Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? (372 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket / Is Osibanjo Humbled? See This Picture Of Asiwaju Tinubu And VP Yemi Osibanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? by Unigrad: 5:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Good morning all.
I have noticed since Osibanjo declaration to be president of Nigeria come 2023, the media have be awashed by how Osibanjo betrayed Tinubu, calling Osibanjo betrayal.
Is Osibanjo declaration for the presidency giving Tinubu and his online urchins sleepless nights?
If Tinubu owns the APC structure as claimed by his supporters, why bothered about the APC primary election?
Re: Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? by qekng40(f): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2022
No peace for the wicked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? by Donshegxy10(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Unigrad:
Good morning all.
I have noticed since Osibanjo declaration to be president of Nigeria come 2023, the media have be awashed by how Osibanjo betrayed Tinubu, calling Osibanjo betrayal.
Is Osibanjo declaration for the presidency giving Tinubu and his online urchins sleepless nights?
If Tinubu owns the APC structure as claimed by his supporters, why bothered about the APC primary election?

i should ask you why you are not sleeping over tinubu's matter.
You woke up this early to discuss tinubu , i think you are the one having sleepless night.

To answer your question.......
Since january, have you seen tinubu discuss about any candidate, you will never see it but the aspirant keep mentioning him in interviews.

Supporters are free to say anything they want, like myself i never thought osinbajo will contest, not that it was wrong but morality and loyalty was placed over personal ambition.

Let everyone test their popularity at the primaries.

Tinubu is not moved.
Let tinubu and osinbajo continue to consult and strategise.

Its only a matter of weeks.
Re: Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? by West1side: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2022
At 5 AM, this Igbo lunatic is not looking for how to feed his wretched father n mother but here is here lamenting about two friends that does not give a furk if he is from the deepest part of hell.
Re: Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? by nzeobi(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2022
West1side:
At 5 AM, this Igbo lunatic is not looking for how to feed his wretched father n mother but here is here lamenting about two friends that does not give a furk if he is from the deepest part of hell.

Bullionvan vs tradermoni
Re: Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
OP has a valid question if you ask me.
Re: Is Osibanjo Declaration Giving Tinubu Sleepless Nights? by Unigrad: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
West1side:
Point of corrections, I am not from South east and I asked the question because of various headlines I have read since Osibanjo declaration.
I am not in support of Osibanjo nor Tinubu because both contributed to where this country is now. Alot of people are afraid to talk because of fear for their lives, people are suffering and in pains as a result of this government policies.
Well, if I have my way, I will support someone who have not held any political position before and he or she is sincere to bring the needed change this country desire.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Ebele Obiano / JUST IN: Obiora Okonkwo To Defect To APC, Set To Run For Senate / E Don Happened!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.