leverage he has , we all know what happens to pawn in most cases . They get sacrificed. He definitely hasn't had connections to the masses and feels because he's the vice president he has the credibility. This is someone who couldn't even perform with his position as the vice president, how disconnected and shameless could he be ?

My friend Osinbajo has nothing to lose. He is vice president, and the only political position he can aspire for in life within Nigeria is the presidency for which he has only one shot - this. If he doesn't get it, he loses nothing.

He has never played politics locally, and he definitely would not play such after attaining the level of the vice president. So there is nothing like risking political leverage. What will he use your so called political leverage for after being vice president? Atiku is running for president, Jonathan has been president. There is nothing politically for a vice president other than the presidency.

If he wins, he wins if he doesn't, he goes home. Even if he doesn't contest, home would have still been his destination when there tenure expiries. where is the political leverage of Namadi sambo?

For a VP, its either the presidency or home.
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Chanchit: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind those boys jare. They're too lazy to study the past. If Afenifere should forgive Tinubu today which I doubt, things would be easy for him but he had stepped on toes of both the dead and the living. Pa Adesanya never liked him for betraying them and the AD till he passed. This was evident in 2015 ahead of the presidential polls which was why Afenifere openly endorsed Jonathan instead of the apc. Logically, one would be thinking why did the pan yoruba organisation reject their son's party and endorsed the PDP.

At the end of your assertion, you still agreed Tinubu gave Osinbajo the ticket. If you won't be sentimental, do you think AD would have come this far leaving it with Pa Adesanya and co?

2. Do you think Osinbajo is paying Tinubu back for what he did to AD?

3. Do you really believe Osinbajo can win Tinubu in the primaries?

4. If Tinubu beats him at the primaries, would you forgive him for taking over power in AD or the revenge seeking continues?
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by 1867se: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Nicely spoken.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Tiwatoke2: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Some people wanted President Buhari to be succeeded by someone else & that person did not win the election. And that someone else is NOT the VP. I saw some reports in the newspapers mentioning Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, NO, NOT AT ALL, these people are NORTHERNERS like us." - El Rufai

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by Tiwatoke2: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
I know Yemi to be very transparent and brave, he has taken so serious decision as AG of Lagos and acting president. His stand presently is an act of bravery

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor by TheRareGem1(f): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is absolutely crap. Osinbajo will only be a coward to we Nigerians if he didn't contest in that shamble of a primary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

St. Paul Pry School,Aroloya Actually Exists, Now St Paul's Anglican Pry School. / Opinion: The Political Mistake Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivor / The Proceedings At The Ttibunal Is Certainly Not Going Well For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.