Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President (8637 Views)

2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by FriendNG: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2022

The Emir of Dutse, Alhaji Nuhu Mohammadu Sanusi, has described the Minister of Transportation Mr. Rotimi Amaechi as the best man for the President come 2023.

The endorsement came during the minister’s consultation visit to his palace on Tuesday, a statement from the minister said.

The Emir said his convictions were predicated on the Minister’s performances both as a former governor and as a minister.

The Emir said, “He is an honest man, and whatever you say about him, you cannot change the fact that he is an honest man. He is a confident person. Wherever you see him you know he is the meaning of total confidence. These are qualities of leadership.

“These are things that we need in a leader especially today, people who are confident, who can face realities and challenges. He is resilient. His resilience I will tell you also, if Amaechi wants to achieve something, by whatever means, he will find a way to get it done, because he is a communicator.

“This is why I have endorsed him. I have high regard for him and I have confidence in his executive capacity. He is fully competent, being a speaker twice. He is most qualified.”

He recalled that Amaechi as Governor of Rivers State fought insecurity to a standstill and also improved the lives of his people,” the Emir said.

He added, “In Nigeria, we are always carried away by tribal, political and other issues but here’s a Nigerian that I know, and Amaechi is a true Nigerian who is detribalized. He provided a place for Muslims to worship in Rivers State which I understand are been destroyed after he left, he endured all the humiliations targeted at making the Muslims feel unwanted in Port Harcourt, and I also know that God will reward him.

“These are the problems that are facing our country today. My knowledge and understanding of this gentleman man, Chief Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation is that he has what it takes to fight insurgency.

“I am sure he would do this better now if he becomes the President. With all the resources available, he would use it to fight insurgency and other vices that are affecting us, particularly here in the North.”

He further stated that “He (Amaechi) is a bridge builder and he is a man who is always meeting people. About 16 years ago, this council decided to adopt children from Rivers State, particularly from his local government area, Ikwerre.

“We adopted the 16 children, put them in school with my own children, most of them are graduates, some are married now, and when I told him, he was very grateful and I have high regard for him and I have confidence in his capabilities.

“So, he knows what to do, he is not a new hand, and he won’t bother himself buying houses and building houses, and so, he is fully most qualified for the job.

Emir Sanusi also noted that it takes a man with good leadership qualities to respond swiftly to the yearnings and aspirations of the people.

Earlier, Transportation Minister Chibuike Amaechi said he was at the Emir’s Palace to solicit the support of the Emir and people of Dutse and Jigawa State in the forthcoming APC Presidential primaries.

Amaechi assured the Emir that if given the support, he would see to the commencement of the Kano-Maradi rail project which also goes through Dutse.

Amaechi also stressed that the issue of insecurity which is currently affecting the country would be a thing of the past.

“We have been friends when I was a Governor and it continued till date. I have a lot of connection with Jigawa, therefore, I will not commence my activity, my search to seek the support of Nigerians to vote for me to be the President without coming to Jigawa to see you and the people of Jigawa State to support me,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-emir-of-dutse-endorses-amaechi-for-president

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Whazar(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Repetition of the visiting thread
Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Graysons: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you like endorsed him, he won't still be president of Nigeria lol

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Aufbauh(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amaechi can actually make a good President.
I could recalled that he was one of the best performing Governor in his time.

He's one of those candidates I can support if giving the APC ticket.
He equally fulfills the criteria of being consistent & current about the working of government. This criteria will be necessary in my choice of candidate.

28 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by FriendNG: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
Amaechi is actually a good presidential candidate.

I will go with him any day.

22 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Omoluabi16(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amaechi is another sound guy with experience.

19 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Bodexman(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
APC seem to have a widely accepted candidates than the PDP.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Johnny147147: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
He's the right man for 2023 presidency. Proven true. Trusted in all spheres of mandated leadership.

Did it over and over.

Vote H.E. CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI FOR PRESIDENT 2023.

OUR MAN, NIGERIA'S CHOICE

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by dedonfranco(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tested and Trusted

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Karlovich: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin I see a certain individual urinating on his clothes because of this news...

This I have seen

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Abfinest007(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2022
He's fit for d job

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Johnny147147: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2022
FriendNG:

I will go with him any day.

Aufbauh:

He equally fulfills the criteria of being consistent & current about the working of government. This criteria will be necessary in my choice of candidate.

Sane minds. He's the right one. The chosen one. Ordained lead displaying all good qualities of a good leader. No transportation minister since 1999 has been this active. Infact it used to be a ministry that's mocked by Nigerians. But today? He proved his abilities to turn nothing to something.

Vote H.E RIGHT HONOURABLE CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI AS PRESIDENT 2023

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by obinnajohnson: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2022
You endorsing him doesn't mean he will surely be president.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by SaintBishop: 1:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Graysons:
If you like endorsed him, he won't still be president of Nigeria lol
ikwerre people and their pipe dream who wan vote for am? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Graysons: 2:04am On Apr 13, 2022
SaintBishop:
ikwerre people and their pipe dream who wan vote for am? grin
Maybe Duncan mighty

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by SaintBishop: 2:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Graysons:
Maybe Duncan mighty
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Ubongikouwem: 3:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Amaechi is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Come 2023.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by kenzysmith: 3:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Ameachi and bihari already strike a deal even El rufai is aware of the plan he gave us a clue at politics program at channels tv that if ameachi want him as vp he will accept. Meaning ameachi/rufai ticket

Watch this comment after apc primaries

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Amaechi2023(m): 4:15am On Apr 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

same goes as ministers of his time. Talk of getting results, Amaechi has always proven to grind result.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by wolesmile(m): 5:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Of course he will. Same way he will endorse every other candidate that visits him. But let election come. That's when Amaechi will know this is just an audio endorsement.
Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by juman(m): 5:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Good.
Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by harmargedon: 5:53am On Apr 13, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by tesppidd: 5:53am On Apr 13, 2022
I like so many candidates like Dave Umahi

By my preferred choice among the top condenders for Presidency 2023 are..

1. Chibuike Amaechi.
2. Yemi Osinbajo.
3. Peter Obi.

For my main man Amaechi, APC is not strong in his SE/SS region so he could only clinch the ticket if truly Buhari endorses him (as rumoured) and puts his structure behind him.
That would be the only way Amaechi could emerge.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Intvendor: 5:54am On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Okay.
Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by IamNat: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2022
The North knows how to play the game now. They want someone they will be able to push around and that would do there budding, they are scared of Tinubu and Osinbanjo for their decisiveness and idea about resource control.

They prefer an Anaechi who carry university of transportation from his own state to daura just to please the north. Unfortunately, it's not the emir that will vote in the primary election.

And someone should tell him to resign. Adamu as already done so.
Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Ogbeni2000: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by Mooh247: 6:05am On Apr 13, 2022
Is Emir of Dutshe going to vote at APC primaries

26 Likes

Re: 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President by IbadeHQ: 6:05am On Apr 13, 2022
Ubongikouwem:
Amaechi is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Come 2023.

May be in Akwa ibom or C/River State. Please wake up from your day dreaming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I Am A Very Loyal Person – Amaechi / Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70% / Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.