Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators (42366 Views)

2023: Amaechi Woos APC Delegates in Abuja, Says "I will treat you like a State" / 2023: Sanwo-Olu Woos APC Lawmakers For Tinubu / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by ijustdey: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, on Tuesday evening, hosted All Progressives Congress (APC) Senators of the 9th Assembly to Iftar Dinner at his Aguda House Residence in the State House, Abuja.

Two of the three Senators from Lagos State namely Senator Solomon Adeola Olamilekan and Tokunbo Abiru were present at the parley with Osinbajo with the exception of the Lagos Central Senator and wife of APC national leader, Oluremi Tinubu.

The dinner was aimed to woo the Senators elected on the platform of the APC to support his presidential ambition.

Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, led the senators to the meeting.

The Vice President formally briefed the Senate APC caucus over his presidential ambition and sought their support.

The briefing, which was part of Osinbajo’s consultations with critical stakeholders.

The meeting held behind closed doors but the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, who led the APC senators to the Villa told reporters what transpired.

“We had Iftar dinner with His Excellency, the Vice President and thereafter we had brief interaction on our Government and of course on the Vice President’s declaration to run for the presidency of our great country, the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” Lawan said.

When pressed further, Lawan said: “Maturally, the Vice President told us that he has expressed his interest and that he wanted to consult with the Senate APC caucus.

“He wanted us to hear from his mouth and we did and he was seeking our support in whatever way we can at the appropriate time and we wish the Vice President goodluck in this endeavour.

“But let me assure everyone that the Senate APC caucus and indeed the National Assembly caucus of the APC will continue to work very hard for our great party, the APC, to continue to provide services to Nigerians and also work hard to ensure that by 2023, the next administration is an APC administration at the center and majority of the States in our country, by the Grace of God will be APC.”

Recall that on Monday after months of speculations, Osinbajo declared his interest to contest the 2023 presidential election.

In a video message, Osinbajo said having served President Muhammadu Buhari as vice president for seven years, he has the required experience to lead the country.

https://leadership.ng/tinubus-wife-absent-as-osinbajo-woos-apc-senators/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by qekng40(f): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
She and the husband will be retired come 2023 grin

290 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by bennybuhari: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
I think they are both Redeemed pastors. Won't she support her fellow pastor's ambition to become president?

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by omenkaLives(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Na wa o!! Does anyone expect her to be there? This one na yeye report.

God bless My President. cool

538 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by ThEGodFaThEr129: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2022
That Remi Tinubu is nothing but a rascal and ratchet, an English word for "Omo wobe" in Yoruba.
This is the same woman that insulted we Yorubas of queuing up at their bourdillon's gate every morning, begging for alms, cap in hands over a plate of Amala ati Ewedu.
Shioor..........like agbero husband like agbero wife.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by another1: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Donshegxy10(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Firstly, it is not compulsary for her to be there.

APC has over 60 senators, those that are present are not up to 20, i dont see any reason to call out tinubu's wife for not attending.

507 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Truthisunique2: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2022
She is hurt as usual

This time by osinbajo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by PrinceOfLagos: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2022
omenkaLives:

You don sharpaly abandon Tinubu and port to Osibanjo

Chei , failure got no permanent friend o

I am happy to be among the people that ran down Tinubu dream of becoming president because he's too corrupt and old

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by PointZerom: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2022
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003.

615 Likes 105 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Bastardlyrich: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2022
bennybuhari:
I think they are both Redeemed pastors. Won't she support her fellow pastor's ambition to become president?
Osinbajoo is a Yoruba muslim.yorubasrs are not religious,they go with the flow.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Truthisunique2: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2022
Please o Tinubu and osinbajo supporters should be coming out openly so we neutrals would know which side to support in this battle

Tinubu have come out publicly to denounce his political son

Political son have come out publicly outside the cocoon of his political father

We need points to decide who is at fault

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Maxymilliano(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2022
Remi will be so disappointed seeing her dream of becoming a first lady ebbing away slowly ...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by PointZerom: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Maybe she went to visit Dino. grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by tollyboy5(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Firstly, it is not compulsary for her to be there.

APC has over 60 senators, those that are present are not up to 20, i dont see any reason to call out tinubu's wife for not attending.
They were 26 or 27 count well. Most Christian senators didn't attend simple

8 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Eriokanmi: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Lolzzxxz
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Donshegxy10(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

They were 26 or 27 count well. Most Christian senators didn't attend simple

dont even bring this up, in the memo it was stated that it is a dinner/ breaking of fast, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS FOR THE VP TO SEEK THEIR SUPPORT ABOUT HIS AMBITION.

437 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by OMENKAismad: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/tinubus-wife-absent-as-osinbajo-woos-apc-senators/

Lalasticlala

she want to be a first Lady she can dream

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
bennybuhari:
Don't twist fate here.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by omenkaLives(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You don sharpaly abandon Tinubu and port to Osibanjo

Chei , failure got no permanent friend o

I am happy to be among the people that ran down Tinubu dream of becoming president because he's too corrupt and old
Hehehe. Dead on arrival. He's been my candidate from Day 1. Tinubu has been my Leader from Day 1 as well.

You on the other hand, an unconsionsble ipob goombah, has had his tongue up the pilehole of over 5 different candidates so far. Pandora today, Atikwu tomorrow, Amaechi the day after, Umahi the next day, and then Fayemi the next minute.

Oceanic tidal waves in the middle of a hurricane are alot more stable than your eternally fluttering loyalty. Hopeless shoeshine boy.

387 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Is even better that way, we don't need a spy or snitch like her in such a meeting cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by alsudan: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2022
omenkaLives:

Hungerbad, this Igede Man has gone from supporting Thiefnibu to Osinbajo in a flash. Talk of hawking loyalty. Shuuuu

13 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by TheRareGem1(f): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2022
She has to prepare iftar for his husband na. Nothing serious. No need to bring something outta nothing.

It is even better to be absent because we don't want mole in that gathering. And even if there is or are, we will still outsmart them all

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by SarkinYarki: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na wa Star boy no just even send Dem

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by SarkinYarki: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
omenkaLives:

I pray Nigerians can rally around this man , I know deep down he can deliver

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
You expected her to be present before or what sort of headline is this.

510 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Zeemam: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
You expect her to be there before

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by okefranci: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's better as she absent

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Deputy1111(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who cares whether present or not, Osinbajo is getting the ticket by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Joyce95: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Absent is better

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Nigerialabalaba: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yemi Osibanjo-Odale wey be redeemed pastor dey host itfar dinner for last week of Lent and wants anoda redeem pastor to attend. Dis odale pastor dey crucify Jesu again o.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by WhizdomXX(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Before nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.